mwm looking for gf in chandler az

up4it5050

Virgin
Hi ladies, MWM here I am looking to meet ( 1 ) married/single,non smoking woman preferably or someone who wouldn't mind
A discrete friendship that is thinking and feeling the same as myself. While I am not looking to change anyone's personal situations, it would be nice to meet someone that we both can share the passion and intimacy that we are missing at home. My age is 55 , If you would like to meet a great guy with avg looks and exceptional skills and well equipped, who is intelligent and can carry on a conversation, who also will treat you as you deserve, desire and fantasize about, then please drop me a line and lets get to know each other and we can meet for coffee, chat and see how we can create a new friendship that we both will look forward to as our time allows us to do so. I live in Gilbert, can travel and host as hopefully you can as well in order to not be in our backyards so others may see us. Only real and serious inquiries, send stats and your age please. I will not send out pics due to job yours are ok if you like, but a complete set of stats are important Please
Put " your favorite color " in the subject box so I know you are real otherwise I will just delete it, thanks
P.S. No working girls

Back