New Coffee House

I had a long day so I was not able to post this earlier. But to break in the new Coffee House...
attachment.php

Last edited:
Crash I like the new place !!

I usually only have coffee in the mornings. But having baked a chocolate cake I could go for a cup right now. Creamer only. That sounds great.

That sounds wonderful. May i join you??

So many new people! Old too :)

Waiting for Emmy and her fireplace! It might be too warm where ever she lives but we have had weird weather recently. Maybe she will post an old picture, it always makes me warm to see it.

I had a long day so I was not able to post this earlier. But to break in the new Coffee House...
attachment.php

*wave*

Haven't seen you in the personals lately. It is a little slow but I keep hoping for some fun!

So many new people! Old too :)

Waiting for Emmy and her fireplace! It might be too warm where ever she lives but we have had weird weather recently. Maybe she will post an old picture, it always makes me warm to see it.
it has been fairly cold there. She does have an amazing fire place. 😉
*wave*

Haven't seen you in the personals lately. It is a little slow but I keep hoping for some fun!

I haven't been posting as much. Kind of have the lit blues. 😏

it has been fairly cold there. She does have an amazing fire place. 😉

I haven't been posting as much. Kind of have the lit blues. 😏

A warm fire is the best. I never thought Emmy got cold. But she'll light the fire anytime. I have my firepit in my back yard here, but it's useless during the winter and way too hot during the summer so the time is almost up now.

A warm fire is the best. I never thought Emmy got cold. But she'll light the fire anytime. I have my firepit in my back yard here, but it's useless during the winter and way too hot during the summer so the time is almost up now.

Haha she has no fat to keep her warm. 😉

No coffee yet this morning, but taking some time this morning to enjoy some yogurt in bed before getting ready for work.

Last edited:
Had the exact same thing with Granola in it for some extra protein. :)

This Oikos Greek is amazing. Not as good as the Greek yogurt we had while in Seattle, but the closest I've found in the grocery store.

This Oikos Greek is amazing. Not as good as the Greek yogurt we had while in Seattle, but the closest I've found in the grocery store.

I don't always eat Greek yogurt but I love the texture of it over regular yogurt. :)

I don't always eat Greek yogurt but I love the texture of it over regular yogurt. :)

I always hated the texture and taste of Greek yogurt until I tried it on a food tour in Seattle. Best. Stuff. Ever. I want to live out there just for the food.

I always hated the texture and taste of Greek yogurt until I tried it on a food tour in Seattle. Best. Stuff. Ever. I want to live out there just for the food.

As long as you can stomach the rain. See, I love VA because of the mountains for he motorcycle and the generous amount of craft beer...

As long as you can stomach the rain. See, I love VA because of the mountains for he motorcycle and the generous amount of craft beer...

Yeah, I'm definitely used to the south. If I could live anywhere it would be Florida. East coast.

We do have amazing food. And any kind of coffee you could ever want. ;)

Plus you are there ;)

I live in 1 and want to move to the other lol. But the bf wants to move somewhere colder. I hate the cold.

HaHa...I'm always in your neck of the woods for the beach and the bike rallies.

Well, since we talked about Emmy, her ears must have been burning and she told me to go look in my mail box.. She knows my birthday is coming up. This sweet woman is just too much!! :heart:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back