Dragons and Magic: The Amulet of Suun

The High Warrior

O'Bonn dressed as the sun rose. He dressed lightly, foregoing his heavy plate armor for a light brown shirt, over which he fastened a quilted dublet of black leather. His pants were dark brown silk and wool breeches that he tucked into high black leather boots. He donned a dark green cloak of Elven wool, the hood fastened about his neck with a silvered cord. He sheath of arrows rode a belted harness on his back, and his scimitar buckled into place at his left hip. This was a ranger's outfit, and he knew it would serve him well as traveling clothes across for their journey. O'Bonn slung a pack over his shoulder containing spare clothes and other essentials he would need. This he would place on his horse once outside.

He stepped from his tent as the sun crested the horizon. One of his personal guards bowed and spoke to him. "My lord, the Lady Idrial waits for you at the edge of the camp."

O'Bonn nodded and thanked the Elven warrior. Another warrior brought his horse up, and O'Bonn settled his pack in place behind the saddle. He then took the steed's reigns and led the horse to where Idrial waited.

"Idrial?" O'Bonn asked softly as he neared her. He looked quietly into her eyes. "It is time."

He gazed out towards the distant mountains of their destination. "Shall we?"
 
Idrial nodded as O'Bonn joined her and smiled at him before lifting the hood of her cloak up over her head and mounting - yes let us begin.. weve along way to go .. - idri remained quiet for most of there passage threw the village and beyond O'Bonn's people would accompany them so far and no further once they reached the edge of the dark forrest what they may find there aside from giant wolves was anyones guess.

from time to time her eyes would wonder to O'Bonn she couldnt help remembering sharing tea with him and visiting with him over a fire as they kept watch.. yes defantatly like old times and yet .. not.. she had to remember he was a high born elf and she.. a half breed.. Idiral fell back to visit with Ona and see how she was fairing as well as the centar and the boy who had joined them.. as the day wore on the sky became over cast soon it would rain.. idri road forward and called that she would scout ahead for a place to make camp
 
Back
Top