Listening to partner getting fucked on phone

mustang_driver

Literotica Guru
One of my biggest fantasies is to have my wife call me on the phone and then listen to her fool around and get fucked. Has anyone ever done this? Please share your stories.

One of my biggest fantasies is to have my wife call me on the phone and then listen to her fool around and get fucked. Has anyone ever done this? Please share your stories.

She hasn’t called me while doing it but she did snap a couple of pics and recorded the audio of her having some fun with a coworker on a few occasions. Love how vocal she can be but she had to keep it down as others were nearby.

It's my fantasy, too, but hasn't happened. I was on a business trip and called her cell phone from my hotel. I could hear that she was in a bar, as expected since she told me she was going to happy hour with her office crowd, What I didn't learn until later was that while we talked, a guy had his hand up her skirt and on her pussy while we talked. They didn't have sex, but i wish I had known what was going on at the time of the call.

She hasn’t called me while doing it but she did snap a couple of pics and recorded the audio of her having some fun with a coworker on a few occasions. Love how vocal she can be but she had to keep it down as others were nearby.

This is awesome. Did you listen to the recording together? I imagine that could be really intense.

Not quite the same thing but my ex liked to talk dirty to her lover on the 'phone while I was kneeling between her thighs and going down on her.

Not the same, but equally as hot. I did the same one time when my wife was chatting with a guy online. As far as I know this is the only time she chatted. I have never heard her as loud as she was that night, moaning and borderline screaming. Really disappointed it never happened again.

Not while she was doing it, but she did call me when I was on a business trip and confess to me about two affairs

It's my fantasy, too, but hasn't happened. I was on a business trip and called her cell phone from my hotel. I could hear that she was in a bar, as expected since she told me she was going to happy hour with her office crowd, What I didn't learn until later was that while we talked, a guy had his hand up her skirt and on her pussy while we talked. They didn't have sex, but i wish I had known what was going on at the time of the call.

Thanks for sharing. This is really hot too. I would love to find out that something like this happened with my wife.

Not yet. But I feel it's just a matter of time before we do something like this furthering our hotwifing. Either this or actually watching my wife getting laid.

Loved doing this with my ex. The first time was unexpected but got us doing it regularly. She was visiting an old HS boyfriend, and while he slept she was in the bathroom giving me an update of their sexcapades of that day. His roommate knocked on the door needing to go. "I'm naked" she told me quietly.

I knew she thought he was cute, "Put your phone on mute and let him and give him a hand," I ordered. She said I was naughty, told me okay but I wasn't allowed to jerk off, and then did what I said.

"Holy shit you've got hot body" I heard him say. After a little small talk I heard him peeing while she laughed. "Are you really married?" he asked.

"Yeah, but my husband gets off on me being a slut." After a few seconds, "Oh my god, you're really fucking huge," she told him.

My cock was so hard but I did what I was told while I listened to her sucking him off and getting tit fucked. She did a great job letting me know what was going on without letting him know I was listening. He fucked her from behind bent over the counter with her mouth right beside the phone, they shifted to fucking face to face and I could hear them kissing, and shortly after he went down on her, her phone went dead. I jerked three times that night.

Loved doing this with my ex. The first time was unexpected but got us doing it regularly. She was visiting an old HS boyfriend, and while he slept she was in the bathroom giving me an update of their sexcapades of that day. His roommate knocked on the door needing to go. "I'm naked" she told me quietly.

I knew she thought he was cute, "Put your phone on mute and let him and give him a hand," I ordered. She said I was naughty, told me okay but I wasn't allowed to jerk off, and then did what I said.

"Holy shit you've got hot body" I heard him say. After a little small talk I heard him peeing while she laughed. "Are you really married?" he asked.

"Yeah, but my husband gets off on me being a slut." After a few seconds, "Oh my god, you're really fucking huge," she told him.

My cock was so hard but I did what I was told while I listened to her sucking him off and getting tit fucked. She did a great job letting me know what was going on without letting him know I was listening. He fucked her from behind bent over the counter with her mouth right beside the phone, they shifted to fucking face to face and I could hear them kissing, and shortly after he went down on her, her phone went dead. I jerked three times that night.

This is so fucking hot. Thank you- and your wife!

I was in an affair yrs ago...her being married...she would often call me right before her and husband had sex. I heard them kiss, him eating her wet pussy, her sucking him...and swallowing..his moans...and then the pounding he gave her! Her screams kept me hard while I jacked off after cumming each time. On the weekends when we got together I would imagine those events when I fucked her ass. Her tramp stamp was his name. She screamed the same as when he fucked her juicy pussy!!

My exwife would sleep around. I kept trying to get her to call me when she was with another guy. She did call once while at a conference out of state. Said a guy was hitting on her in the bar. I tried to talk her into fucking him and letting me listen. But she said she wasn't really that into him. Not sure if they did or not. She also had a bf in town and would visit him often. She wouldn't ever let me listen though. Bummer!

I had a male friend tell me how he listened for half an hour to his ex-girlfriend get laid after she somehow butt-dialed him. I asked if he cheered them on, but he insisted that he kept silent and just listened. He wouldn't admit to jerking off to the sounds, but of course he did.

Never over the phone, but I listened to both my ex wives get fucked right beside me while I was fucking the guy fucking hers wife or getting fucked by another guy.

Back