Old 08-29-2003, 03:48 PM   #1
Wickid Cherry Pie
Southern Sass
 
Wickid Cherry Pie's Avatar
 
Wickid Cherry Pie is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: My Own Lil World
Posts: 1,756
Fisting

Okay, I've seen fisting done only in porn, and my bf is extremely turned on by it.
Now, I've fulfilled almost all of his other fantasies, but this one I'm not so sure about.
I just wondered if any of you had any words of advice/experience on this subject.
__________________
"When I'm good I'm very, very good but when I'm bad I'm better."
Mae West.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2003, 04:25 PM   #2
watergirl
romantic, in a dirty way
 
watergirl's Avatar
 
watergirl is offline
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: west coast
Posts: 3,555
The question is, does he want to fist you, or you to fist him?

What's good for the goose...

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2003, 04:49 PM   #3
wicked woman
from my travels
 
wicked woman's Avatar
 
wicked woman is offline
Join Date: May 2003
Location: True north strong and free
Posts: 15,693
Do a search of this forum for fisting and you'll find hours of reading. You might also find this interesting
__________________
We are not primarily on earth to see through one another, but to see one another through."
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2003, 07:07 PM   #4
BlueSugar
Faceted Sensualist
 
BlueSugar's Avatar
 
BlueSugar is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: A figment of your imagination ::winks::
Posts: 7,588
and also PM etoile shes awesome with this kind of stuff. A search on bdsm is also a good idea.
__________________
Jackie Blue
The difference between pleasure and pain is perception.
I do not regret the things I've done, but those I did not do."
Empire Records
friend: you are not responsible for our fetishes, nor for the fact that we turn to you to help us fulfill them
me: i like it. i'm the go to person no one talks about unless its whispered.


Creator of The Blank Manual...My Sexpert Website
...Ask A Porn Shop Retail Associate Anything! ... AMA Totally Anonymously www.formspring.me/sexpertjaneblow
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2003, 07:47 PM   #5
Etoile
Mod, 2003-2015
 
Etoile's Avatar
 
Etoile is offline
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 17,024
*blush!* Thanks, BlueSugar.

Wickid Cherry Pie, I have tons of information and personal experience with fisting. Did you have any specific questions?
__________________
This is LIT-erotica where the size of your polysyllable matters. --VelvetDarkness
Come to think of it she's kinda like Mary Poppins. Practically perfect in every way. --graceanne
Etoile you are all kinds of the best --Lord_Steve
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2003, 08:05 PM   #6
BlueSugar
Faceted Sensualist
 
BlueSugar's Avatar
 
BlueSugar is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: A figment of your imagination ::winks::
Posts: 7,588
Quote:
Originally posted by Etoile
*blush!* Thanks, BlueSugar.

Wickid Cherry Pie, I have tons of information and personal experience with fisting. Did you have any specific questions?
there are a good top 10 of people on Lit that I refer people to all the time and would love to do it more often, you are definetly a resident Litster that knows her stuff - be proud!!
__________________
Jackie Blue
The difference between pleasure and pain is perception.
I do not regret the things I've done, but those I did not do."
Empire Records
friend: you are not responsible for our fetishes, nor for the fact that we turn to you to help us fulfill them
me: i like it. i'm the go to person no one talks about unless its whispered.


Creator of The Blank Manual...My Sexpert Website
...Ask A Porn Shop Retail Associate Anything! ... AMA Totally Anonymously www.formspring.me/sexpertjaneblow
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2003, 02:38 AM   #7
James G 5
Holding Lit together
 
James G 5's Avatar
 
James G 5 is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Sticking around Lit
Posts: 12,518
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSugar
there are a good top 10 of people on Lit that I refer people to all the time and would love to do it more often, you are definetly a resident Litster that knows her stuff - be proud!!

*sigh*
I wish I was respected

Ok, no I don't
__________________
"Pleased to meet you.....Hope you guess My name"
My Arrogant Pic Thread! New pic from my California trip posted 5/7/07

Look in to my mind, if you DARE! My writing.

My personal homepage. Needs updating, but has links & some fun recipes
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2003, 04:04 PM   #8
BlueSugar
Faceted Sensualist
 
BlueSugar's Avatar
 
BlueSugar is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: A figment of your imagination ::winks::
Posts: 7,588
Quote:
Originally posted by James G 5
*sigh*
I wish I was respected

Ok, no I don't
but ... but... you're one of the ten! even though you try and blame your typewriter problems on me sometimes!
__________________
Jackie Blue
The difference between pleasure and pain is perception.
I do not regret the things I've done, but those I did not do."
Empire Records
friend: you are not responsible for our fetishes, nor for the fact that we turn to you to help us fulfill them
me: i like it. i'm the go to person no one talks about unless its whispered.


Creator of The Blank Manual...My Sexpert Website
...Ask A Porn Shop Retail Associate Anything! ... AMA Totally Anonymously www.formspring.me/sexpertjaneblow
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2003, 05:47 PM   #9
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind
 
KHAN-E's Avatar
 
KHAN-E is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: lying on my cum-stained couch
Posts: 12,000
Being fisted can be an extremely erotic and orgasmic experience. But you must be able to be relaxed and excited at the same time. If you tense up it will hurt.
For me, it has worked best after other sex play, even after a few orgasms. I know one guy who likes to fist me after fucking me. It certainly keeps me cumming!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2003, 01:09 AM   #10
James G 5
Holding Lit together
 
James G 5's Avatar
 
James G 5 is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Sticking around Lit
Posts: 12,518
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSugar
but ... but... you're one of the ten! even though you try and blame your typewriter problems on me sometimes!


thankies
__________________
"Pleased to meet you.....Hope you guess My name"
My Arrogant Pic Thread! New pic from my California trip posted 5/7/07

Look in to my mind, if you DARE! My writing.

My personal homepage. Needs updating, but has links & some fun recipes
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2003, 01:09 AM   #11
James G 5
Holding Lit together
 
James G 5's Avatar
 
James G 5 is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Sticking around Lit
Posts: 12,518
Quote:
Originally posted by KHAN-E
Being fisted can be an extremely erotic and orgasmic experience. But you must be able to be relaxed and excited at the same time. If you tense up it will hurt.
For me, it has worked best after other sex play, even after a few orgasms. I know one guy who likes to fist me after fucking me. It certainly keeps me cumming!!!
My fave fisting partner likes to be fisted THEN fucked, the tissue swelling & increase insensetivity make her orgasms from intercourse stronger, she says
__________________
"Pleased to meet you.....Hope you guess My name"
My Arrogant Pic Thread! New pic from my California trip posted 5/7/07

Look in to my mind, if you DARE! My writing.

My personal homepage. Needs updating, but has links & some fun recipes
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-02-2003, 11:52 AM   #12
crazybbwgirl
Dirty Grandma...
 
crazybbwgirl's Avatar
 
crazybbwgirl is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 31,020
We 'almost' did this yesterday. He said he was 'this close' to folding his thumb in and going for the whole fist. Maybe next time! It was wild - the feeling is unbelievable. We had sex right after that and he said my pussy was so hot and so tight! (hmmm, added benefit!?!?!) Definately going to work on this some more.
__________________
NOTICE: The intolerant will no longer be tolerated.
I said no to drugs - but they didn't listen.
The Mother Theresa of fellatio.
Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-02-2003, 05:04 PM   #13
Etoile
Mod, 2003-2015
 
Etoile's Avatar
 
Etoile is offline
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 17,024
Woo! Glad you had such a good time, crazybbwgirl.
__________________
This is LIT-erotica where the size of your polysyllable matters. --VelvetDarkness
Come to think of it she's kinda like Mary Poppins. Practically perfect in every way. --graceanne
Etoile you are all kinds of the best --Lord_Steve
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-02-2003, 08:10 PM   #14
Wickid Cherry Pie
Southern Sass
 
Wickid Cherry Pie's Avatar
 
Wickid Cherry Pie is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: My Own Lil World
Posts: 1,756
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to my own thread.
Good for you BBW girl....but we are still having trouble. I don't know, maybe our anatomy's just aren't compatible. He has very large hands and I well, you know. What kind of lube are you all using for this? And I think another thing is he sees this as foreplay, and I see it as something I'd want done like on the second time around, or after we'd fucked for a while. Ah, well practice is fun anyway.
__________________
"When I'm good I'm very, very good but when I'm bad I'm better."
Mae West.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-02-2003, 08:40 PM   #15
crazybbwgirl
Dirty Grandma...
 
crazybbwgirl's Avatar
 
crazybbwgirl is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 31,020
well - we weren't really planning on doing anything! Its just that one day after playing around he said 'you were digging 3 fingers so much - I almost put in 4" And I said 'yesyesyesyesyes' or something like that! lol So he used 3 fingers on me for awhile. Then this weekend we had been playing for a few hours - I was very wet and had had about 6 orgasms already and he went for all 4 fingers - which was very wild! Then afterwards (he always waits til AFTER! lol) he said 'I think I could have fit my thumb in there too!' But the thing that's got him going is that the sex after that was so awesome. It was like I could feel every ridge on his cock and he said my pussy was just clinging to him. So now he's even more interested. This is something I never thought I would be interested in. He does have very small hands - and I have had 2 kids - so that part of it is working for us too I think. We didn't use any lube....... just the 'natural' stuff! lol
__________________
NOTICE: The intolerant will no longer be tolerated.
I said no to drugs - but they didn't listen.
The Mother Theresa of fellatio.
Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2003, 04:18 PM   #16
Etoile
Mod, 2003-2015
 
Etoile's Avatar
 
Etoile is offline
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 17,024
Quote:
Originally posted by Wickid Cherry Pie
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to my own thread.
Good for you BBW girl....but we are still having trouble. I don't know, maybe our anatomy's just aren't compatible. He has very large hands and I well, you know. What kind of lube are you all using for this? And I think another thing is he sees this as foreplay, and I see it as something I'd want done like on the second time around, or after we'd fucked for a while. Ah, well practice is fun anyway.
I guess there are a few questions in here I can try to answer.

Using lube is highly recommended, despite crazybbwgirl's experience. This is because it is hard to get the back of the hand (where the palm is, but on the back) lubricated naturally before actually pushing it in. It's good to rub the back of the hand on the pussy if it's wet enough, as that will help with the lubrication.

As for this being foreplay vs. later in the game, that's up to the individuals involved. My reading and discussion on the topic has shown that it's more commonly a main event rather than foreplay, but for some couples it may be foreplay instead or as well.
__________________
This is LIT-erotica where the size of your polysyllable matters. --VelvetDarkness
Come to think of it she's kinda like Mary Poppins. Practically perfect in every way. --graceanne
Etoile you are all kinds of the best --Lord_Steve
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2003, 09:18 AM   #17
sweet T
Literotica Guru
 
sweet T's Avatar
 
sweet T is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,969
Quote:
Originally posted by crazybbwgirl
well - we weren't really planning on doing anything! Its just that one day after playing around he said 'you were digging 3 fingers so much - I almost put in 4" And I said 'yesyesyesyesyes' or something like that! lol So he used 3 fingers on me for awhile. Then this weekend we had been playing for a few hours - I was very wet and had had about 6 orgasms already and he went for all 4 fingers - which was very wild! Then afterwards (he always waits til AFTER! lol) he said 'I think I could have fit my thumb in there too!' But the thing that's got him going is that the sex after that was so awesome. It was like I could feel every ridge on his cock and he said my pussy was just clinging to him. So now he's even more interested. This is something I never thought I would be interested in. He does have very small hands - and I have had 2 kids - so that part of it is working for us too I think. We didn't use any lube....... just the 'natural' stuff! lol
you go girl! I will have to look into this subject a little deeper..

T
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2003, 06:00 PM   #18
DuckLover
Literotica Guru
 
DuckLover is offline
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Carpe condom!
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally posted by Wickid Cherry Pie
What kind of lube are you all using for this?
While SG and I haven't yet gotten to full hand insertion, we've gotten very close and lube is the #1 reason. We've found that water-based lubes (Astroglide, Slippery Stuff, etc) dry up and get tacky and thus uncomfortable. We tried Wet Platinum, a silicon-based lube and have found it MUCH better. It stays slippery forever and has a nice feel to it. We've been able to play much deeper and longer since we started using it. The slightly higher price is DEFINITELY worth it!

Quote:
And I think another thing is he sees this as foreplay, and I see it as something I'd want done like on the second time around, or after we'd fucked for a while. Ah, well practice is fun anyway.
I recommend that you start by talking to your partner about this issue. For SG and me, fisting is a main event. Sometimes we'll fuck beforehand, but often not. The physical and emotional intensity of fisting is phenomenal, and we don't feel a need for anything else; it is definitely love-making in its own right.

Also, by the time we finish a session of fisting, she's pretty darn sore, and thus not interested in any serious fucking. We usually will lay around holding each other, caressing, kissing, and talking for quite a while. As I said, it's a very intimate, emotionally powerful experience.
__________________
"How's your life?"
"In progress."
- Grosse Pointe Blank
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2003, 12:16 AM   #19
StoneTheCrow
Literotica Fixture
 
StoneTheCrow's Avatar
 
StoneTheCrow is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: chillin' at my ole Kentucky home
Posts: 6,411
Re: Fisting

Quote:
Originally posted by Wickid Cherry Pie
Okay, I've seen fisting done only in porn, and my bf is extremely turned on by it.
Now, I've fulfilled almost all of his other fantasies, but this one I'm not so sure about.
I just wondered if any of you had any words of advice/experience on this subject.
Just call me "fists of fury" my dear!!! I would put my hands in ya and clap if I could!
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2003, 01:15 AM   #20
Etoile
Mod, 2003-2015
 
Etoile's Avatar
 
Etoile is offline
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 17,024
I still want to know if there are any more direct questions about fisting. (Yeah, I like showing off!)
__________________
This is LIT-erotica where the size of your polysyllable matters. --VelvetDarkness
Come to think of it she's kinda like Mary Poppins. Practically perfect in every way. --graceanne
Etoile you are all kinds of the best --Lord_Steve
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2003, 03:56 AM   #21
Lust Engine
Literotica Guru
 
Lust Engine's Avatar
 
Lust Engine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Wherever I'm needed
Posts: 18,009
Quote:
Originally posted by Etoile
I still want to know if there are any more direct questions about fisting. (Yeah, I like showing off!)
Yeah... but you show off SOOOOO well though!

I'm not one to complain!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2003, 10:32 AM   #22
Wickid Cherry Pie
Southern Sass
 
Wickid Cherry Pie's Avatar
 
Wickid Cherry Pie is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: My Own Lil World
Posts: 1,756
Re: Re: Fisting

Quote:
Originally posted by StoneTheCrow
Just call me "fists of fury" my dear!!! I would put my hands in ya and clap if I could!
Oh, you are quite too much!
__________________
"When I'm good I'm very, very good but when I'm bad I'm better."
Mae West.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2003, 10:36 AM   #23
Wickid Cherry Pie
Southern Sass
 
Wickid Cherry Pie's Avatar
 
Wickid Cherry Pie is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: My Own Lil World
Posts: 1,756
Quote:
Originally posted by Etoile
I still want to know if there are any more direct questions about fisting. (Yeah, I like showing off!)
Well, hmm, let me see....
As we haven't crossed completely into fisting yet, what kind of motion is involved once the fist is completely in? Like is it just the fullness that gets you off or is there more to it?
And I guess my biggeset curiosity/fear is how sore am I going to be after this? Cause sometimes with him just using three fingers I get pretty sore.
So now ya can show off!
__________________
"When I'm good I'm very, very good but when I'm bad I'm better."
Mae West.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2003, 11:03 AM   #24
Etoile
Mod, 2003-2015
 
Etoile's Avatar
 
Etoile is offline
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 17,024
Quote:
Originally posted by Wickid Cherry Pie
Well, hmm, let me see....
As we haven't crossed completely into fisting yet, what kind of motion is involved once the fist is completely in? Like is it just the fullness that gets you off or is there more to it?
And I guess my biggeset curiosity/fear is how sore am I going to be after this? Cause sometimes with him just using three fingers I get pretty sore.
So now ya can show off!
Hmm, motion. Sometimes it's the fullness, but other times I like a little motion too. A kind of in-and-out pulsing (not removing the fist, that is) is nice, and sometimes twisting is nice too. My favorite, though, is a rapid fluttering up-and-down motion. (This is also kind of fun because I can look down at my belly and see my girlfriend's hand moving!) I have heard of women who like to have the hand removed and reinserted completely, but this doesn't do much for me. It's an individual thing!

You might be sore afterward, but I tend to experience soreness more after lots of thrusting, which doesn't happen in fisting - there's an entry, and that's generally it. I wouldn't expect a lot of soreness, although it's possible that you could feel kind of achy.

Thanks for asking more questions
__________________
This is LIT-erotica where the size of your polysyllable matters. --VelvetDarkness
Come to think of it she's kinda like Mary Poppins. Practically perfect in every way. --graceanne
Etoile you are all kinds of the best --Lord_Steve
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2003, 11:23 AM   #25
Georgia Girl
Steel Magnolia
 
Georgia Girl's Avatar
 
Georgia Girl is offline
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: dancin' backwards in high heels
Posts: 15,699
fingernails

Make sure they are trimmed and filed. Latex gloves are not a bad idea. The tissue inside the vagina is similar in thickness to that on the inside of your mouth, it tears very easy but it has massive numbers of blood vessels. Slight hang-nails can cause large tears and bleeding.

Outside of that relax, let yourself really get into whats going on, be vocal with what you are feeling, share the experience, use a mirror and watch, just a few things that make it even better.

Heaven knows I love it.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.