ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have posted a couple on Lit, in a few different threads, and I have used one as an avatar before.

Chewey

Hey Khad, why not post one?

I don't have any posted on LIT or as an avatar either ...

There is one on a friends web site though ... :D

Yeah Khad,

The one with you wearing Vic's Secrets might the the kicker...

Z

Nice choice Hy, take a stand dammit.

Well, it is up to you Khad. I agree with Blaze, it would be nice to see the people that we talk to all the time on here. I have seen SD picture on another thread so I know what he looks like.

Chewey

Zircon said:
The one with you wearing Vic's Secrets might the the kicker...

Z

Zircon ~

Stop that ... Now see what you did ... I have a pix of Khaddy in silk boxers & a smile on his face ... in my head.

(yes Victoria Secrets makes men's undies)

**blinks** blaze, I had the impression you were older - I'm not complaining mind you!

hey folks, no good saying there's a pic "somewhere" on the net.. we need links people!

you lot have probably all seen me before, but here's me:

Attachments

• me10.jpg
    me10.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 9
Firesprite said:
**blinks** blaze, I had the impression you were older - I'm not complaining mind you!

hey folks, no good saying there's a pic "somewhere" on the net.. we need links people!

you lot have probably all seen me before, but here's me:

Very nice, Sprite, though for some reason I thought you wore glasses...
And you're right, we need links, people!
Let's see your faces!
Its time to take off the masks and share!
(Why do I suddenly have this image of all of us sitting in a circle at a feel-good seminar?)

Blaze

Wow, went and checked out my pic on the thread I posted it on. Over 1000 downloads, not bad for a fat boy. lol

Chewey

chewbacca71 said:
Wow, went and checked out my pic on the thread I posted it on. Over 1000 downloads, not bad for a fat boy. lol

Chewey

Strange thing is, I've got a few pics on mine, but the first one has over 1200 DLs, but the others have closer to 100.
should I be insulted?

Blaze

Not bad, Chewey.
BTW, you are aware that there's a miscellaneous ear floating in the upper corner of your pic, right?

Blaze

BlazeofLife said:

Strange thing is, I've got a few pics on mine, but the first one has over 1200 DLs, but the others have closer to 100.
should I be insulted?

Blaze

LOL, my first one had a ton, the second had like 600 if I remember correctly.

Chewey

Sorry about the mental image Blaze,

But gotta to help out Hy.

HY how about : 'Rearend Ninja Shriek'

Z

BlazeofLife said:
Not bad, Chewey.
BTW, you are aware that there's a miscellaneous ear floating in the upper corner of your pic, right?

Blaze

That is my oldest son, partially in the picture. I cut this out of a family portrait.

Chewey

lol Chewies a tall man as i remember it... 6'6 was it?

anyway, yeah. if i get a good pic, i might post it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back