CDs and exhibitionism...

I have done it a few times, and yes it makes you feel so nice. The same as shopping for womens clothing while dress in women jeans and shirts with very light eye shadow and lip stick. Just being in the company of the sales ladies and stockers and other shoppers, They know but do not say anything rude.

Just go buy some jeans in the womens department and then find a nice white shirt. I do love it when the women say, "you do know that is a womans " and I reply yes, but they fit so nice. And you know, they do fit nice and are so comfy

I love it !! I got over the embarrassment of of shopping for myself, in the women's department, a long time ago.

In the distant past, I used to go in with a list, and look at it while shopping as if my wife had sent me in to get something or as if I was buying a "gift". I used to worry about dawdling or studying a garment for too long. I'd just kind of grab and go.

Now....I pick them up, study the cut while determining if they will fit, feel the tactile sensations of the fabrics, and have no qualms about taking an item to the dressing room if I'm not sure of fit. It might not be quite as exciting as it once was, but I waste far less money on things that don't fit (though sometimes things I got for myself, that didn't quite fit, worked great for my wife so it was all good...LOL)

Of course online shopping, especially in the stores that make sexy feminine look garments that are cut for a man's anatomy, have made it much easier.

I'm transgender, so it isn't quite the same thing I realize, but I never thought I "passed" as a woman. So the trepidation I get. The first few months of going about "en femme" could have nerve racking moments. Then I just got feeling comfortable in my own skin, and the tension faded away.

I walked into a Home Depot one Sunday morning, right at what I thought was opening time. I got about 10 strides into the store, and the manager called out, "Miss ... Miss ... I'm sorry, but we're not open yet." Feeling ridiculously pleased with myself I turned around and walked out.

I haven't bought anything but women's clothes in several years. I go to work in heels and a skirt. Over half my skirts are above the knee / mini-skirts. I don't go to work in dressed in my shortest skirts, but most of my work skirts are 4"-6" inches above the knee.

Honestly, the best thing I ever did for myself was to start wearing skirts and heels everywhere. Work, grocery store, meetings in town, events at the local college, brunch with friends downtown, I'll wear them wherever. Have even built bonfires in skirts.

At this point, I couldn't go backwards. I'm a skirt and heels kind of girl, though with my legs and butt I can make a pair of jeans look awesome too.

Well, I'm having a hotel stay tonight and I'm enjoying being an exhibitionist girl!

I bought a few items for the stay and I'm in a matching black/pink lace bra & panties, sheer nude holdups and black, strappy 5" block heel sandals, finished off with a patterned blouse and a lovely, flared black miniskirt.

My room is on the 4th floor on a busy road near Heathrow; I wish I had a wig because from this distance I probably look quite femme.

I have the curtains open and the lights on, and I'm enjoying walking to the window and slowly unbuttoning my blouse, holding it open to show my bra. It's the kind of benign showing off an attractive, horny woman might do after a glass of wine, to increase the pleasure of masturbation. I'm fantasizing now, but it does feel lovely and naughty!

There's very little traffic (it's 3am) and I have a black, 18" double ended dildo with me! Do you dare me to put on an oral show on the bed? :kiss:

Well, I'm having a hotel stay tonight and I'm enjoying being an exhibitionist girl!

I bought a few items for the stay and I'm in a matching black/pink lace bra & panties, sheer nude holdups and black, strappy 5" block heel sandals, finished off with a patterned blouse and a lovely, flared black miniskirt.

My room is on the 4th floor on a busy road near Heathrow; I wish I had a wig because from this distance I probably look quite femme.

I have the curtains open and the lights on, and I'm enjoying walking to the window and slowly unbuttoning my blouse, holding it open to show my bra. It's the kind of benign showing off an attractive, horny woman might do after a glass of wine, to increase the pleasure of masturbation. I'm fantasizing now, but it does feel lovely and naughty!

There's very little traffic (it's 3am) and I have a black, 18" double ended dildo with me! Do you dare me to put on an oral show on the bed? :kiss:

This brings back so many hot memories of staying in hotels with my sexy femme gear . After a day of meetings I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel , have a shower and then dress in panties, stocking suspenders, slip or cami top and of course my heels. At that time of day there was always the chance of a maid coming in to turn down the beds which added to my sexcitement.
I hope hope you did put on your dildo show and had a wonderful cum .

So I have been dressed for the last week and very frustrated. Love having the chance to stay in feminine clothing so long but frustrated that I can't share it with someone else. Living in a small Bible Belt community not easy to spot the other closeted cross dressers around me.

There was a Craigslist posting a few days ago, a CD staying in a hotel nearby looking for company. I responded but she must have chickened out.

A few weeks ago I did venture into Atlanta and met someone from Lit for lunch. I had had a meeting that morning but I changed into some low rise boot cut skinny jeans over some lady purple panties and a tight burgundy girls V neck T shirt. I had a five block walk to the restaurant and it was both nerve wracking and exhilarating. I felt myself keeping my legs close together and trying to walk with a bit of sway to my hips. I have been pumping my breasts and my nipples have gotten much larger and they were fully aroused while I was walking. I was early so I continued my walk around a VERY large block and he was there when I arrived.

The lunch was awkward and now my schedule is changed and for now it doesn't look like another meeting will happen any time soon.

So I have been dressed for the last week and very frustrated. Love having the chance to stay in feminine clothing so long but frustrated that I can't share it with someone else. Living in a small Bible Belt community not easy to spot the other closeted cross dressers around me.

There was a Craigslist posting a few days ago, a CD staying in a hotel nearby looking for company. I responded but she must have chickened out.

A few weeks ago I did venture into Atlanta and met someone from Lit for lunch. I had had a meeting that morning but I changed into some low rise boot cut skinny jeans over some lady purple panties and a tight burgundy girls V neck T shirt. I had a five block walk to the restaurant and it was both nerve wracking and exhilarating. I felt myself keeping my legs close together and trying to walk with a bit of sway to my hips. I have been pumping my breasts and my nipples have gotten much larger and they were fully aroused while I was walking. I was early so I continued my walk around a VERY large block and he was there when I arrived.

The lunch was awkward and now my schedule is changed and for now it doesn't look like another meeting will happen any time soon.

I love the way it feels natural to walk in that exaggerated feminine way when wearing girly items. Your public walk sounds very exciting! Pity the meeting wasn't ideal but I hope you can have some more fun soon.

I love the way it feels natural to walk in that exaggerated feminine way when wearing girly items. Your public walk sounds very exciting! Pity the meeting wasn't ideal but I hope you can have some more fun soon.

I liked being able to walk like that without any negative effects. I probably looked pretty stupid though.

Going out in public is part of the fun of crossdressing.

Last edited:
me too

Webcams are really fun, especially since you can control who can/can't see you. I like getting on Skype and showing off for people.

I've never been in public fully dressed, but have definitely worn panties/hose/stockings under other clothes and gone out.

I am the same Shawna. I have never dressed for anyone in person before. Several guys on Skype. I really want to experience dressing with a man but doubt if it will ever get to the point where I am out in public.

I am dressed every day at home (wearing a nice body stocking that I slept in last night right now).

I show off mostly through pics. I have several playfriends (need more, but kind of lazy about it - too many flakes out there. The relationships I do have: a woman/widow of a bi couple (husband passed from cancer about 3 years ago). Eventually, we started playing again as FWB. I had never really dressed for them as a couple (I wasn't as much into it then), and have only dressed for her a couple of times: she wasn't much into it, was only doing it to be nice, but I felt awkward, and just play with her as a man now.

I know a gay guy who's seriously looking for a life partner (not my thing), so when he's not involved or seeing somebody, we play, and he has NO interest in me dressing for him.

I also play irregularly with an older gay couple (maybe once a month or every six weeks)_ - they just don't feel like inviting others into their bed very often, and again - no interest in me dressed up.

I'm going to have to get off my ass and find a guy or two that want to fuck me as a lingerie-clad purring pussycat out to please. It's frustrating, but at least I'm getting laid (not often enough).

Are there any mature people around L.A. that would like to play with me dressed like this?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/2ad5d3ff2753ad3710841132c34e1c9a/tumblr_ouxrd9FqMI1wxtxhro3_1280.jpg

https://68.media.tumblr.com/460c8970d2b8880902471faab19c4bb5/tumblr_ouxrd9FqMI1wxtxhro2_1280.jpg

I am dressed every day at home (wearing a nice body stocking that I slept in last night right now).

I show off mostly through pics. I have several playfriends (need more, but kind of lazy about it - too many flakes out there. The relationships I do have: a woman/widow of a bi couple (husband passed from cancer about 3 years ago). Eventually, we started playing again as FWB. I had never really dressed for them as a couple (I wasn't as much into it then), and have only dressed for her a couple of times: she wasn't much into it, was only doing it to be nice, but I felt awkward, and just play with her as a man now.

I know a gay guy who's seriously looking for a life partner (not my thing), so when he's not involved or seeing somebody, we play, and he has NO interest in me dressing for him.

I also play irregularly with an older gay couple (maybe once a month or every six weeks)_ - they just don't feel like inviting others into their bed very often, and again - no interest in me dressed up.

I'm going to have to get off my ass and find a guy or two that want to fuck me as a lingerie-clad purring pussycat out to please. It's frustrating, but at least I'm getting laid (not often enough).

Are there any mature people around L.A. that would like to play with me dressed like this?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/2ad5d3ff2753ad3710841132c34e1c9a/tumblr_ouxrd9FqMI1wxtxhro3_1280.jpg

https://68.media.tumblr.com/460c8970d2b8880902471faab19c4bb5/tumblr_ouxrd9FqMI1wxtxhro2_1280.jpg
Shame I am so far away

Would love to play with you dressed like that. Shame there is a large ocean between us . Have fun and am sure you will be playing with other sissies real soon. Please cum back and tell us all.

I guess I'm a little more gender fluid.

I went to the bar, a western saloon, wearing a short denim skirt, low, 2" black heels, off black pantyhose, and a regular, very loud, mens Hawaiian type shirt. And lipstick and Joop! perfume, 2 day stubble. Several girls and I partied like rock stars, till the wee hours of the morning. I just didn't care.

I wasn't bothered by anyone there, including some 'urban' cowboys.

Viki

Hi again, all!

Well, I'm planning on going to a daytime CD club soon. I now have a wig & I have a month to grow my nails and buy the extra cosmetics I need.
Very excited that I'll finally get to show off in a safe environment! Icing on the cake would be if the place was full of giggling teenage girls, but I know that's unlikely!

:kiss:

To get my exhibitionist fix I just uploaded a clip to xvideos. Pm me for the link... đź’‹

Out at Night

I am the same Shawna. I have never dressed for anyone in person before. Several guys on Skype. I really want to experience dressing with a man but doubt if it will ever get to the point where I am out in public.

I have driven out from home at night wearing a short skirt, no panties, black 15 denier stay up stockings, 5" stilettos and a black camisole top.

Drive to a secluded street in an industrial area but close to a busy highway where I can see the motorists passing by in their cars

My clitty cock is always hard, and hoping I will be seen

Sometimes there is a semi trailer cabin parked up outside the factory so I remove my skirt and imagine the driver is watching me strut down the street.

So thrilling and daring

Allana Heels

I found a guy in a nearby town who has a town centre apartment with a nice big window!

I'm going to dress for him and show myself off in the window... Can't wait! đź’‹

I found a guy in a nearby town who has a town centre apartment with a nice big window!

I'm going to dress for him and show myself off in the window... Can't wait! đź’‹

Wow that sounds so hot. Bet you end up doing other stuff in that window as well.

Hi again, all!

Well, I'm planning on going to a daytime CD club soon. I now have a wig & I have a month to grow my nails and buy the extra cosmetics I need.
Very excited that I'll finally get to show off in a safe environment! Icing on the cake would be if the place was full of giggling teenage girls, but I know that's unlikely!

:kiss:

I’m so jealous!

Would love to hear some details and also know where this club is ;-)

Back