Top to Bottom (Closed for SlickQuiver)

Does this story make you (multi response possible)

• Want to come back for more?

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Want to work in the company with Kris and Tom?

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Really aroused?

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Want to go and read the telephone directory?

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
I watch as Ingrid licks your pussy! Watching her pink younge go in and out of your pussy!

"That's it Ingrid! Lick my slave's pussy!"

"Get it ready for my hard cock!"

I look down at you, "Who told you to stop licking my balls bitch?"

I reach down and grab both your nipples and I give them a savage twist!

You moan in pain and extasty! Feeling Ingrid's tounge on your pussy, and my twisting your nipples!

I feel your tounge once agian on my balls, you try and get some pre-cum, but it is just too far away from my balls still!

"Good job Ingrid! But you are over dressed!"

I move away from your tounge and go around your desk.

Your hot length is throbbing and twitching in my hands as I continue to bathe your slick balls with my mouth, sucking each one alternately - hearing your moans of pleasure as I gently caress you with my lips, trying hard not to get too carried away as Ingrid's loving tongue explores and titillates my juicy sex, skilfully keeping me high - teasingly pleasuring me along the razors edge - god how I loved you

"oh yes - yes baby" I moaned in between mouthfuls

"That's it Ingrid! Lick my slave's pussy!"

"Get it ready for my hard cock!"

"oh god that feels sooooo goood - oh yeaah - lick me baby, yesss"

"Who told you to stop licking my balls bitch?"

"Sorry Master...I .."

My nipples were suddenly pinched - hard

Fuck that felt good

"Oh god" I almost screamed out"

Ingrid's hand caressed my tummy, calming me down again until I felt her push two fingers inside me, causing me to shiver again

"Good job Ingrid! But you are over dressed!"

I feel you tear away from me and relax as Ingrid continues to pleasure my sex with her mouth and fingers, my moans getting louder, Ingrid's gentle warm laugh of satisfaction filling me with desire

I pull Ingrid off you, "Well you need to get comfertable too Ingrid! So take off your clothes!"

I watch for a time as she slips out of her shirt and skirt. After she is naked I walk over to your chari and remove my pants and sit down in it.

You both watch me the whole time.

"Now slaves you need to get on your hands and knees and worship and hard cock!"

I watch as you get off the desk, get into postion, your tits swaying. Then looking over at Ingrid as she is on my left side.

"Now you can lick my cock Ingrid, whild my bitch slave finishes cleaning my balls!"

I watch as you tounge lick my balls, and I see you watching Ingrid lick my cock.

"That's it my slaves! Woriship your masters cock!"

I reach for my belt, and

*smack* it goes across your ass checks!

*smack* it goes across Ingrid's ass checks!

The belt cuts across my bare cheeks - the burning sensation shooting through my body - almost causing me to bite down on your tightening, sticky sac

I feel Ingrid's hands shudder against my thighs as she continues to lick your hard shaft, our lips touching momentarily with each downward stroke

"That's it my slaves! Woriship your masters cock!"

I slip my fingers between Ingrid's legs, feeling her opening further for me as I continue to suck your slick balls, imagining feeling them pounding against my cheeks as you take me hard, Ingrid's soft mouth exciting my body, pulling at my nipples, her hot tongue playing with me ... oh god

Ingrid rocks faster against my fingers as I push deeper, three fingers now inside her. I feel her hand slide between my legs and we are soon fingering each other, riding each other as we continue to lick and suck your now bulging, ready to explode length

I try to press my wanting breasts against Ingrid's but we can't get close enough and I press against your thigh, rubbing my aching nipple against your strong body, the soft hairs touching my burning flesh ...

"You are very naughty slaves!"

*SMACK* goes my belt across your cheeks!

*SMACK* goes my belt across Ingrids cheeks!

"mmmmmmmmm! That is it suck your masters cock!"

I feel your nipples rubbing all over my leg. I love the feel of both your tounges licking my cock. Getting all my pre-cum that is dripping all over my cock!

"Noe stop my naughty slaves! Stand up and bend over the desk!"

I watch as you both lick up a little more of my pre-cum off my cock. Then I watch as you both stand up and lean over your desk.

I stand up, *SMACK*,*SMACK* ,*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

I alternate between you and Ingrid! Getting both your cheeks nice and red for me! I watch your pussy juices flow down your legs as I smack both your asses!

"MMMMMMMMM! They look red enogh to me!"

"Now slave, I think Ingrid has been neglected! Get on your ass and crawl inbetween her legs and lick her pussy good!"

I watch you wince as your red sore ass come in contact with the carpet. You crawl inbetween Ingrids legs and she lowers her pussy down onto your waiting tounge!

"That's it slave! Lick her pussy! But spread you legs for me!"

I watch as you spread youe legs for me. I move my foot and insert my big toe into your pussy!

My cheeks were throbbing now and I could feel the heat radiate through my body like a fire snake, my pussy slippery with my arousal

"Yes Master" I murmered as I slipped between Ingrid's legs, spreading her cheeks as I dipped my tongue into her soaking pussy, a moan escaping her soft pretty lips as I pushed my long tongue into her sweet juicy opening

I shuddered as I felt something hard push against my opening before slipping inside. I turned around to see you sitting on a chair, your bare foot playing with my raw backside, your big toe fucking me

I buried my face between Ingrid's thighs and thrust back against your pistining toe, enjoying the soft flesh of pussy contrasting with the hardness of your toe

"Harder Master - harder - fuck your slut" I could feel you pushing deeper into me and I wanted more

Ingrid was now grinding her body against the desk as I licked her pussy and explored her delicious little rosebud, slick with my juices, she loved me fucking her tight little hole with my tongue and I slipped my fingers into her sex as I pushed my tongue deeeper between her tight cheeks

"Fuck me baby - fuck me Kris"

I feel my toe getting slick with your pussy juice! I fuck your harder and harder with my big toe! getting you wetter and wetter!

I watch as your tounge travels into Ingird wet pussy hole! I see her gettign closer and closer to an orgasam!

"That's enough my pets! I don't want you to cum too soon!" I say as I remove my toe and pull you away from Ingrid!

Both of you moan your disapointment, as you were both ready to cum!

"Kris lie on your back on the desk, and Ingrid la on top of her."

I watch as both of you comply to me comands.

"That's it my pets! Now Ingrid grab the desk edge, and Kris wrap your arms around her tight!"

I watch as you do it, then I move inbetween both your legs. And rub my cock head first over your pussy lips then over Ingrids. Getting my cock head nice and slick with youe pussy juice.

I then slide my hard cock into your pussy. In and out for a few strokes. Then I pull out and insert my hard cock into Ingrids pussy. Alterntateing back and forth. Only a few strokes in either of your pussies!

I feeling myself getting close to cumming! I pull out my cock and make my way around your desk. My wet cock is over your face as I cum all over your tits!

"AWWWWWWWWWWW!"

"Lick up all my cum Ingrid, but share some with Kris too!"

Last edited:
I continued feasting on Ingrid's tasty sex, enraptured, pleasuring my girlfriend while being penetrated deeper and deeper by your soft toes, my pussy squelching with wetness and arousal, my hips rising and falling, sliding you in and out, god your toes where as wide as Ingrid's hand when she enters me whole ...

Ingrid pulls me closer now, her hand holding my hungry mouth over her burning sex, my tongue snaking in and then out, up and down over her engorged love button, then back deep inside and then out and then back up and over, I knew she was close now ...

"That's enough my pets! I don't want you to cum too soon!"

As instructed, Ingrid and I were soon locked in a tight embrace, her kisses tasting her sweetness on my lips , our mouths pleasuring each other while you entered each of us, my sex aching to be used now, my muscles tightening around your thick shaft, almost begging you not to leave me, Ingrid's moan of pleasure exciting me as you entered her before reentering me

We watch you as you move around the desk, Ingrid's fingers pulling harder on my hard nipples as you watch us playing together, your slippery length throbbing, almost within reach of my tongue, I lick my lips with anticipation, my eyes staring into yours, imagining your hot cream spurting out and into my mouth

Almost in slow motion, we watch as you moan and then stiffen, jet after jet explosing over us, covering my neck, mouth and breasts, Ingrid sliding up and down my body licking up the sticky cream as I ran my fingers through her hair, pulling her closer to kiss her cum filled mouth, her soft lips opening and sharing your juices

I pull you closer to me, your still throbbing length twitching as I feed you into my mouth, licking and sucking you clean as Ingrid murmers with delight, sliding down between my legs and pushing her fingers into me as she sucks deeply my aching clit between her lips, my orgasm sooo close now

"Pinch her nipples - hard - that will really set her off" Ingrid whispers between mouthfuls

I feel you stiffening inside my mouth as you start to pull my sensitive nipples, Ingrid's fingers now deep inside my sex, her tongue flicking my clit into oblivion, i pull you out of my mouth and start pumping you with my fingers ...

"Oh yessss - oh yesss - fuck that feels good - i'm cummmmingggg - harder - harder - watch your little slut cum baby aaarrrrgggghhhhh"

Last edited:
I watch as Ingrid licks up my cum and then see you share it! I then watch as she makes her way down to your pussy! And I love the feel of your tounge on my hard cock!

"That's it bitch suck your masters cock!"

I pinch your nipples hard! And my cock gets harder from watching and hearing you cum!

I pull away from you, leaveing you in a boneless heep on your desk!

I grab Ingrid and bend her over your chair! I slide my once agian hard cock into Ingrid's wet pussy again!

"MMMMMMMMMMM! That is one nice tight pussy you have slave!" I say as I am now balls deep in her pussy.

I look over at you still recovering on your desk, I see you watching me start to fuck her!

"Do you like watching your master fuck someone else Bitch?"

I rub my tender nipples, cupping my heaving breasts, my fingers sliding down between my slick lips, covered in Ingrids mouth juices

I hold her outstretched hand tightly as you pound her deeply, her lovely smile lighting up my day - yet again

"Do you like watching your master fuck someone else Bitch?"

"Yes Master - I love watching you fuck my girlfriend"

I lean into Ingrid and we kiss deeply, her moans stifled by our embrace

I continue to pound Ingrid as I reach over and insert three fingers into your still wet pussy!

I fuck you and Ingrid at the same time! My fingers and cock thrusting into both of you at the same time!

Seeing you break off your kiss and moan loudly as I pound both of you!

I feel you getting close, and so I remove my fingers from your pussy!

Then I move them to ingrids ass and stick them in her one finger at a time!

Getting her asshole nice a wet! I pull my cock out of her pussy! and I slowly push my cock into her ass!

"MMMMMMMM! Watch your master slave! Watch your master fuck your girlfriends ass!"

Ingrids kiss is getting me all hot and wanting again and I kiss her more deeply, carried away

I suddenly feel you inside me - your fingers sinking into my moistness

"Yes Master Yes - God that feels good - fuck your little slave slut"

I start stroking my clit as I pinch my nipples, pulling them hard, licking my lips as I watch you watching me

Your long fingers are now deep inside me - then sliding out and then sliding in again

I lift my hips slightly off the desk with each thrust

"MMMMMMMM! Watch your master slave! Watch your master fuck your girlfriends ass!"

"Oh Yes Master - fuck her tight little ass - fill her up with your yummy cum

Oh GOD"

Your fingers are now perfectly in time with your thrusts into Ingrid and our moans of delight are now filling the office

mmm - I was already imagining spreading my darlings cheeks apart and drinking deeply from her creamy hole

I was now on fire and I held your fingers tightly deep inside me, pressing my thumb against my throbbing clit, my nipples pointing straight up between my pinching fingers

Ingrid was cumming now and I felt the familiar waves of an outrageous climax building and building

"Oh fuck yes - yes - yes - oh goddddd - i - i - i'mmmm - oh fuck"

My body shook and Ingrids screams of pure lust took me completely over the edge

I hear you both cum and that sends me over the edge agian! I blow a large load deep inside Ingrids ass! My fingers feel you cum as well!

I pull my cock out of Ingrids ass, and I watch as my cum and your juices start to leak out of her ass!

I grab your arm and pick you up, grab your hair and thrust your face at Ingrids ass!

"Time to clean your girlfrinds ass slave!"

I watch your tounge dart out and start to clean up her asshole! I walk around in front of Ingrid and grab her hair and lift her head up. Her mouth opens and I thrust my wet cock at her mouth!

She opens wide and starts to suck on my cock!

"MMMMMM! That's it clean off your masters cock slave!"

I continued twitching with pleasure, still holding your hand deep inside me, riding the sensations to their end

I felt you move and I let go of your hand and you grabbed hold of mine pushing me to the floor and between Ingrid's legs, her fingers spreading her tight cheeks wide and I dipped my tongue into the hot creamy juices oozing from her still gaping hole

A moan of pleasure escapes her lips before being stifled by your sex

"MMMMMM! That's it clean off your masters cock slave!"

I pushed my tongue deeper inside Ingrid, teasing her sensitive opening, my fingers caresssing her soaking pussy, I would look after that later I smiled to myself, content in my knowledge that Ingrid shared everything with me

I feel Ingrid licking my cock cleaning it off of all our mingled cum! I push my fingers deeper into your pussy as you cum!

"OK slaves, I say as I start to get dressed, "It is time for you all to go home a think about all that we have done."

I watch you both watch me as I get dressed and leave!

I get into my car and drive home.

I then send you and e-mail detailing what you need to wear for me tomorrow!

Dear fuckslave,

You will wear a red thong and corset tomorrow under your clothes! You must also wear fishnet stocking and heels! Plus make sure to clear your sechedule for an extra long lunch break tomorrow too!

Dear fuckslave,

You will wear a red thong and corset tomorrow under your clothes! You must also wear fishnet stocking and heels! Plus make sure to clear your sechedule for an extra long lunch break tomorrow too!

Ahhh to feel wanted

I dressed as instructed wearing a long dress over the ensemble, with just a hint of the naughtiness below

Ingrid smiled knowingly as I left for my first meeting

After getting to work and getting everything done in the moringing I send you a text.

Dear fuckslave,

Be ready for me by the time I get to your office. You are to wear nothing but what I told you to wear.

I leave my office and go to yours. I smile at ingrid as I pass her. I open the door to your office and see you standing in the middle of your office waiting for me!

You look fantastic! "very good slave! No put this rain coat on and follow me!"

You put on the coat and follow me out of your office and down to the parking garage. We get into my car and I start driving.

I take you out of the city and we finally get to a very racy lingere boutigue! Perfectly suited to slaves and masters! We go in and start looking around.

One of the sexy sales woman wearing nothing but a corset and heels comes up and asks us what we need.

"I would like you to take her in the back and fit her out in a leather corset and thong set. Maybe something in black and red. Then get he some come fuck me boots too!"

You go off with the sales woman and go into the back

"Yes Master"

The smile lighting up your handsome face

I follow the girl out to the back of the boutique where the changing stalls are spacious and themed as a castle dungeon

"Why don't you slip this coat off and I'll start to look for your gifts"

I slid the raincoat off and looked at myself in the full length mirror - mmm - not bad - I giggled

Such a shame to have to remove these .... but - Master's orders

I carefully undressed and I was standing fully naked by the time the girl came back laden with goodies

"Here try these on - I think you will find that they should be a perfect fit - my god you have a gorgeous body"

I felt myself redden with embarrassment as I noted that I was thinking exactly the same thing about her

"I might need to help you with this corset as it is very hard to get, just right"

I slipped the leather thong on and waited as you quickly and skilfully laced the corset, my breasts completely pressed against my skin as you pulled the laces tighter and tighter, my waist disappearing - almost along with my breathing

"Not too tight?"

"A little"

"Don't worry, as soon as you move a little it will loosen a little"

"Now - I think your Master will be pleased with these - have a seat"

I sat down as you fitted the thigh high black leather boots, carefully placing my foot into the base before pulling the sides together and zipping up along the back

"Wow - those look fantastic on you - let's see if you can walk"

I carefully stood up with a little help from you, the corset constricting my movements just a little

"mmmm - perfect - you look stunning"

"Let's go and see if your Master approves"

I followed the girl out and with my head bowed stood silent before you

waiting ...

Last edited:
Seeing you walk out of the dressing room in all that leather I felt my cock getting hard.

"Very nice and sexy! But you are missing something?"

I snap my fingers! "That's it! You are missing a leather collar!"

I turn to the sales woman, "Fit her with one will you!"

"Then see about getting her in something in fishnets and maybe some cut out lingerie too!"

I kneel before you watching as the girl goes back to the displays

She returns quickly with a simple black leather collar with a large ring

"This is the best we have - I'll just attach it for your pleasure"

The lock clicks shut and I patiently wait as you stroke the collar and my bare skin, shivering with your touch

"Just put the other things in a bag and put these on my account"

"Of course Sir, will there be anything else Sir?"

"No, that will be all - thank you for your excellent service"

I feel your hand slap my bare cheek "Now crawl slowly to the front of the shop"

"Yes Master"

I watch your crawl away and see my red hand print on your ass!

Holding onto your leash I walk you out of the store an into the parking lot.

I open up the back door, "Now hop on in pet"

I watch you hop in and then I tie your arms together and your legs!

Then slip a blindfold over your eyes.

"Now no peeking! This is only the first part of your surprise!"

I leave you in the backseat as I start to drive away.

After about on hour we reach our destination! You feel a couple of guys pick you up, and bring you inside.

They lay you on a be and leave you there. I come in and remove your blind fold. You look around at all the toys and whips, chains, ropes, and restraints lining the walls!

"I rented this little play room for us! We will stay here all night!"

I obediently crawled out of the boutique and was delighted as you tied me up inside - the blindfold sending shivers through me as you attached it - so gently

"Now no peeking! This is only the first part of your surprise!"

We didn't talk during the trip and I was starting to feel a little thirsty - but didn't say anything

I realised we had arrived somewhere as you stopped the car and turned it off

I heard the doors open and felt myself being carried out - carefully like a special, fragile delivery - my heart racing with anticipation

I feel myself being gently lowered - I guess on to a bed - all soft and warm - the footsteps receding, my heart still racing

I hear footsteps approaching again and I wait patiently, feeling hands gently removing my blindfold - I blink several times, adjusting my eyes to the light and gradually the room comes into focus

I gasp as I realise that I am in ... - a dungeon, well of sorts , luxuriously appointed with everything that a Master or Mistress could desire - my heart - still racing was now also fluttering with the anticipated pleasure

"I rented this little play room for us! We will stay here all night!"

"But first I have another surprise for you!"

I go and open the door and in walks the salesgirl from the store!

"She really wanted to play with you while we were at the store so invited her here with is!"

She is dress in a red corset and heels, nothing else!

"Now lets get you untied" I tell you as I move over and untie and help get you off the bed.

I move over to a chair and sit down. "now you girls should get to know one another first!"

I lean back and get set to watch!

I stood - expectantly, unsure of my role - my skin tingling as I imagined this gorgeous creature before me pleasuring me and I pleasuring her - I felt my arousal - thinking of how wet I already was ...

"mmm - you are right - she is a gorgeous little slut - is she obedient though?"
I didn't move as you continued to walk around me - my eyes resting on Master - his gaze longing and tender

I watched as the girl continued to move around me - finally settling in a large chair beside Master

"Come here my little Slave"

"Yes Mistress" I said as I approached her

"mmm - very good - now kneel and lick my cunt until I tell you to stop"

"Yes Mistress" I replied kneeling. my lust now burning through me as I realised I was going to have the opportunity to taste you - to please you

I watched as you spread your legs wide - resting them on the arm rests

"mmm - you two look so good together" Master said

I ran my lips gently along your thighs, my soft hair caressing your skin, a moan escaping your lips

I watched as you pulled the soft fabric aside - exposing your shaved lips, I was almost dying to taste you but continued my gentle approach

"Oh god - for fuck's sake you little bitch lick my cunt - I am so wet for you"

"Yes Mistress" I said quickly - burying my face between your legs, my mouth tasting you, exposing my senses to your bursting arousal, my long tongue delving into your wetness - you were sooooo sweet to taste - licking my lips with pleasure as I gently lapped up all your wetnesss, my fingers gently sliding under your cheeks, pulling you into me - your moans spurring me on

Last edited:
I sit and watch you lick and tounge her pussy!

"That's it slave, lick her pussy!" I tell you as my cock gets harder in my pants.

Back