Top to Bottom (Closed for SlickQuiver)

Does this story make you (multi response possible)

• Want to come back for more?

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Want to work in the company with Kris and Tom?

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Really aroused?

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Want to go and read the telephone directory?

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
her eyes are alight, a wicked grin flashing across her flushed, pretty face, trapping your head and grinding harder, making it difficult for you to breathe around the hot sopping mess of cunt and cum in your mouth, your ears ringing with the intensity of it. It is muffled through her hot thighs over your face, but you hear her hiss "Yessssss! Fuck the dirty bitch up the arse!"

Closing my eyes as I savour you deep inside me - your weeks of butt training paying off as you feel me working my muscles around your pumping sex, my fingers splayed on the floor for support as you continue thrusting deliciously in and out and I feel elated, loved, needed, protected ...

'Don't stop you little bitch' she snaps - bringing me almost to my senses as I restart my lapping - my face dripping with her as you laugh - studying both of us as I feel her next orgasm - my tongue fucking her now as my lips press firmly to her hot fleshy clit

You can feel my stiff prick twitching and swelling with excitement as I thrust deep into your slutty bottom, feeling you grip me with your tight anus, my full, heavy balls slapping wetly against your drooling snatch, sending drops of your silky cum flying everywhere, coating your thighs and dripping onto the floor. My eyes flick from the distended pucker of your stretched arsehole and bouncing tits to the glow of crushing orgasm spreading across your face and contorting her gorgeous form. She's letting out a stream of spitting foul mouthed filth as she rides your face, calling you a bitch, a whore, a dirty fuckslave as she comes on your used mouth, lips bruised, tongue aching as you shove it into her, her cum gushing into your mouth, over your tits and down your throat.

And as she shakes, gasping and panting and screaming, my hand finds the back of your neck and pushes you lower, saying 'lick her arsehole, whore'

Feeling her sliding lower on the seat before grasping her ankles - her slippery crack totally bare as I run my tongue obediently over her quivering bud - her moans filling the shop as I run my tongue into her slowly relaxing hole - forcing myself into her - feeling you throbbing deep inside me - not moving a muscle as you watch proudly

My hands stroke slowly down your back, soothing and rewarding you for being a good little fucktoy. You bite your lip, trying not to groan as you gently rock your hips, working your tight bottom back and forth on the thick length of my cock, letting it slide all the way up into your arse a millimetre at a time, lavishing attention on the woman spread before you. Her hands are on her buttocks, opening herself for your questing tongue, letting you lewdly snog her anus, spit joining the cum and sweat streaming between her arsecheeks

I swell with pride as I hear her moans getting louder and louder as I plunge my tongue deeper into her relaxing hole - her warm skin slick with my love as I swirl and stab my tongue deeper inside - her hands shaking as she holds herself wide open for me to go deeper

'Oh fuck - yessss' I hear her whisper through her panting as you rock back and forth savouring this moment

you both look so perfect, her entire body shaking and convulsing as you stab into her dirtiest, most intimate place, tonguefucking her up the arse as I start to thrust again, plowing your own screaming, burning anus, reaching across to smack your swaying tits, then your bum, then reaching around to slap your dripping, aching pussy as I fuck you mercilessly. Through a haze of sweat and screaming and lust you look up to see her eyes on me pleadingly, helpless in her constant state of flooding orgasm, forcing words out through the moans and screams.. "please.. please cum on our fucking faces..."

Wondering if you are going to fill me the way I need you to - or whether you will cast me aside and take her instead - her sex and bottom now fully prepared for you as you always wish - already imagining her coming as you impale her - filling her before you order me to lick her clean

Last edited:
she is panting, salivating, glazed and completely out of control of her burning, aching cunt that demands to be fucked and used, writhing like a sex demon, both her holes glistening with cum and your spit, aching to be filled. I grunt and slam my prick all the fucking way into your shithole, ramming into your clenching, spasming fuckhole one last time, making you scream long and hard, legs shaking and buckling before I pull out, leavng you stretched and gaping, bringing the throbbing fuckmeat between her legs, next to your face

You order me to the ground before she straddles me - her legs parting as she slides over my face as you gently part her cheeks, winking at me as you press up against her bottom - twitching and pink with desire as you gently enter her - her hips grinding as she pulls my thighs open and I moan into her dripping sex as I feel her tongue slivering in and out of my gushing sex - her moans joining mine as you press deeper slowly - my eyes staring into yours as I watch her being taken

you arch your back uncontrollably, your tingling pussy rising to meet her lips and tongue, open, drawing her in. She delicately kisses and laps at your swollen cuntlips, down to your stretched, fucked anus, swirling her tongue soothingly over the crinkled skin of your slutty bottom. Your neck stretches, long and elegant, mouth hungrily seeking the place where I and her meet, licking at the swollen veiny cock as it spread her open, tasting your own arsehole on it, licking at her anus around the head of my prick, coating it in spit, spreading her cunt juice over it wit your tongue, easing it into her

Feeling my orgasm building faster as I watch you taking her - a pang of jealousy quickly suppressed as she begins fingering me deeply - her hot lips teasing me to heaven as her fingers curled up - caressing my spot and sending me over the edge - my hips thrusting up as she drank my juices as you began pounding her - my fingers sliding up inside her as I parted her cheeks - driving my tongue deep up inside her as you began to yell your pleasure

Last edited:
Humping her; her fingers, her lips, her!!!!

I half opened my eyes as she began to scream as you told her you were going to fill her arse - your thrusting sex using my outstretched tongue as a runway as you began to pump faster and faster and I felt your muscles tense as you held back and then started thrusting deeper and deeper as you exploded into her spasming form - her orgasms drenching me as you explode deep inside her - slowly easing in and out as you feel her milking your sex before you gently push her forward and down at my feet - her bottom gaping as you slipped your still hard sex into my mouth - tasting her and you before you gently pulled her upright and I felt her relaxing - my tongue dabbing as she began to release you - your cream dribbling on to my waiting tongue - your fingers lightly caressing my hair 'good slut - very good slut' you said proudly as I drank you from her - her body mashing against mine as my tongue delved deeper

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You managed to pull me together and we left - me in a daze and her asking for the next get together ....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You took me back home and laid me out on the bed ....

Back