Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't do ball point pens. Pilot pens... so versatile... so much freedom. You can bleed them, you can push the lines making them as dark and thick, or you can make them light and narrow... need to put a dot somewhere, you can. Ball point is like using wax. And the quality/consistency of the more liquidy uniball pens cannot be trusted... and they are just too clunky in my opinion. Though Pilot makes some pretty fucking shitty pens as well. I fear the day they stop making their standard V5 pen. Though... I did find a back up pen should the day ever arrive. Turns out Sharpie makes a pretty sweet fine tip writing pen... though they only seem to be sold at Costco... which isn't a big issue. It's just that Costcos are pretty few and far between in this fine state I live in... and the ink isn't a very rich ink. I'm big on contrast and side-by-side comparison of the black inked pens, Pilot simply cannot be beat.

fuck... look at me geeking out over fucking pens:rolleyes:
fuckit... I don't care.
Pilot V5 pens make me fucking hard. Everything else is just shit.

though... the drawback is that they do indeed bleed... and not just bleed up to the saturation point of a particular portion of fabric. No. Those fuckers bleed all the fucking way out should you not catch them in time. Lost many a good shirt, and pants to an uncapped pen. And let's not bring up the time(s) I forgot to check my pants pockets while doing the laundry... OR the time I left an uncapped pen lay on the bed on top of the quilt my grandmother made for us as a wedding gift because fuck that fucking burns me and puts me in a pissy mood.

Hell... I should take a pic of the fucking ink stain so you all can join in the fun when I call myself a fucking dumb ass every time I make the bed.

That may explain why I like ball point pens. I actually am a fan of working with wax. LOL.. I incorporate it into almost all of my sculptures. I personally use the papermate retractable profile 1.4b. lol Did you try using hairspray to clean the stain?

The rum isn't gone.

I am from a country where we have a long history with this drink (think pirates , wenches and bar songs and such), heck we still make good stuff. One of my favorite beverages is rum and limeade, so I liked these photos.

Now the more "pressing" matters;).That label showing what seems to be a whip. Your hand and your crotch. Mmmmmm yum:devil::kiss:

So there I was... sitting between two of my wife's co-workers watching her and all the rest of the group become increasingly more inebriated as I nursed my Sprite. The night was a combination of being really really late... and pretty much morning...

We were playing the sentence game... about maybe a total of 10 of us sitting around the dining room table, crafted by the Amish no less.

The sentence game seems like it went by another name... but I could be over thinking that part of the story... nevertheless, I call it the sentence game because that's basically what it is. If you are not familiar, the rules of the game are as follows: Everyone has a piece of paper and something to write with. Everyone writes down one sentence and then passes it off to the person next to them to which they write a sentence based/inspired by the sentence you have given them. After you/they have finished with their sentence, the original sentence is folded over so it cannot be read by the next person you pass off to... so essentially you read only the sentence the person sitting to your left has written... you write your sentence, fold their sentence over, and hand over what you had written to the person on the right, and it all keeps going on... like an ad-lib assembly line of sorts.

After everyones piece of paper has gone around, you stop and read it to the group and much merriment ensues.

So... there I was... between two women I had just met mere hours before. I was a bit unsure of what to write at first... but as thing began to roll... let's just say I got to y=mx+b'ing.

I've never done so... like... in real-time real-life... but I was struggling (I guess) to, "keep it clean"... and really... nobody said anything about what types of sentences shouldn't be written, or subjects to avoid. So... like anyone in a survival type situation I guess ended up doing what I knew how to do.

Now... I don't want to say that I was the primary catalyst for the directions the stories went after the first few rounds... but the tone of the "stories" did become a bit more... interesting.

And I was; for the most part, still pretty much an anonymous writer... that is until the woman I was handing my sentences off too on my left outed me by turning directly towards me in her seat and said "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!" and began fanning herself with the sheet of paper... and then later on by the woman sitting to my right (after we switched directions to who we handed our sentences to) who said (thinking she was saying it so that only I could hear... but you know how booze is sometimes...) "Ooo I like sitting next to you" to which the woman on my left said... "I KNOW, RIGHT!"

...and then they fucked me right there in front of everyone. Turns out... the Amish make some pretty damn sturdy furniture.

So there I was... sitting between two of my wife's co-workers watching her and all the rest of the group become increasingly more inebriated as I nursed my Sprite. The night was a combination of being really really late... and pretty much morning...

We were playing the sentence game... about maybe a total of 10 of us sitting around the dining room table, crafted by the Amish no less.

The sentence game seems like it went by another name... but I could be over thinking that part of the story... nevertheless, I call it the sentence game because that's basically what it is. If you are not familiar, the rules of the game are as follows: Everyone has a piece of paper and something to write with. Everyone writes down one sentence and then passes it off to the person next to them to which they write a sentence based/inspired by the sentence you have given them. After you/they have finished with their sentence, the original sentence is folded over so it cannot be read by the next person you pass off to... so essentially you read only the sentence the person sitting to your left has written... you write your sentence, fold their sentence over, and hand over what you had written to the person on the right, and it all keeps going on... like an ad-lib assembly line of sorts.

After everyones piece of paper has gone around, you stop and read it to the group and much merriment ensues.

So... there I was... between two women I had just met mere hours before. I was a bit unsure of what to write at first... but as thing began to roll... let's just say I got to y=mx+b'ing.

I've never done so... like... in real-time real-life... but I was struggling (I guess) to, "keep it clean"... and really... nobody said anything about what types of sentences shouldn't be written, or subjects to avoid. So... like anyone in a survival type situation I guess ended up doing what I knew how to do.

Now... I don't want to say that I was the primary catalyst for the directions the stories went after the first few rounds... but the tone of the "stories" did become a bit more... interesting.

And I was; for the most part, still pretty much an anonymous writer... that is until the woman I was handing my sentences off too on my left outed me by turning directly towards me in her seat and said "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!" and began fanning herself with the sheet of paper... and then later on by the woman sitting to my right (after we switched directions to who we handed our sentences to) who said (thinking she was saying it so that only I could hear... but you know how booze is sometimes...) "Ooo I like sitting next to you" to which the woman on my left said... "I KNOW, RIGHT!"

...and then they fucked me right there in front of everyone. Turns out... the Amish make some pretty damn sturdy furniture.

Shakes my head.....

My fucking invite must have gotten lost in the mail.....

Pity there are no pics.......

:mad::(:rolleyes::)

There are some really beautiful pictures in here. I'd love to know about cameras and lighting and that sort of thing.

In celebration of my 20,000th post...

I think all you ampic'ers should post naked pics of yourselves in your threads with signs saying "Congrats y=mx+b on 20K!!!" and send me a link to it.

Sky is the limit. Use your imagination. I don't give a fuck, just make it happen.

Don't have an ampic thread? Then I guess all you can do is type me some words to read.

I'll reply in kind to all posts and submissions at some point. Until then I'll be chillin' here at 20K.

later gators.

I think all you ampic'ers should post naked pics of yourselves in your threads with signs saying "Congrats y=mx+b on 20K!!!" and send me a link to it.

Sky is the limit. Use your imagination. I don't give a fuck, just make it happen.

Don't have an ampic thread? Then I guess all you can do is type me some words to read.

I'll reply in kind to all posts and submissions at some point. Until then I'll be chillin' here at 20K.

later gators.

Lmao! You are the only person on Lit that could make such a demand and actually have it undertaken by your followers....

later gators.

Wow 20, 000 posts. Congrats! You are either a sharing individual or a narcissist:D.;):kiss: I joined the forums recently and found your thread at a later time (because I liked your posts on another thread and your screenname. Damn my inner nerd).I have ENJOYED your photos and most of your words;). Just keep being you and I will keep coming back.

* I said my bit and here is a little pic and I aint nekkid:rolleyes:*

Last edited:
Wow... 20,000 posts. That is so many.

No, I don't have a picture.... sorry about that. But you know how glad I am that you're here.

A special thanks goes out to shadysmurfette for her congratulations to me as well as one other person who will sent me a wonderful congratulations via PM.

she will not be mentioned. It was a PM and none of you need to know who she was... even if it was just me logging in as my alt to send me a congratulations for the sake of making me feel somewhat significant to ampicerotica.

sadly... even drunk I knew it was me:(

Wow... 20,000 posts. That is so many.

No, I don't have a picture.... sorry about that. But you know how glad I am that you're here.

that's alright. I printed out one of your pics and made myself a sign for you. As it turns out... it takes around three loads of semen (not three spurts... but three full ejaculatory loads) to spell out "Congrats y=mx+b on 20K!!!"

A special thanks goes out to shadysmurfette for her congratulations to me as well as one other person who will sent me a wonderful congratulations via PM.

she will not be mentioned. It was a PM and none of you need to know who she was... even if it was just me logging in as my alt to send me a congratulations for the sake of making me feel somewhat significant to ampicerotica.

sadly... even drunk I knew it was me:(

Lol! Aww, I didn't like my first attempt... If my second attempt yields anything decent, it will be posted promptly!

Wow 20, 000 posts. Congrats!You are either a sharing individual or a narcissist:D.;):kiss: I joined the forums recently and found your thread at a later time (because I liked your posts on another thread and your screenname. Damn my inner nerd).I have ENJOYED your photos and most of your words;). Just keep being you and I will keep coming back.

* I said my bit and here is a little pic and I aint nekkid:rolleyes:*

If Jeopardy were to ever have a "Literotica" category this would make a pretty good question.

though... one must consider the fact that I've been here since 2003.

Lmao! You are the only person on Lit that could make such a demand and actually have it undertaken by your followers....

one would think. but so far my arrogance has made me feel more foolish than distinguished this time around.

Lol! Aww, I didn't like my first attempt... If my second attempt yields anything decent, it will be posted promptly!

that's okay... keep trying! It took me a few pics of myself to send me before I found the right angle of my ass that made me want to fuck it... and then the damn sign kept falling off my back:rolleyes:!

There are some really beautiful pictures in here. I'd love to know about cameras and lighting and that sort of thing.

Bah! In this day of technology you pretty much can't go wrong. particularly if you have tits and a vagina. people like pics of tits and vaginas. I know. I am one of these people.

As it turns out... it takes around three loads of semen (not three spurts... but three full ejaculatory loads) to spell out "Congrats y=mx+b on 20K!!!"

oh, i don't know... isn't that a message better scribed in flammable lube?

sadly, of all the parts of the story I made up... that part was made up the most.

Haha, doesn't really make it any less of a good ending.

Unless you were there, in which case I can see why it would be a disappointment ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back