Watching Sunday football with buddies...and wife.

This was a good start! Like I said I am talking her into this...she said she really liked the attention and the fact that they did it behind my back and no, my buddies never said shit to me.

I will tell them more this week that I think she really is fooling around at work...I think it is sort of hot that I am making my wife out to be a cheating little slut...and I guess they like the idea that she just might be a really big whore and fool around with them.

who knows what will happen...behind my back or whatever!

Have you role played with her before? My wife used to go crazy when we did that. Love watching her tease as well. Did she say that any one of your buddies went a bit further than the others?

Have you role played with her before? My wife used to go crazy when we did that. Love watching her tease as well. Did she say that any one of your buddies went a bit further than the others?

She likes one way more than the other...he is a pretty good looking guy, single, and we have been friends with him for several years...she has always had a thing for him.

She is down for whatever happens today, we both want to go further...and I have told them I know now she has been fooling around with a guy at her work. Right now they think she is a cheating slut...and during the game today,she will probably be acting like one.

She likes one way more than the other...he is a pretty good looking guy, single, and we have been friends with him for several years...she has always had a thing for him.

She is down for whatever happens today, we both want to go further...and I have told them I know now she has been fooling around with a guy at her work. Right now they think she is a cheating slut...and during the game today,she will probably be acting like one.

Should be an interesting sunday afternoon.... :cool:

That's so exciting. I hope everyone gets what they want today. Please update us when you can!!

We love this idea, we just don't have the friends anymore. :lol

I have actually done this but it was with several of us wives in clothes and one hot young nude stud did the serving. It was so hot, we made him be nude the whole day

Sounds like today is going to be a fun time, don’t think too much attention will be on the games this time:devil: can’t wait to see your update.

Here's some ideas...:D

Attachments

• IMG_20171112_215347.jpg
    IMG_20171112_215347.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20171112_215359.jpg
    IMG_20171112_215359.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 1
One of my favorite fantasies is football Sunday with a couple buddies...and having wife serve us and service us. Having my big breasted wife in a game jersey...no bra...little shorts...barefoot...having her bring beers in from the kitchen, lettting the guys flirt and grope her. Eventually getting her to suck or dicks while we watch the game...one at a time...on her knees. Anybody else like this idea?

Is that something you'd really want her to do, or just an idea you like to play with? Do you think she'd go for it?

Sounds like today is going to be a fun time, don’t think too much attention will be on the games this time:devil: can’t wait to see your update.

Well, it has definitely gone further after the game on Sunday...we did the same sort of thing...she was dressed in jersey, no bra and tight yoga pants again. Same two buddies came to watch the game and I had been telling them I know that she has been cheating with a friend of hers from work.

I never saw anything except them sneaking looks at her while they were there. BUT when they left she told me everything...she was sopping wet...I bent her over the couch and she told me what happened but begged me to slide my cock up her and slowly fuck her.

She said there was a little "accidental" groping on her yoga pants clad ass by both guys...but the one squeezed in behind her between counters in the kitchen and pressed his hard on up against her ass...she said she pushed her ass back into it...he asked if she liked it and she said yes. He humped her and reached around to squeeze her tits and even got his hand under her jersey...she said he pulled her nipples roughly while shoving into her ass...she said it was quick but so hot knowing we were in the other room.

Now I think my buddy is going to try and fuck my wife and not tell me...except I do know...and love it!

Well, it has definitely gone further after the game on Sunday...we did the same sort of thing...she was dressed in jersey, no bra and tight yoga pants again. Same two buddies came to watch the game and I had been telling them I know that she has been cheating with a friend of hers from work.

I never saw anything except them sneaking looks at her while they were there. BUT when they left she told me everything...she was sopping wet...I bent her over the couch and she told me what happened but begged me to slide my cock up her and slowly fuck her.

She said there was a little "accidental" groping on her yoga pants clad ass by both guys...but the one squeezed in behind her between counters in the kitchen and pressed his hard on up against her ass...she said she pushed her ass back into it...he asked if she liked it and she said yes. He humped her and reached around to squeeze her tits and even got his hand under her jersey...she said he pulled her nipples roughly while shoving into her ass...she said it was quick but so hot knowing we were in the other room.

Now I think my buddy is going to try and fuck my wife and not tell me...except I do know...and love it!

Nice. Thanks for sharing. Since it's something that you want, I hope your buddy gets into your wife's pants soon enough!

Hey, housek, Hot!

At the beginning of the thread I thought you were talking entirely of fantasy, and here the for real is happening! I like it how both your buddies had a little playfulness with her in each others' company, as well as the one on one eros privately in the kitchen. Bodes really well for how this develops mate!

Very hot! Next Sunday might be the big day the way things are progressing. Did she say anything about wanting them do more than just touch her? Maybe you have to leave to the store to replenish some items next Sunday give her some alone time to see if things go further? Do they have each other’s numbers? Maybe she sends a couple flirty texts to one guy and let him know how she enjoyed his attention and wants more... my wife did this with a buddy of ours and has led to some very hot bj sessions between the two.

Very hot! Next Sunday might be the big day the way things are progressing. Did she say anything about wanting them do more than just touch her? Maybe you have to leave to the store to replenish some items next Sunday give her some alone time to see if things go further? Do they have each other’s numbers? Maybe she sends a couple flirty texts to one guy and let him know how she enjoyed his attention and wants more... my wife did this with a buddy of ours and has led to some very hot bj sessions between the two.

I agree. The key would be making sure your friend and your wife are alone together for a good amount of time. I'm sure he'd be more brave if you weren't around.

stay in the room...

if my significant other were in the room and giving me encouragement, I think i would be more inclined. I would not like to think his friends would do things behind his back.

One of my favorite fantasies is football Sunday with a couple buddies...and having wife serve us and service us. Having my big breasted wife in a game jersey...no bra...little shorts...barefoot...having her bring beers in from the kitchen, lettting the guys flirt and grope her. Eventually getting her to suck or dicks while we watch the game...one at a time...on her knees. Anybody else like this idea?

I love this idea....it's a really fun fantasy for me. I imagine a poker/game night with a half dozen guests, working the table and being a bit of eye-candy to enhance their evening. The specifics could go so many ways and keep it exciting. Do I know them or not? Am I confident and putting them at ease, or am I nervous as they indulge themselves? How skimpy is the outfit? How far do they go?

if my significant other were in the room and giving me encouragement, I think i would be more inclined. I would not like to think his friends would do things behind his back.

I think most of us would agree with you but sadly it is not the case. People’s own selfish gains tend to trump friendships at times, luckily in this case his wife and he are on the same page with no secrets.
And yes being in same room encouraging her behavior can be very arousing:devil:

good...

I love this idea....it's a really fun fantasy for me. I imagine a poker/game night with a half dozen guests, working the table and being a bit of eye-candy to enhance their evening. The specifics could go so many ways and keep it exciting. Do I know them or not? Am I confident and putting them at ease, or am I nervous as they indulge themselves? How skimpy is the outfit? How far do they go?

I am glad to see I am not too unusual to want something like this, but yet be very concerned that I would not lose my existing relationship...

I know the outfit would be skimpy and clinging...tight...a second skin...except the skirt would just almost cover me...until I bent over

I would be nervous as hell....after all....they all know me ....I will never be the same in the neighborhood...what will all the girlfriends and wives of his friends think....they will hear of it

and so now....

it is going to happen...

I would be nervous as hell....after all....they all know me ....I will never be the same in the neighborhood...what will all the girlfriends and wives of his friends think....they will hear of it

Does anyone have to find out? It could be a discreet gathering where gentlemen can indulge themselves and everything stays-in-Vegas, so to speak. But I guess that only works if you're not all on the same street...

If neighborhood wives and girlfriends found out, they would say horrible things about you while being jealous that their men enjoy you so much. You'd really make them look bad, the way you pampered and spoiled their men, better than they could ever get at home :p

I think it’s great that you’re turning fantasy into reality.

My fantasy would be for my s/o to be invited over to her friend’s house to keep her company while her husband and his friends watch the game. Maybe they go out,do some shopping,etc.. When they get back to the house,the guys have put away a few beers and are definitely a lot friendlier. Flirting starts heating up. Then maybe my girl blows one of the guys. I definitely would not want to know any of the guys.
And me and my girl would have an agreement in place that she can suck any cock she wants. Sucking,but no fucking.

I do have my limits. :D

Back