Isolated Blurt Thread Again

Why did I agree to give a talk to the pensioners' group?

I have had to check my facts, produce an extensive handout, practise, amend, edit, and check again.

For what recompense?

A free cup of rotgut instant coffee.
 
Yay for your new job, Carson!!! Sorry your spouse is being grumpy about it.

Yes, Joe Bob, you are right. I was just venting.
 
Talk to pensioners' group this morning went well. 50 people present and I made most of them laugh. Some intelligent questions at the end.

Now I start preparing for the next talk to them, not due until their Spring 2019 programme.
 
I came back up to New Jersey to celebrate my birthday with family, go to as many kung fu classes as possible, and look at some old projects as they get built or finished up.

Weather sucks, 1 of 4 king fu classes was canceled, my sister is busy with stuff, I don't have a laptop for entertainment...

What a great time...
 
I came back up to New Jersey to celebrate my birthday with family, go to as many kung fu classes as possible, and look at some old projects as they get built or finished up.

Weather sucks, 1 of 4 king fu classes was canceled, my sister is busy with stuff, I don't have a laptop for entertainment...

What a great time...

You can go home again but it is never as much fun as you remember. ;)
 
I’m trying to masturbate, but I have these three cats climbing all over me, and I’m facing an ethical dilemma: is an orgasm worth the death of three felines? I don’t think so, but I know damn well they wouldn’t give me the same consideration. :D
 
I've never been on a family vacation, it's fucking exhausting.

Yet not as exhausting as the move that awaits me at home.
 
Are you sure you have the real one, Mags - not just a knock-off?

I'm a qualitifed TARDIS driver.
I learned at the Dr Who displays at Blackpool several years ago. I still have the Badge, somewhere.
Naturally, I'm a bit out of practice. . . .

So if Mags will let me at it, I'll bring it home for her; (with a suitable acknowledgement, obviously).
 
Are you sure you have the real one, Mags - not just a knock-off?

I'm a qualitifed TARDIS driver.
I learned at the Dr Who displays at Blackpool several years ago. I still have the Badge, somewhere.
Naturally, I'm a bit out of practice. . . .

So if Mags will let me at it, I'll bring it home for her; (with a suitable acknowledgement, obviously).

:D Well, he told me he needed to leave this box in my garage for a bit and he seemed rather mad so naturally I said yeah, no problem. I haven't tried to take it out for a spin yet.
 
Fishy?

Last weekend two local sea angling clubs held their annual contest against each other. After six hours of beach fishing by over 30 people the result was decided by a single fish, the only one caught:

An 8 oz flounder.

I think they might have been fishing on the wrong part of the beach. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top