Willing to share

Don’t you dare hang up the camera... there are lots of things that suck about getting older, but there’s lots to celebrate - you are definitely one of them, I love your pics, xx
Thank you lovely, that’s so sweet of you to say.

I know, and you’re right. I did have a wobble as I reached a milestone year but then thought, fuck it...I am who I am. 💋💋💋

So if I’ve counted right, I just want to say thank you to each and everyone one of you who continues to show support for this thread and of course to those who show it in different ways.

I was going to give up the camera a year ago as I felt it was time, getting older sucks! 😂 but I didn’t and it’s still fun at times, so will see for now how far this journey will go in time.

Big kisses...

💋💋💋

Mmmmm nice more please

Thank you lovely, that’s so sweet of you to say.

I know, and you’re right. I did have a wobble as I reached a milestone year but then thought, fuck it...I am who I am. 💋💋💋

My hotel neighbours can blame you for the fact I am now singing ‘I am what I am’ in a hotel bathtub...:D

So if I’ve counted right, I just want to say thank you to each and everyone one of you who continues to show support for this thread and of course to those who show it in different ways.

I was going to give up the camera a year ago as I felt it was time, getting older sucks! 😂 but I didn’t and it’s still fun at times, so will see for now how far this journey will go in time.

Big kisses...

💋💋💋

Happy to see that that the camera didn't get put away and that the journey continues (in the shower ;))

Back