Maryland is for lovers?

Nothing significant. It's supposed to be a wash out, so I'll probably stay in and catch up on a couple of movies. Maybe do some writing if I can find the inspiration.

What would be your inspiration and did you find it? Rainy weekend so a waste of days off and it looks like next weekend will be the same.

What would be your inspiration and did you find it? Rainy weekend so a waste of days off and it looks like next weekend will be the same.

Well, I woke up with a bad sinus headache this morning (probably due to the low pressure front) and it hurt to look at the screen (any screen) for more than a few minutes. But I finally kicked it. Among the stories I have in progress, I'm writing a joint story with another author who just emailed me his latest addition. So today's late inspiration came in the form of electricbluee66's work that I could build on. I'll probably come up with a few hundred words I'm happy with tonight.

Yeah, next weekend looks bad. I was supposed go to the MD Renaissance Festival. Now I'll be happy if we don't lose power.

Well, I woke up with a bad sinus headache this morning (probably due to the low pressure front) and it hurt to look at the screen (any screen) for more than a few minutes. But I finally kicked it. Among the stories I have in progress, I'm writing a joint story with another author who just emailed me his latest addition. So today's late inspiration came in the form of electricbluee66's work that I could build on. I'll probably come up with a few hundred words I'm happy with tonight.

Yeah, next weekend looks bad. I was supposed go to the MD Renaissance Festival. Now I'll be happy if we don't lose power.

Sorry to hear about your sinus headache. I get them sometimes with a throbbing over my right eye when certain weather moves in.

I plan on going to the renaissance festival too but not sure which weekend yet. Always a fun day.

Did you get your words written?

Eh, some. Not as much I'd hoped. I rarely get as much written as I hope to. And then sometimes the stars will align and I'll have time, inspiration, and direction all at once and I'll write way more than I expect.

So nobody talked dirty to you to give you inspiration?

Just giving Maryland a bump for a Thursday. Maybe the weekend won't be so rainy after all. We will see.

Kind of quiet in here tonight. Feels like everyone is just sitting around looking at one another. Lol

Lying in bed, tapping out a story on my phone. Not the most productive way to write, but when inspiration strikes, you use the tools you have.

I can barely write out a text on my phone let alone type out a story. lol. You must have very nimble fingers.

Back