Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we can't seem to catch even small breaks -- the basic Kindle Fire that I had bought Mr Penn for our anniversary, and which he recently (like within the last few days) replaced with a Kindle Fire HDX, and which we had planned on giving to PennGirl... is broken. PennBoy accidentally dropped it on our ceramic tile floor, cracking the screen.

Sigh.
 
Super stressed, close to a breakdown, want to drink a lot or step in front of a bus.
 
Super stressed, close to a breakdown, want to drink a lot or step in front of a bus.

I know the feeling. I have never resorted to either though (I'm too boring for such excitement).

__

I swear that woman at the gym looked like a taller Zooey Deschanel.
 
Small happy update. Mr Penn chatted online with Amazon today re: broken Kindle Fire. They are sending a replacement. Much relief in the Penn household today.

Now if only they could fix Mr Penn's back...
 
I've solved the mains light problem on the front panel !!
[only took me three bloody days]
 
Small happy update. Mr Penn chatted online with Amazon today re: broken Kindle Fire. They are sending a replacement. Much relief in the Penn household today.

Now if only they could fix Mr Penn's back...

I wish I could find out how to tell Amazon I have a new e-mail.


Drinkey drinkey drinkey

Don't over-do it, John. Two is sufficient.
[With Sympathy]
 
I wish I could find out how to tell Amazon I have a new e-mail.

Go to Amazon, log in if you aren't already and click on "Your Account." Scroll down to Settings on the next page, and the first option in that box is "Change Account Settings," which includes changing your email address. At least, that's the US version; I'd imagine the UK site isn't too different.
 
Got an unexpected gift from a far away friend yesterday that completely made my day! How awesome is it to get packages in the mail! :heart:
 
I've been waiting to see the Consultant. It seems like ages, but today was
the Day.
"Fine, he said," Having stuck tubes down my throat and so forth.
"See you in six months".

You don't walk out of the Hospital; you Float.
:)
 
Just returned from 5 hours of Wagner's Parsifal, transmitted live from the Royal Opera House.

I wasn't sure that my damaged back would endure that. It did.

And I enjoyed Parsifal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top