I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooler in Texas

The passage of the first good front this Fall has given us a cooler morning than usual. Cool air always stimulates me. I hope everyone is having a great day.

Eric,

isn't it great that we have our own thread? And, given my recent curiosity, please me.

Ok, to start with, my 'older man' sent me this dress to wear out in public, which I have done several times now, with different reactions each time............

Dcp_9690.jpg

OK, to start with, my 'older man' sent me this dress to wear out in public, which I have done several times now, with different reactions each time............

Dcp_9690.jpg

Hmmmm love the dress, but tell me do you wear panties with it?

The lucky bastard,

Did I ever tell you I have a thing for younger ladies that are taller than me and still have the confidence to wear their cum fuck me heels when we go out together? :D

Oooooh, well, I am 5'10" in bare feet and am a total heels addict!!!!!!!!

better?

I love older men I think they are sexy, I also heard that they treat women better, that they are better at dating ;and making love with,

I think we are just a bit more patient and appreciate the beauty of youth, more :)

I'm involved in a totally horny online adventure with one of the 'older guys' from this thread right now. Very erotic..........

love younger women and how much they cum when my mouth is sucking there clit and my fingers are pressing that special spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back