Entry is not subject to approval. To sign up follow the steps outlined in Scoring portion of the Rules to create your Scoring Post. #4. If you have any questions, concerns, or need any help at all, please check out the Discussion Thread
in the Awards Forum or press PM directly below this post. I’ll be happy to answer questions, and will respond ASAP.
Rules may be subject to revision, but not without quorum approval.
Open to all persons willing to post stories to Literotica.
All stories submitted between midnight 1/1/03 Pacific Time and midnight 12/31/03 Pacific Time are eligible for entry. Start date of contest is not a factor in story eligibility. Entry date of new contestants is not a factor in story eligibility.
New Contestants are accepted until 12/31/03.
To post at least one story in each category listed on the main story index.
Winning the Contest
The person who has the most points wins!
First story posted in a given category: 3 points
Each successive story posted in a given category: 1 point
There is no limit for additional stories eligible to receive points.
All stories must be original works.
First poem posted in a given categroy: 3 points
Each successive poem in a give category: 1 point
There is a cap of 5 additional poems eligible to earn points. Maximum points available for a given category: 3 for the first, 5 for additionals: 8 points.
For 10 categories filled: 5 points
For 20 categories filled: 10 points
For all categories filled: 20 points
Weekly immunity: 2 points
Stories and Poetry
1) Each story or poem must be written by the author for points to be awarded.
2) Each story or poem must be accepted and posted at Literotica.
3) No stories from other sites, including Allextreme.com, are eligible unless posted at Literotica.
4) Audio stories: Authors may not collaborate, but instead must read their own original script. The script must be posted in the Stories With Audio or Poetry categories as applicable.
5) Non-English stories: Submissions must be original, not previously posted on Literotica, and authors must translate these stories themselves. English versions of the story will not count towards any other category.
6) Illustrated stories: Submissions must be illustrated by the author; Pictures taken by
the author, or of
the author, or drawn
by the author.
7) If a new category is created in the course of the year it will be added to the contest.
8) There will be a Chain Story available for participation sometime this year. Watch the Author's Hangout Forum for details.
9) Extreme stories are not posted at Literotica.com and are not in this contest.
1) Immunity points are awarded on a weekly basis. There will be a new thread posted in the Awards Forum for each weekly Immunity Guess.
2) There is no requirement to participate in Immunities. A contestant may forego all Immunity activity.
3) Immunities are won based on a weekly Lottery available here: http://lottery.merseyworld.com/
4) Contestants will select a single number between 1 and 49. Selected number will be posted by the contestant prior to Midnight GMT on Tuesday. That is Midnight in London between Tuesday and Wednesday. For the Timezone illiterate: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html
5) Immunity will be awarded if contestant's guess matches any one of the winning numbers or the bonus ball listed at the top of the page at http://lottery.merseyworld.com/
6) Immunity points must be used by the close of immunity guesses listed in Immunities Rule #4. Contestants will report which category they will use their points in on that week's Immunity Thread.
7) Immunity points are only available for use in a category that has not been filled by a story or poem. For example, if you do not want to write and Incest story, use your immunity in that category.
8) Immunities will disqualify any future story from that category. Once the immunity is posted, that category is closed to submissions.
9) Immunities must be posted on the scoring sheet by midnight the Friday after the drawing.
1) A Scoring template to keep track of your stories, immunities, and bonuses follows this post.
2) Contestants must use this template to track immunities, but posting stories is optional until December 31, 2003.
3) An example of how to use the template will be available.
4) New Contestants will press "quote" beneath the template post, go through the template and delete the [ quote] [ /quote] at the top.
5) When a Contestant has won an Immunity the Contestant will return to this thread, find his or her Scoring Post and edit it to add the new information.
6) Contestant will not create a new post to change his or her information.
7) Should a new category be added through the course of the year, Contestants will modify their Scoring Post to reflect the new category. If a contestant needs help doing so, check the Discussion Thread or press the PM on the bottom of this post.
1) All contestants will be responsible for tracking their own progress through the Contest.
2) Plagiarism or Cheating will result in expulsion from the Contest, as well as your moderator shaking her finger at you sadly.
3) This contest is for fun! No squabbling or else you will be publicly flogged with a wet spaghetti noodle.
4) There are two primary threads for this contest. The Rules Thread, this one, and a Discussion Thread where contestants and interested parties may discuss anything they like. The third thread is the weekly immunity thread. Please do not post anything to this thread but your Scoring Post to maintain necessary order. Questions will be answered in the Discussion Thread.
5) Rules are subject to change with quorum of participants or by site owners without notice.
Entry is not subject to approval. To sign up follow the steps outlined in Scoring portion of the Rules to create your Scoring Post. #4. If you have any questions, concerns, or need any help at all, please find the Discussion Thread in the Awards Forum or press PM directly below this post. I’ll be happy to answer questions, and will respond ASAP.