Spring Break is on its way, the birds are blooming, the flowers are singing, and the bees are stinging. This can only mean one thing: it's time for the Literotica Earth Day Erotic Story Contest!
You may begin submitting your entries on Wednesday, March 24
. The last day to submit contest entries is Tuesday, April 13
. We will announce the 3 winners on Monday, April 19th. This contest will coexist with the usual monthly contest. Stories may only win one or the other, not both contests simultaneously.
for the monthly contests are in place. The only exceptions to the rules are:
- We will allow authors who have won in our monthly contests within the last 6 months to win in this special contest. However, if you have won a prize in another theme contest within the last 6 months, you are not eligible to win in this one.
- A story has only to accrue 25 votes to be eligible, rather than the 50 required for the monthly contest.
The following guidelines also apply:
- All contest stories must be submitted via our online form. If you are a WebTV user or have difficulty with the form, follow the instructions here.
- Author must put the phrase "EARTH DAY STORY CONTEST 2004" in the "Notes" field of the submission. Important Note: This phrase MUST be in the "Author's Notes" field. If you put that phrase in the description field, the story title, or in the body of the story, your story may not be entered in the contest.
- Story must have a Earth Day theme: appreciation of outdoors and/or nature. Possible story ideas may involve camping, nature treks, island retreats, the ocean, anything relating to nature. Be creative! Please don't just submit a normal story, throwing in some plants and a sunset. That would not be in the spirit of the contest, and readers & voters would probably punish you for your trickiness.
Any story that meets the above criteria will be automatically entered into the contest, and winners will be decided by reader input. The prizes for the top 3 stories will be the same as those awarded in the monthly contests.
Another Pretty Important Note
: Once your story is submitted, it may take 72 hours for it to be posted. We strongly
suggest that you do not wait till the last day of the contest to submit your story. The sooner you submit, the better chance your story has of accruing the votes necessary to be eligible.
Good luck, and have fun!
(dates corrected - thanks snp!)