Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-24-2004, 06:10 AM   #1
a man a part
Virgin
 
a man a part is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6
Is a small penis bad?

Ok I've small down there, I don't knw if I can do a good job when the time comes (if it ever does!). Just wanted to know what the ladies think and any advice is welcome.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2004, 06:25 AM   #2
peteratkinson
Virgin
 
peteratkinson is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
Posts: 25
I've a very small penis too, around 5 inches long when erect. I guess it would be better if it was bigger, but it's ok. I can satisfy my wife.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2004, 07:05 AM   #3
Vixandra
Everything well in hand!
 
Vixandra's Avatar
 
Vixandra is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So Cal is where my mind plays...
Posts: 6,449
The phrase: "Its not the size of the boat, its the motion in the ocean." comes to mind.
What seperates a lover from a GREAT lover? Attention to detail, paying attention to your partner's wants/desires, a dash of finesse and a twist of spunk.
A huge penised man who just puts it in, wiggles a bit and comes is not worth much in my eyes. A small man who's attentive and wants mutual pleasure is worth much much more.
JMHO
__________________
Really don't need unsolicited messages. I won't cyber with you, I won't write smut with you and I will certainly laugh as I show them on the Asshat PM threads.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2004, 07:32 AM   #4
peteratkinson
Virgin
 
peteratkinson is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
Posts: 25
... And what about "a huge penised man" "who's attentive and wants mutual pleasure?"
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2004, 09:34 AM   #5
College_geek
Woman on Top
 
College_geek is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 10,759
Quote:
Originally posted by peteratkinson
... And what about "a huge penised man" "who's attentive and wants mutual pleasure?"
Well, not only is it skill and passion, but some women will find small ones too small to fill them well, while other women will find smaller ones to be a perfect fit. Some of us don't want a large one to tear us apart, but others may want a large one because it feels better to them. It's all relative. I just dislike the false idea that bigger = better when that isn't the case 100% of the time.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2004, 10:20 AM   #6
Vixandra
Everything well in hand!
 
Vixandra's Avatar
 
Vixandra is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So Cal is where my mind plays...
Posts: 6,449
Many women are going to be thrilled to have a "well hung" lover who's very very thrilled.
Yet, I've seen articals on how women can "deal" with a man that's huge and others how women can deal with men that are below average.
If you're that worried over it or can't please your lover because you both agree your penis is too small there are other options.
There are sheaths that cover the penis adding length and girl.
Could also try anal sex. If she's never experianced it or not had it for a long time, even a tiny penis can feel rather large.
There's a reason there's an average- because most men are at or near it. Don't fret over not having a 9 inch monster in your pocket. Unless you're a gigalo, then you can fret over it, I guess, LOL. Might affect tips.
__________________
Really don't need unsolicited messages. I won't cyber with you, I won't write smut with you and I will certainly laugh as I show them on the Asshat PM threads.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2004, 10:33 AM   #7
Latinababe
*sbl b*
 
Latinababe's Avatar
 
Latinababe is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Along The Open Road To No Where!!
Posts: 8,198
Like the other woman said not the size that counts, I had small one before and I loved it just the same as all the rest I had. I love all sizes
__________________
-(`v)-w tht w h t's s f w fl lk l f th . gv d t b hmb t b th p뮧 tht m t...-(`v)-
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2004, 01:37 PM   #8
Bobmi357
Knit one, Perl two...
 
Bobmi357's Avatar
 
Bobmi357 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Aboard the Cosmic Choo Choo
Posts: 2,529
Dateline: Literotica. Moratorium Declared on Small Penis Threads...

From AP with source from NY Times and Washington Post:

The government today declared a moratorium on Small Penis posts despite the possible terrorist threats. Quoting a highly placed anonymous White House Official who stated "Yes we know Georgie has a small penis, but we aren't afraid and neither are our interns". The White House position on this national issue has been a concern for some political anal-ists who feel the White House has failed to take sufficient action.

Meanwhile the congressional committee on Small Penis affairs release more documentation showing that there is an increased threat from smaller penises. One congressional aid is quoted as saying "These things are dangerous!!! Stroke them the wrong way and they can explode! We don't think the White House is taking this issue seriously enough". And another aid is quoted as saying "Its time to stand up and be counted! If the White House won't do anything, we will be up to our balls in small penises!"

One Female aid is quoted as saying "Small Penises are ok by me, it may be a shorter stroke, but I rarely gag on one. I don't understand what the problem is."

Reported in both the Washington Post and the New York Times today, Hamas has announced that smaller penises are a zionist plot to keep the palestinians under their control. Sources close to Hamas warned that circumcision clinics would be targeted as well as hardware stores that sold tape measures.

Meanwhile, Dr Richard Schlongtoschmall of the world famous Sloan Kettering Medical center announced that penises continue to get smaller. His study, which has included measurements from millions of men over the past forty years indicates a shrinking trend.

"Yah we go through this every few thousand years." Said Dr Dick. "Some of the men cope and procreate and significant percentage find it impossible to cope and never have kids because they are too worried about their penis size. Its nature weeding out the worriers."

Meanwhile an AP poll suggests that Penis Size may become a serious campaign issue this election year as the candidates engage in pissing contests. A small minority suggested replacing the "In God we trust" with "In penis we trust" and another minority suggested making the Penis our national symbol.



__________________
When in doubt, use lube.

I have a Longbottom, Snape said with a shudder. That's worse than a Hufflepuff. Damn you Parkinson, if you're going to be the house slut at least do it right! Let me show you how it's done. Come here Draco!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2004, 02:00 PM   #9
peteratkinson
Virgin
 
peteratkinson is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
Posts: 25
Vixandra, are you telling me my penis is too small now?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2004, 02:09 PM   #10
Iveo
Experienced
 
Iveo is offline
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 65
i think its more about you.....most girls dont care as much about how big your penis is as you do.....and basiclay all men....i think every man wished his penis was bigger ....it makes you feel better then everyone else or soemthing....i nkow it has something to do with our egos.....but more women dont really care....its all in our heads!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2004, 02:33 PM   #11
midwestyankee
Literotica Guru
 
midwestyankee's Avatar
 
midwestyankee is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 30,846
Re: Dateline: Literotica. Moratorium Declared on Small Penis Threads...

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobmi357
From AP with source from NY Times and Washington Post:

The government today declared a moratorium on Small Penis posts despite the possible terrorist threats. Quoting a highly placed anonymous White House Official who stated "Yes we know Georgie has a small penis, but we aren't afraid and neither are our interns". The White House position on this national issue has been a concern for some political anal-ists who feel the White House has failed to take sufficient action.

<snip>

Meanwhile an AP poll suggests that Penis Size may become a serious campaign issue this election year as the candidates engage in pissing contests. A small minority suggested replacing the "In God we trust" with "In penis we trust" and another minority suggested making the Penis our national symbol.



This explains so much, on so many levels. Bobmi, thanks for doing the rigorous research to find this edifying article.

I strongly urge you to post this on the GB as well to help stem some of the political tripe that clogs up Lit over there.

Actually, I heard that one of Georgie's biggest worries about Iraq was developing a case of premature evacuation.

There is also a persistent rumor that Rummy suffers from a condition of permanent priapism.

The doctors have been attempting to determine if any of the conditions related to the subject matter of this article can be responsible for Dick Cheney's behavior but only Justice Antonin Scalia could be found to comment on the issue. His comment, "We were just hunting [for it] together."

  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2004, 02:55 PM   #12
Missingmeds
Just being
 
Missingmeds's Avatar
 
Missingmeds is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Watched over
Posts: 25,834
Re: Is a small penis bad?

Quote:
Originally posted by a man a part
Ok I've small down there, I don't knw if I can do a good job when the time comes (if it ever does!). Just wanted to know what the ladies think and any advice is welcome.
As someone that has had smaller built men, it doesn't make a difference to me what you are packing. As long as you are attentive and as wanton as I am.
__________________

it should only take 3 words..period..to order a cup of coffee....black, cream, sugar
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2004, 04:02 PM   #13
Vixandra
Everything well in hand!
 
Vixandra's Avatar
 
Vixandra is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So Cal is where my mind plays...
Posts: 6,449
Quote:
Originally posted by peteratkinson
Vixandra, are you telling me my penis is too small now?
I said if you and your partner are that concerned over it and decide (ie you two not me) then there are other options.
I've never seen your penis, so can't really say whether its "too small" or the pussy destroyer 2000.
Was trying to offer an alternative if you feel that your partner won't be happy with standard vaginal unassisted intercourse with you.
Though you can't know if she/he'll be unhappy untill after you give it a try. Who knows, they could be on the small side too.
__________________
Really don't need unsolicited messages. I won't cyber with you, I won't write smut with you and I will certainly laugh as I show them on the Asshat PM threads.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2004, 04:08 PM   #14
College_geek
Woman on Top
 
College_geek is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 10,759
Re: Dateline: Literotica. Moratorium Declared on Small Penis Threads...

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobmi357
From AP with source from NY Times and Washington Post:

The government today declared a moratorium on Small Penis posts despite the possible terrorist threats. Quoting a highly placed anonymous White House Official who stated "Yes we know Georgie has a small penis, but we aren't afraid and neither are our interns". The White House position on this national issue has been a concern for some political anal-ists who feel the White House has failed to take sufficient action.

Meanwhile the congressional committee on Small Penis affairs release more documentation showing that there is an increased threat from smaller penises. One congressional aid is quoted as saying "These things are dangerous!!! Stroke them the wrong way and they can explode! We don't think the White House is taking this issue seriously enough". And another aid is quoted as saying "Its time to stand up and be counted! If the White House won't do anything, we will be up to our balls in small penises!"

One Female aid is quoted as saying "Small Penises are ok by me, it may be a shorter stroke, but I rarely gag on one. I don't understand what the problem is."

Reported in both the Washington Post and the New York Times today, Hamas has announced that smaller penises are a zionist plot to keep the palestinians under their control. Sources close to Hamas warned that circumcision clinics would be targeted as well as hardware stores that sold tape measures.

Meanwhile, Dr Richard Schlongtoschmall of the world famous Sloan Kettering Medical center announced that penises continue to get smaller. His study, which has included measurements from millions of men over the past forty years indicates a shrinking trend.

"Yah we go through this every few thousand years." Said Dr Dick. "Some of the men cope and procreate and significant percentage find it impossible to cope and never have kids because they are too worried about their penis size. Its nature weeding out the worriers."

Meanwhile an AP poll suggests that Penis Size may become a serious campaign issue this election year as the candidates engage in pissing contests. A small minority suggested replacing the "In God we trust" with "In penis we trust" and another minority suggested making the Penis our national symbol.



I have to say...that is probably the most unique and most hilarious thing I have ever read on Lit. Thank you, Bobmi, for brightening my day with a good hearty laugh fest.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2004, 08:11 PM   #15
Zergplex
Simply Sexy
 
Zergplex is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: On a man-made peninsula
Posts: 2,324
Zergplex Says

Quote:
Originally posted by Iveo
i think its more about you.....most girls dont care as much about how big your penis is as you do.....and basiclay all men....i think every man wished his penis was bigger ....it makes you feel better then everyone else or soemthing....i nkow it has something to do with our egos.....but more women dont really care....its all in our heads!
Actually Iveo the main problem I'v see is the vocal minority of women who DO think that bigger is better and the majority of the time they claim to represent all women. I have met more then my share of them IRL and on Literotica, they say the whole reason women say they don't care about size is to placate out egos. Of course what they say isn't true in most cases, but alot of men fall victem to it. Male egos may have something to do with it as well, but it's people who say things like that who made this an issue to begin with. *shrugs* Just for the record I have an average to below average penis myself, and I'm fully satisfied with it. I have no insecurities to do with it, and if someone I wanted to date couldn't accept me just because of my penis size then they obviously weren't worth dating after all. Just my little rant on the subject ^_^ forgive me for it, I'm tired and irritated.

-Zergplex
__________________
"I love you. I always will. Know that *slap* but I'm not your fucking whore." From the sequal to the Academy Award winning feel good movie of the year Mallrats!

CG and Zerg's Crossdressing Adventure

Return of Zergy's Gallery

CG's Photo Collection
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2004, 09:09 PM   #16
ReadyOne
Ready to Rock!
 
ReadyOne's Avatar
 
ReadyOne is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 1,844
According to the ancient Karma Sutra, vaginas and penises come in three sizes, and it suggests which combinations match up best.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2004, 09:28 PM   #17
4x4in
Experienced
 
4x4in is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 56
Re: Is a small penis bad?

Quote:
Originally posted by a man a part
Ok I've small down there, I don't knw if I can do a good job when the time comes (if it ever does!). Just wanted to know what the ladies think and any advice is welcome.
This site was posted here a few days ago. It's a study on penis size that would lead you to believe that there may be more of us small guys than we might have thought. Of course, only the women would know if they have found similar ranges in size in the real world.

The down side is that even if the numbers were on our side, it still wouldn't mean the we were going to be more in demand.

Somehow I just can't imagine a lady telling one of her girlfriends how lucky she is to have found a guy with a skinny 4 in dick.

4x4in
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2004, 09:39 PM   #18
Missingmeds
Just being
 
Missingmeds's Avatar
 
Missingmeds is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Watched over
Posts: 25,834
Re: Re: Is a small penis bad?

Quote:
Originally posted by 4x4in
This site was posted here a few days ago. It's a study on penis size that would lead you to believe that there may be more of us small guys than we might have thought. Of course, only the women would know if they have found similar ranges in size in the real world.

The down side is that even if the numbers were on our side, it still wouldn't mean the we were going to be more in demand.

Somehow I just can't imagine a lady telling one of her girlfriends how lucky she is to have found a guy with a skinny 4 in dick.

4x4in
If he is attentive, and if he gets her off, then why wouldn't tell her friends about him? Sounds to me like some men don't listen to the women that matter.
__________________

it should only take 3 words..period..to order a cup of coffee....black, cream, sugar
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2004, 01:44 AM   #19
WickedEyes
Literotica Guru
 
WickedEyes is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 939
Re: Is a small penis bad?

Quote:
Originally posted by a man a part
Ok I've small down there, I don't knw if I can do a good job when the time comes (if it ever does!). Just wanted to know what the ladies think and any advice is welcome.
What the hell is wrong with people?

5 inches is not bad. That's about average... geez, its sad that average is considered 'small' by some people.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2004, 01:44 AM   #20
roymunson
Virgin
 
roymunson is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2
I'm 6 inches, but I wish i was a solid 8. I know its def about how you use it and how you satisfy the girl, but a girl I was with a few times before would say it hurt when I'd go as far I could. For some reason that was a great feeling. Something about my penis being too big for her boosted my ego. It's probably because I think I'm too small. Of course the downside to the story is she told me I'm "3 times longer than my ex-bf, but he's 3 times thicker."

I guess I don't have much girth. Oh and the last time we were together she said "is it in?"! I was already in her, just a little, but I was. So her saying that kinda got rid of any ego I had.

I've only been with 2 girls and the first one didn't say anything. I wonder if this chick was different because she had a kid a few months before we got together.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2004, 04:10 AM   #21
rajivalan
Virgin
 
rajivalan is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: UK/US - London, NYC
Posts: 3
Its a case of Visual stimulation

I think all men want to be bigger - and as far as sex is concerned lets face it - a bigger penis is visually more appealing - I associate it to breasts - we men like big breasts (well at least the majority) cause it is visually stimulating - for some men (and I know quite a few) they would not be with a woman who doesnt have big breasts - Now I know that sounds ridiculous - cause lets face it - sex is great either way - with or without the big breasts - but its the visual stimulation that does it for everyone.

So I tend to think that a big penis would naturally make a difference at least visually - and we all know that sex isnt just about putting it in - there is so much more and visual stimulation is a big part of it.

The bottom line is that yes If all other things remain equal - I think most women will prefer a bigger penis than a smaller one. There will be a small percentage of those who may not like it - and there will be still the others who will say that its not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean and that kind of crap - But men dont think about sex the way women do.

Its fine - when u love a woman and she loves you it will not matter - but for men sex isnt about love - it is about being a man - Its about providing - ego is central to it - and there is nothing wrong with that - having a big penis just re inforces that in a man - its his claim to manhood - or at least a part of it.

So where does that leave guys who dont have a large penis - like me - I guess nowhere - my first sexual experience was with a girl I loved - and she told me I was small - she wished I was bigger - and guess what - I just had to deal with it - think of it like your body - you dont have any control over how tall you are - its just the way things are -

I look at it this way - if you arent big in your pants its cause you dont need it -guys with bigger penis's dont have what we have going for us thats why they need it to claim their manhood - yeah right - and if u believe that then you are a bigger a fool than me and you should just go out and buy yourself a ferrari or a sports bike - yeah baby !!! that will make it grow - or at least when your going at 200mph - you wont care about it.

Bottom Line - get over it!!! - and if you manage to do it - tell me how so I can too.





"If you dont have it in the hips - You better have it in the lips"
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2004, 05:54 AM   #22
peteratkinson
Virgin
 
peteratkinson is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
Posts: 25
Vixandra,
Were you talking about these stuff?
http://talksexwithsue.com/reviews/005.html
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2004, 08:15 AM   #23
4x4in
Experienced
 
4x4in is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 56
Re: Its a case of Visual stimulation

I just want to say that I agree with you almost 100%. I especially enjoyed the "Bottom Line" had to chuckle. It's so true for me, also.

Physically, I feel thickness is the most important measurement. The old, "Are you in yet?" question that I've personally heard far too many times It has been my experience that if we are able to get past the initial impact of our size and give the lady a few mind blowing orgasms, we are not out of the running. In my case, my wife still wishes that I were thicker but it is only an issue with penetration and I almost never try to bring her to a climax with penetration.

I would appreciate any suggestions for positions that might make a very thin cock enjoyable or at least acceptable. It isn't long either so the recommended positions can't require length either unfortunately It's all in the user name, 4" long - 4" in circumference.

Thanks again Rajivalan for your observations and TIA to anyone who might have suggestions for positions.

Have a great day.

4x4in

Quote:
Originally posted by rajivalan
I think all men want to be bigger - and as far as sex is concerned lets face it - a bigger penis is visually more appealing - I associate it to breasts - we men like big breasts (well at least the majority) cause it is visually stimulating - for some men (and I know quite a few) they would not be with a woman who doesnt have big breasts - Now I know that sounds ridiculous - cause lets face it - sex is great either way - with or without the big breasts - but its the visual stimulation that does it for everyone.

So I tend to think that a big penis would naturally make a difference at least visually - and we all know that sex isnt just about putting it in - there is so much more and visual stimulation is a big part of it.

The bottom line is that yes If all other things remain equal - I think most women will prefer a bigger penis than a smaller one. There will be a small percentage of those who may not like it - and there will be still the others who will say that its not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean and that kind of crap - But men dont think about sex the way women do.

Its fine - when u love a woman and she loves you it will not matter - but for men sex isnt about love - it is about being a man - Its about providing - ego is central to it - and there is nothing wrong with that - having a big penis just re inforces that in a man - its his claim to manhood - or at least a part of it.

So where does that leave guys who dont have a large penis - like me - I guess nowhere - my first sexual experience was with a girl I loved - and she told me I was small - she wished I was bigger - and guess what - I just had to deal with it - think of it like your body - you dont have any control over how tall you are - its just the way things are -

I look at it this way - if you arent big in your pants its cause you dont need it -guys with bigger penis's dont have what we have going for us thats why they need it to claim their manhood - yeah right - and if u believe that then you are a bigger a fool than me and you should just go out and buy yourself a ferrari or a sports bike - yeah baby !!! that will make it grow - or at least when your going at 200mph - you wont care about it.

Bottom Line - get over it!!! - and if you manage to do it - tell me how so I can too.





"If you dont have it in the hips - You better have it in the lips"
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2004, 08:23 AM   #24
4x4in
Experienced
 
4x4in is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally posted by peteratkinson
Vixandra,
Were you talking about these stuff?
http://talksexwithsue.com/reviews/005.html
I bought one of those and wasn't happy with it because there is no way to make the head an integral part of the penis. It just sort of "flopped around". The material is great, very life like. I would like to see this material over a hollow, vibrating strap-on that I could put my penis into or use as a vibrator. Anybody seen such a thing?

TIA

4x4in
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2004, 09:53 AM   #25
peteratkinson
Virgin
 
peteratkinson is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
Posts: 25
4x4, try this shop. Lot of choice.
http://nawtythings.com/cockrings5.html
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:22 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.