Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 08-19-2004, 11:21 PM   #1
dentata
Virgin

First taste of sperm

Just curious what your experience/reaction was to the first time someone came in your mouth. FM or MM. Did you swallow? I fantasize about it, but do not know if I could follow through with a MM encounter.

Old 08-20-2004, 12:49 AM   #2
gbd
Really Really Experienced

Smile It tastes like ...

Each one is a little different, in texture, amount, taste. Some are thin, some very thick. Sometimes the ejaculate is a small amount and one time I thought I was going to drown, he came so much. Sometimes the taste is a little salty, bitter, sweet, medicinal. A mans health and what he eats comes into play with their taste.

Just try it.

Old 08-20-2004, 01:03 AM   #3
anne27
Literotica Guru

Some of us actually enjoy the taste.
Salty, thick, and sometimes sweet, sometimes bitter. To me, there is nothing quite so erotic as the first full spurts of hot cum on your tongue during a particularly intense blow job. God, I love oral *L* .

Old 08-20-2004, 01:51 AM   #4
MartyBobbin
Virgin

Sperm Taste

I've only tasted my own. It is slightly salty and irritating to the throat. But if I drink it before I lose my sexual excitedness (which happens shortly after ejaculation), I keep a can of Coke nearby and chase it down. I have nver given a man head yet, but when I do i think it will be with him wearing a condon. it really irritates the throat.

Old 08-20-2004, 02:02 AM   #5
socalsurfer
Literotica Guru

the first time a guy came in my mouth, I didn't know it so I ended up swallowing. He had jerked off that morning. When I came in his mouth, it gushed everywhere. He had to change his sheets. I swallow from time to time. Usually when I do, I am on my knees looking up at the guy with the look of "cum on you know you want to cum all over my face. In fact I am begging you to cum all over."

Fuck it has been 2 months since my last encounter with another guy. I need one bad.

Old 08-20-2004, 07:14 AM   #6
bicuriousboston
Virgin

wondering the same thing here. i'm looking for the 1st time as well. post a reply and let's try on each other first?

Old 08-23-2004, 02:30 PM   #7
LingerieandLace

Re: It tastes like ...

Quote:
Originally posted by gbd
Each one is a little different, in texture, amount, taste. Some are thin, some very thick. Sometimes the ejaculate is a small amount and one time I thought I was going to drown, he came so much. Sometimes the taste is a little salty, bitter, sweet, medicinal. A mans health and what he eats comes into play with their taste.

Just try it.
It is true.... each one is different but it is still worth it from time to time. Just like a women, it is all good !

Old 08-25-2004, 11:03 PM   #8
gbd

Wink Re: Re: It tastes like ...

Quote:
Originally posted by LingerieandLace
It is true.... each one is different but it is still worth it from time to time. Just like a women, it is all good !
And how do you taste LingerieandLace? I bet exquisite!

Old 08-25-2004, 11:08 PM   #9
gbd

Wink .

Last edited by gbd : 09-02-2004 at 11:31 AM.

Old 08-26-2004, 09:26 PM   #10
duanejj
Virgin

I would love to try it to. always looking but still havent found anyone.

Old 08-28-2004, 09:15 PM   #11
blueballs1957
Virgin

I have found that if I swallow his Cum before I Cum it goes down very easy and is quite tasty. I guess its the pumped up effect. If Im sucked off first and shoot my load before tasting his I have a bit more trouble getting it down. The diet of your donater has a great effect on the taste. One guy I tasted loved spicy Asian food and his Cum was very bitter. Most cum I have tasted is quite good and has a even better flavor dripping out of a freshly fucked pussy.

Old 08-31-2004, 03:50 PM   #12
gbd

Lightbulb Try ...

Quote:
Originally posted by duanejj
I would love to try it to. always looking but still havent found anyone.
... telling everybody where you live and you might get a bunch of offers.

Old 08-31-2004, 03:58 PM   #13
gbd

Last edited by gbd : 08-31-2004 at 10:38 PM.

Old 09-02-2004, 06:59 AM   #14
nipers

Yet

Dentata have not done the deed yet.Still scared but want to very much.

Old 09-02-2004, 02:27 PM   #15
scarey123
Really Experienced

I've tasted my own from snowballing and cream pies and didn't mind it at all. During my one bi encounter he came in my mouth and I didn't notice much flavor, I didn't swallow, was afraid I'd gag. If I ever have another bi experience I think I would have the nerve to swallow. Hope to try it again.

Old 09-03-2004, 07:18 PM   #16
909dude
Really Experienced

taste

Most of the time it is a pleasant taste.I dont like the taste of guys that are not cut. Forget the cum, they just taste bad if they arent cut. I have only tried about 4 un-cut but didnt like any of them! I love the feel and the taste when I can Open my mouth as the first squirt cums and I can feel it hit my tongue and taste it and then suck it dry! squirt.org is a good site for hooking up. Not sure about here yet

Old 09-04-2004, 11:03 PM   #17
jlynch
Virgin

The first time I did it was with my brother when I was a teenager. I did not swallow but it did not really taste bad. It does take some getting used to. What I really like is the fullness you get when you have a dick in your mouth.

Old 09-04-2004, 11:25 PM   #18
jlynch
Virgin

Would like to get together again here in Tuscaloosa, Al. or close by for mutual cocksucking and maybe even some anal. I am 58 and only really started my bi side about 4 years ago.

Old 09-09-2004, 04:33 PM   #19
boggey
Experienced

taking cum

It's a funny thing...about taking cum. For me, the anticipation of getting a mouthful is almost as exciting as actually getting it. It's especially hot with a new guy, perhaps someone I've met online and have agreed to meet. I really enjoy giving head, and that special feeling when my guy is ready to burst. At that moment, I like him to just be still and let it flow. That way, we both feel it the most.

Old 09-09-2004, 07:56 PM   #20
blueballs1957
Virgin

Fresh Cock

Boggey too bad your not in Northern Va area. I love to stick my hard cock into a new mouth and let them savor my man seed and pleasure back. Everybody has different strokes (pardon the pun) and does it different. I have had my best blow job ever done to me by a man and I was hooked. I guess I haven't met the right woman in my years but most don't want to swallow.
Any ladies want to prove me wrong let me know.

Old 09-10-2004, 07:51 AM   #21
kevin45
Virgin

First time I blew my best friend's cock, he came in my mouth with our warning and kept pumping my mouth and I didn't have a chance to decide whether to swallow or not. Tasted good. Looking forward to more.

Old 09-10-2004, 09:33 AM   #22
obiwan9962
Literotica Jedi Master

most times i think it tastes great

Old 09-10-2004, 07:32 PM   #23
InFurs4u
Virgin

First Taste

My first was from an older Man I was 14 and he was in his 50's...He let me lick his cock after hed cumm (my first time seeing hot cumm shoot out, on and over me.
It I tasted slightly salty and more like lemon juice....I loved it and saw him several times after that and he taught me to take suck and to use my lips and my mouth to enjoy a manscock,...... and I think I fell inlove with his cumm

Old 09-10-2004, 08:23 PM   #24
blueballs1957
Virgin

Red face My first tasty load

Back about age 15 my friend Mike and I always hung out. I had played with a few cocks as a lot of young men do. We were in the back seat of my parents 4 door 69 Chevelle at 4 in the morning stroking each others cocks and progressed to tasting each other when the newspaper guy pulled up and we quickly stopped and covered up. It took 20 years later when he was helping me clean out a house too finish. I took a shower and got dressed and he was standing in the kitchen against the counter drinking a beer. I just said what the hell and told him I want to see that cock again and I unzipped him and unbuttoned his jeans and slid his jeans and underwear down exposing. His soft cock was quite long about 6 inches. His balls are the type that hang way below in a soft swinging sack. I put his cock in my mouth and it rose to a full 10 inches but it was very slender and easly handled. I kept sucking up and down while pumping with my free hand that was not carressing his balls and he quickly delivered a hot tasty load.
He then gave me a great blow job to completion.

Old 09-11-2004, 04:51 AM   #25
oralgami
Experienced

When I was a kid, whenever I jerked off I was always intrigued by the taste of my own precum and i would use my finger to wipe droplets to my mouth--which I liked a lot. I began to thing about tasting my own cum ( rather intensly) but after I came, it didn't appeal to me at all. Eventually, I figured out that I could plant my lips on the tip of my dick and I decided to go for it and cum in my mouth. I felt a hot squirt and the I wondered "what the fuck am I doing?"...at that point it was too late and I took a few more spurts. What surprised me the most was the texture and how hot it was temperture wise. After I finished, I ran into the bathroom and spat it out. However, it wasn't the taste that bothered me but just the idea. Many years later now (I'm 45), whenever I jerk off I think this will be the time I take my tongue and taste it and then twirl it around my mouth. However, every time I change my mind.

That being said, I would like to experience a guy cuming in my mouth. Since I like the idea so much, I'd have no problem swallowing -- at least before I came.

Comments? SImilar view?