Ode on a man named ann

What does the "Guest" under Bookishleigh's name mean?

It means she can’t be arsed with Puke, that’s what it means.

He has little man syndrome and she can’t be bothered with him and his bruised widdle ego.

Shame, because she had the quality posts, but at the same time I totally get it. Who the fuck would want to be around that? Look at him posting gifs waving her goodbye in the blurty thread. The guy is a certified asshole.

It means the Luk was inhospitable.

It means she can’t be arsed with Puke, that’s what it means.

He has little man syndrome and she can’t be bothered with him and his bruised widdle ego.

Shame, because she had the quality posts, but at the same time I totally get it. Who the fuck would want to be around that? Look at him posting gifs waving her goodbye in the blurty thread. The guy is a certified asshole.

Dumb bitches suffering from LDS. Srsly, fuck you both :). The girsmiley cuntwaffle can't stop posting about Luk.

Hey cuntwaffle, my name ain't Dick so keep it out your mouth.

The overt animosity toward women is repulsive. How many women has a guy like that already assaulted in person, aside from his bullying here in this thread?

The overt animosity toward women is repulsive. How many women has a guy like that already assaulted in person, aside from his bullying here in this thread?

i was thinking many of the women in this thread should be ashamed of their aggressive behavior but i haven't read everything just yet.

Dumb bitches suffering from LDS. Srsly, fuck you both :). The girsmiley cuntwaffle can't stop posting about Luk.

Hey cuntwaffle, my name ain't Dick so keep it out your mouth.

It’s funny because as much as even the thought of dick repulses me, they’re still better looking than your face.

Smiley had you pegged from day dot. You’re done here, I’m telling you.

Be gone, grub.

It’s funny because as much as even the thought of dick repulses me, they’re still better looking than your face.

Smiley had you pegged from day dot. You’re done here, I’m telling you.

Be gone, grub.

Here's the thing, you attention whoring dipshit;
  • I have never lied about what happened between us and told you all exactly how we got here.
  • I tried to reconcile our friendship even after her phone call screaming at me for having a girlfriend.
  • Right here, in this very thread, I said, "It doesn't have to be this way" even after she went on the attack.

So, not just you, but everyone who wants to believe her bullshit can fuck off.

Lol, it was your post that triggered her. :mad:

I blame Aglao!

I really like her. :( I think this all sucks. I have no idea what happened off of here, nor do I want to, but I can understand not wanting my munchkins mentioned.

She could have stuck around for the drama, but instead decided to just leave. Good for her.

I really like her. :( I think this all sucks. I have no idea what happened off of here, nor do I want to, but I can understand not wanting my munchkins mentioned.

She could have stuck around for the drama, but instead decided to just leave. Good for her.

I agree and that was my bad which I apologized to her for it right after i said it via phone call. There was nothing mean spirited in what I said and never mentioned anything more specific than she already shared with the Geebee and we were past that.

I agree and that was my bad which I apologized to her for it right after i said it via phone call. There was nothing mean spirited in what I said and never mentioned anything more specific than she already shared with the Geebee and we were past that.

She just called you a douche nozzel and you agreed. Maybe we're starting to make a little progress. :)

06f98dd8811b9baf1e1ee1e79590ed16.jpg

Back