wonder woman gets fucked

Hotgrace48

Virgin
It's a nice day out when I hear a noise I look up and see a space ship.so I go to investigate I see that it has landed.i don't see anything or anyone I go looking around it I turned around and get hit with a upper cut to my jaw and then hit left to right I'm knocked out. I come to on a table my arms ate above my head my legs are open my ankles are bound.my head still hurts and grogy never been hit like this before. Then I see a creature tall green mussles and I also see a person . He says. Finally awake Dianna. I ask how do you know that. He laughed I know all about you . He walks over to me with what looks like a knife. I try y move no use . He starts to cut my wonder woman outfit off he cuti my top all off exposing my big 38c breasts then he cuts my bottom off showing my pussy. Then he gives me a shot and then another shot.i say ouch what are you doing
The tells me the shots are to ensure I get pregnant. I say what no no I'm a virgin. Please please please don't. He starts to play with my big nipples and sucks on them.oh oh no I'm getting wet he then rubs my clit and my nipples. He then licks my pussy. I don't want this to happen but the shots are taking over I feel my pussy so wet I feel that sticky thick because I'm ovulating. Then that creature comes over the person puts my legs opened all the way behind my ears.then the creature stands up on it rear legs I see a huge green horse cock. It comes over to me puts it cock head in me. It thrusting into my pussy but it won't go in my virgin pussy.its growling so it gets closer to me and the creature just goes in hard he breaks my virginy. I'm laying oh oh God oh oh I feel. The massive cock going into me the creatures horse cock is so thick long my pussy is just getting pounded the cock is 20 inches long 5 inhes round. My pussy starts cumming globs of my pussy cum running out of me . The creature has 12 of the 20 inches in me. Then it starts to grunt grown I feel it's cock swell then it shoots it's massive horse cum inside me . My pussy clamps around it's cock I milk it the cum felt like a fireh hose. Now I'm pregnant. By a creature

With title, that's 451 words. Add punctuation and 300 more words and submit it.

Wonder Woman

I always thought Wonder Woman and Batman got it one more than once.

Regarding the TV show, I seem to recall that the first season took place in the WW2 era, but the second season took place in "modern" (i.e., 1970s) time. So how about Wonder Woman has a torrid affair with Batman or whomever in the 40s, and then, in the 70s, has another affair with her grown son?

yeah I thought Batgirl got fucked by the joker
Sure, but she never noticed the Flash -- he was too fast -- and the Joker sometimes felt a pain in the ass. Or was that the Ant-Man crawling in?

I would think Wonder Woman would have her pick of who to fuck, with that magic rope of hers...

Wonder Woman

Firstly she is on an island of beautiful women. The only one getting older is her.
There has to be a cumming of age story there then she goes into the world the sailboat sex was ok but she is now curious and has a few adventures in the trenches to keep up morale.
Then she settles down and becomes a loving wife until batman cums on the seen and her life of debortuary is once more ignited.

Sure, but she never noticed the Flash -- he was too fast -- and the Joker sometimes felt a pain in the ass. Or was that the Ant-Man crawling in?

No, it was the invisible man who felt the pain in the ass.

As for the OP, that storyline might run afoul of the "no bestiality" rule they have round these parts.

Back