Married Men who are bi-sexual, bi-curious, pan-sexual, demi-sexual, and more...

mrdiscreetshh

Your Toy
It is often difficult to identify your feelings, sexually at least.
We try to compare our feelings to "labels" to easily describe what we are sexually into, but the truth is it is in our nature to explore and discover.

I noticed a lot of men who are married start to become bi-curious. I too am in that boat, but definitely in infant stages. It would be great to have husbands share their inner most desires, fantasies, questions and concerns, and of course personal stories that went from thought to experiencing your fantasy. Also, if you haven't come out to your spouse, how do you satisfy your urge, craving? What do you do in situations where you want to suck cock so badly or jump on a real or toy cocks?

I recently heard the word pansexual and after I looked into it, I felt like my feelings were being described as I was reading the definition. As long as there is some form of attraction, I develop a sexual urge to please and be pleased, men or women.

I hope this turns into a fun and exciting thread with informative experiences and stories.

Love,
T

When I was young I had bi sexual tendencies and played somewhat. I always felt guilty after, as I age not nearly as guilty. My wife knows I have played, but isn't very supportive - at all. When she's been drunk I have shared some of my MMF fantasies with her and she was super wet,but vanilla doesn't begin to describe her.

I think we just get more comfortable as we age and are willing to do what interests us. It's not that guys suddenly turn bi or gay, we just don't have time for BS At least that's my opinion.

I'm nearly 70

I sucked a cock about five years ago, just the once. A couple of years later, I told my wife I'd love to share a cock with her. She went utterly berserk and it took all my powers of persuasion to keep things together. It's never been mentioned since, by either of us, but it remains my ultimate fantasy.

I told my wife I was bi early on in our relationship when we were still dating even though I had yet to actually do anything with a guy. As for handling those urges we've got lots of toys and strap-ons and we occasionally swing. At least once a month we do a little gender reversal/femdom play where she'll do me up in makeup, panties, stockings, skirt, and have me go around cleaning the house before fucking me with the strap-on.

But I'll never forget that time we had the first bi mmf threesome and we shared that wonderful cock in all ways imaginable. First me sucking and guiding its black head into her and then her guiding it into me.

We got an HPV related cervical cancer scare a couple years ago which has put a freeze on the swinging for the moment. All good now health wise, but that was a scare that put a damper on the idea. If we take it up again need to find more of a long term friends with benefits type situation that's less risky than random swinger site hookups. Not that HPV isn't everywhere and spread by just about any form of physical contact. Just a reminder to be safer.

Last edited:
When I was young I had bi sexual tendencies and played somewhat. I always felt guilty after, as I age not nearly as guilty. My wife knows I have played, but isn't very supportive - at all. When she's been drunk I have shared some of my MMF fantasies with her and she was super wet,but vanilla doesn't begin to describe her.
I think we just get more comfortable as we age and are willing to do what interests us. It's not that guys suddenly turn bi or gay, we just don't have time for BS At least that's my opinion.

I agree, as we get older, that guilty feeling goes away now that it makes sense to us.

People do change and have to make a decision to just stay in the marriage as it is or fulfill fantasy elsewhere while married or go the divorce route.

To me personally, if I don't find out, I will never know if the thought even exists in reality. I just assume that if she is engaging in sexual acts, it better be solely for her pleasure. In a sense, use people for her own pleasure, but stay faithful to me. Not sure if that makes sense lol :)

I sucked a cock about five years ago, just the once. A couple of years later, I told my wife I'd love to share a cock with her. She went utterly berserk and it took all my powers of persuasion to keep things together. It's never been mentioned since, by either of us, but it remains my ultimate fantasy.

Oh man, you revealed it too fast.
I always do the asking to see where they stand sexually.
If I'm on the same page as what they're describing, I'll chime in and agree. This way you can discover new fantasies you and your partner can indulge in. You just have to ask the right questions and learn to dodge them too with little white lies that's all lol. All that matters is the intentions are pure.

I told my wife I was bi early on in our relationship when we were still dating even though I had yet to actually do anything with a guy. As for handling those urges we've got lots of toys and strap-ons and we occasionally swing. At least once a month we do a little gender reversal/femdom play where she'll do me up in makeup, panties, stockings, skirt, and have me go around cleaning the house before fucking me with the strap-on.

But I'll never forget that time we had the first bi mmf threesome and we shared that wonderful cock in all ways imaginable. First me sucking and guiding its black head into her and then her guiding it into me.

We got an HPV related cervical cancer scare a couple years ago which has put a freeze on the swinging for the moment. All good now health wise, but that was a scare that put a damper on the idea. If we take it up again need to find more of a long term friends with benefits type situation that's less risky than random swinger site hookups. Not that HPV isn't everywhere and spread by just about any form of physical contact. Just a reminder to be safer.

I hear you on making good decisions to remain healthy and safe.
Happy to hear cancer scare situation resulted in a positive outcome.

Your MMF experience sounds like the fantasy of many.
I would love to find the perfect black cock for my wife and I to share.
Just reading about your experience is such a turn on. Well done! :)

I've always been pretty open and often labels will help maybe figuring out where your desires and interests gravitate towards. I guess I go towards bicurious since I have yet to act on it but still have a strong attraction to many physical
attributes of a man and also women. My wife is really cool and into quite a bit herself so that has helped with feeling comfortable about the attractions and being open about it, I have a ways to go with telling her the full extent of what I want to try but we're gearing towards some real fun and hopefully bonding experiences

Bi-sexual here. Always have been, but the meter does swing past either side of the 50/50 line at different life stages...first sex was with a guy, liked them ever since.

Really Nervous - New Bi Zone

Hi,
Really Nervous --- Just joined and looking to PM with those bi/bi-curious mwm who can be nurturing/patient and help me walk through this new bi zone. Am on Lit Chat and so open to new horizons, experiences and/or conversation.
Thanks,
Randy

Mid 70s here and my bi curious side kicked in after my last divorce and had my first bi experience a few months ago, would I do it again, yes I would.

WTF are all the labels... someone need to find the college pop-psychologist and slap them hard.
just 20 yrs ago...Straight, gay or bi...

Bi-sexual here. Always have been, but the meter does swing past either side of the 50/50 line at different life stages...first sex was with a guy, liked them ever since.

Pretty much my story. Although I'd regularly been with guys a few years before I ever slept with a woman.

I'm nearly 70

Wow! You are courageous. If I told my wife I enjoy sucking cock I would be kicked out.

It's funny that I have had bi-curiosity for years, all the way back to before I married my first wife. I never acted on it though. We divorced and I remarried and my wife and I have always had a fabulous sex life. With a kink here or there. We relocated to Tennessee and made some new friends and found that one couple were swingers and at a holiday gathering they had other friends there that they had been swinging with. The hostess not so discreetly made it clear to me she had fucked every man in the room but me. Nothing happened that night and although we kissed and made out a few times and planned to meet up it has never happened. But what did happen is my wife and I started talking about our sexuality and perhaps engaging in an open marriage where we could explore our desires. She had previously talked to me about wanting to fuck another man, or perhaps 2 or more at a time. I was okay with the idea but hesitant to say what I wanted to explore. Finally I said to her another woman might be fun, but I want to explore my bi-curiosity. To my surprise she was like okay, if that's what you want go for it. I will admit to being shocked at her casual attitude at my admitting I wanted to try being sexual with a man.

Now if I could only find a man that would go past the talking stage here on lit I could see if it is really what I want. There are too many pretenders, fantasy masterbaters, liars, and cowards on Lit that are here only to play games.

If you are interested, I am thinking I am primarily a bottom, I want to experience sucking a cock and perhaps lose my anal virginity. I am located in Tennessee but can travel to nearby states as well as Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin. So hit me up and let's see what happens.

I'm nearly 70

If it had been the 2 of you I would have been really interested. Sorry she wouldn't come along on the trip.

Would love t find a bi couple to play with. I love putting a dildo in my GFS pussy and fucklicking her with it. Afterwards I pull it out and suck on it to get all her juices off it.

WTF are all the labels... someone need to find the college pop-psychologist and slap them hard.
just 20 yrs ago...Straight, gay or bi...
To help you, pansexual means that you like having sex with frying pans. You’re welcome.

It is often difficult to identify your feelings, sexually at least.
We try to compare our feelings to "labels" to easily describe what we are sexually into, but the truth is it is in our nature to explore and discover.

I noticed a lot of men who are married start to become bi-curious. I too am in that boat, but definitely in infant stages. It would be great to have husbands share their inner most desires, fantasies, questions and concerns, and of course personal stories that went from thought to experiencing your fantasy. Also, if you haven't come out to your spouse, how do you satisfy your urge, craving? What do you do in situations where you want to suck cock so badly or jump on a real or toy cocks?

I recently heard the word pansexual and after I looked into it, I felt like my feelings were being described as I was reading the definition. As long as there is some form of attraction, I develop a sexual urge to please and be pleased, men or women.

I hope this turns into a fun and exciting thread with informative experiences and stories.

Love,
T
So many different labels! Which one am I? Am I straight? Bi? Gay? A gay man in denial? Am I just curious? Most important, can you tell by looking at me or will it really affect how I live my life as I have been living it for 61 years? Bottom line, and easier said than done, is that I am just an average man with average interests. If I get pleasure with a man or woman or both, it's just basic human pleasure. I can't enjoy something with a man, then deny it was pleasurable just because it was with a man. What feels good, feels good.

I had some experiences with other men prior to marriage, so when our sex life fizzled, I naturally gravitated back. My wife is extremely apathetic to sex, but respects my privacy 100%, and our relationship outside of sex is great. The past 5 years or so I have come to realize that sexually, I am actually probably gay. I prefer sex with men more than I ever did with women. Haven’t had sex with my wife or any other woman in the past 6-7 years, but have met around 10 men for sex, and have 1 regular I see about once a week.

Mrs BP would be happy enough if I came out about being Bi, but I just prefer to keep it my secret. It's not a shame thing, but it's not something I want to share.

Back