In need of a long term editor

DeYaKen

Literotica Guru
I think I am in need of a new editor, my previous one seems to have dropped off the radar.

I am looking to find someone who will be able to edit all of my stories. My previous editor has always done a great job but seems to be unable to continue.

I am looking for someone, preferably female with whom I can for a writer/editor relationship.

The reason I prefer a woman is that she would be able to advise me on female matters that I might otherwise get wrong.

I write in U.K. English so any editor would have to be able to edit it without changing it to US spelling and grammar.

I can accept criticism and have, in the past changed stories because my editor has said things like " I don't think that character would do that" or "I thinkyou could expand this character"

Please use PM to contact me

Wot No Editors?

Oh come on now my work is not that bad that no one wants to be associated with it. I have only submitted one un edited piece of work "Secrets and Lies" and the work I produce now would be better than that before you see it.

There must be someone out there who can improve what I do.

Wot No Editors?

Oh come on now my work is not that bad that no one wants to be associated with it. I have only submitted one un edited piece of work "Secrets and Lies" and the work I produce now would be better than that before you see it.

There must be someone out there who can improve what I do.

Deleted as Off-topic per Literotica Forum Guidelines #11

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't involve me in your squabble

A time existed when I would tackle this.

But SR71 has so humiated me as an editor that I feel I can't do so.

Contact SR71 for your editing requests.

From your location I see that you are in the USA which more or less rules you out, unless you are an ex-pat.

Please do not involve me in your squabble with SR71. If you choose to let him/her bully you that is your problem not mine.

I just need an editor preferably British and female. I have one story ready and another needing my own correction and read through before that also is ready for editing.

DON'T Involve me

I'm Just looking for an Editor. If you two want to carry on your petty squabble then kindly do it some where else.

I have laid down my criteria and neither of you fit.

I will say no more to either of you on the subject.

Oh Juicy can you see what you got me into by leaving me so bereft.

Many Thanks

To all that offered me assistance I now have one or two possibilities to explore

I'm Just looking for an Editor. If you two want to carry on your petty squabble then kindly do it some where else.

I have laid down my criteria and neither of you fit.

I will say no more to either of you on the subject.

Oh Juicy can you see what you got me into by leaving me so bereft.

Deleted as personal attack on a poster and off-topics

Back