I.M. Fauve Gallery

The word was "Fan" (I included 4)
(this one I had also posted "up front" when manu was getting that area started...and it's still in "beta":rolleyes: It's still there.)

Last edited:
I like this and you really managed to work quite a few fans in

hum, I never would have guessed the word without being told. Just not feeling space.

yup...4:D

heehee...

Probably wouldn't have received your vote!

Of course, there wasn't a stipulation that the image should evoke the word, rather, the word provoked the image. or sumthin' LOL

(I forget exactly what provoked this one), butt there is a "space" theme.

Last edited:

heehee...

Of course, there wasn't a stipulation that the image should evoke the word, rather, the word provoked the image. or sumthin' LOL

haha, well that totally made me (and the guy in the next cube) laugh. that might have gotten my vote just for making the nosy guy next door laugh.

The word was "Shadow"

title: "Shadow Dancers"

better?

(also the under drawing)

Last edited:

heehee...

OK that one cracked me up!

A quick one for the word "Jewel"

Made this before the Tom Cruise "Mummy".... ACK! that was AWEFUL!
After the Raiders of Lost Ark movies (obviously)
and After the Brendan Fraser "The Mummy", which I really liked.

Last edited:
The word was "Shadow"

title: "Shadow Dancers"

better?

(also the under drawing)

I do like the way the shadow of her body displays on the wall

There was a Tom Cruise Mummy movie?

How bad can it really be if I am staring at Tom Cruise, I mean one can tune out his speaking?

I do like the way the shadow of her body displays on the wall
Thanks. Me too. I think if I was going to work on the dark one more, I'd fix the highlights on the bodies and have a bit more of that cast shadow...

hahAHhahahahhhaha as if.

There was a Tom Cruise Mummy movie?

How bad can it really be if I am staring at Tom Cruise, I mean one can tune out his speaking?

I'm afraid so. He's a good looking man, and I enjoy kooky action sci-fi/fantasy movies, but it was REALLY bad. They should have gone "R" and had some tits...or nah, that wouldn't have saved it.

very cool

Thanks. Me too. I think if I was going to work on the dark one more, I'd fix the highlights on the bodies and have a bit more of that cast shadow...

hahAHhahahahhhaha as if.

I'm afraid so. He's a good looking man, and I enjoy kooky action sci-fi/fantasy movies, but it was REALLY bad. They should have gone "R" and had some tits...or nah, that wouldn't have saved it.

But don't tits make everything better? Maybe lots of tits? Even the mummy could have big bouncy tits.

Ok Throbbs a challenge cuz we all know there are not enough emoji's in the world. Since LIT is a sex site...believe it or not. Do you think you could draw us a cunt smiley and a cock smiley?

Back