What's The Anagram?

HBergeron

Literotica Guru
What's The Acronym?

Take the four letter word above and create a sentence or phrase, then leave a four letter word for the next poster. They don't have to be dirty, but it helps...

Example: BEAN

Big Erections Are Naughty.
or
Betty Eats Alluring Nymphomaniacs.

First word:

VAST

Last edited:
I don't mean to be stickler, but don't you mean "Acronym"; a word made from the first letter of a each word in a phrase or title? Like MASH or San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station = SONGS. At work we speak Acronym fluently. We classify them as TLAs, TLAs, FLAs, FLAs, SLAs and SLAs (two, three,four, five, six and seven letter acronyms).

If so, VAST = Variable Anal Sex Timing. "The VAST module on that Sexbot is out of calibration again."

I offer TOOL

"Anagram" is clearly incorrect, but I don't think "acronym" is quite right either. An acronym is typically used to shorten a multi-word noun. HBergeron said the intent is to create a "sentence" which requires a noun and a verb (or a subject and a predicate, if you want to be pedantic).

I'm not sure what to call such a construction, if it even has a name, but it sounds like a fun game, so I'll give it a try.

TOOL = Todd Owns Oily Lube.

I offer DART

If the initial letters of a sequence of words are used to form a 'word' themselves, it's an acronym. If the letters are read independently, it's an initialism. "NASA," pronounced as a word, is an acronym; "IBM," pronounced as letters, is an initialism. Sometimes a mixed acronym and initialism is found, such as "CUP-W," read as 'cup double-u,' for the Canadian Union of Postal Workers (not to be confused with "CUPE," pronounced kewpee, for the Canadian Union of Public Employees).

Delightfully Arousing Romanian Tarts

CAFE

If the initial letters of a sequence of words are used to form a 'word' themselves, it's an acronym. If the letters are read independently, it's an initialism. "NASA," pronounced as a word, is an acronym; "IBM," pronounced as letters, is an initialism. Sometimes a mixed acronym and initialism is found, such as "CUP-W," read as 'cup double-u,' for the Canadian Union of Postal Workers (not to be confused with "CUPE," pronounced kewpee, for the Canadian Union of Public Employees).

CAFE

Carefully Arousing Frightened Executives.

SOCAL

Thanks,I was trying to remember "initialism". Thanks Tio.

CAFE

Oops. Won't leave you hanging BFG!!

South Carolina Anilingus Masters

CAMP

Edit: Added bolds. This thread is fun![/QUOTE

Canadian Aassociation of Mammary Pleasers The CAMP convention left smiles on dozens of faces.

DOCK

I don't mean to be stickler, but don't you mean "Acronym"; a word made from the first letter of a each word in a phrase or title? Like MASH or San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station = SONGS. At work we speak Acronym fluently. We classify them as TLAs, TLAs, FLAs, FLAs, SLAs and SLAs (two, three,four, five, six and seven letter acronyms).

If so, VAST = Variable Anal Sex Timing. "The VAST module on that Sexbot is out of calibration again."

I offer TOOL

Hahaha - you're right! (so much for drinking and creating new threads):)

The last word was

HOST

Back