BLACKOLOGY - The Psychology Of Dark Desires (closed/pm op for permission to join)

slutindianwife

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 5, 2015
Posts
7,426
BLACKOLOGY - The Psychology Of Dark Desires​

NOTE: This Role Play is closed to certain members of this Forum, who have already contacted me asking me to be involved in this Role Play. Please do not post in this Role Play, without PMing me and discussing with me. Thank you.

mbhtruT.jpg


Day 1. New York.
August 24th, Friday, 8.21 AM.
Temperature: 22℃/71.6℉
Showers predicted.

Let me tell you a bit about myself.

I’m Nikki, Nikki Fox. Married, very happily, as happiness goes around by today’s rabid standards, if any standards do exist at all. 36 years young, mother of an 18 year old college boy. Yes, I had him at the young age of **, out of wedlock.

I work as administration manager for a huge car rental company and handle the ins and outs of a fleet of cars, fancy and not so fancy.

My hubby is a sales director of a global conglomerate. We live in New Jersey and have been living here since a li’l over a decade now.

I work in New York and catch the train to work and then walk it down from the station, to my office. A good 30 minute walk, but good exercise that helps me keep in shape and stay healthy too.

I work 6 days a week and sometimes, I even have to come in to work on the 7th day. I have to be in my office by 8.30 AM and of course, there is no fixed time as to when I leave. But then, that’s just the way life has become for almost all of us today, hasn’t it?

Well, it’s Friday morning 8.23 AM and I am scampering to work, if I do not get to my desk on time, I am going to have my boss calling me and asking me where I am. And I hated to hear his voice the first thing in the morning.

As I enter the lobby of the newly built tall building where I work, I can only think of how lonely life had been since this morning, when my hubby had to leave for a 6 month out of town posting. And at the same time, my son left for college.

Damn, for the first time in my married life, I actually did feel lonely!
 
Last edited:
NoyhD0N.jpg



I entered the lift, the doors closed. I was the only one in the lift. In less than a minute, the lift reached my floor and I walked down the silent and freshly swabbed, gleaming corridors, to my office.

The young office peon was sitting there at his place, behind his tiny desk, outside my cabin. He greeted me a good morning with his big toothy smile, which somehow always made me giggle inwardly. I smiled back, fighting back the bursting giggles and greeted him and hurriedly entered my cabin, lest I burst into vociferous, uncontrollable giggles.

Automatically I switched on my office PC and took out my small mirror from my handbag and looked at myself. I brushed my long black hair, put on some fresh lipstick and had some cool and what I always found to be very refreshing water, from the glistening stainless steel water bottle that I had brought from home, a thing which I had a habit of doing since ages. When the water got over, I would head over to the tiny café on the rooftop of my office the building, to buy a fresh bottle of sealed filtered water. I had a kink about the water I drank and I was extremely particular about it.

I got down to work and by the time it was 10 AM, I started to get bored and fidgety. Perhaps it was the thought of being all alone at home for at least 2 weeks, that was making me feel edgy.
 
Last edited:
N09kUAP.jpg

Then out of the blue, I remembered, I had seen this forum online, a couple of weeks ago, quite by accident, when I was looking for lingerie online. I was shocked when I saw this forum, shocked and amazed to the point of disbelief!

The things people were posting in this forum were just totally unbelievable. I mean, I never ever dreamt in all my life, that such stuff even existed. So where was I living under a stone for so long or living in the stone ages?

But life went on and I soon forgot the forum. So, call it fate or karma or whatever, but I suddenly remembered this forum, sitting at my desk in my office! Of all the places!

Yea, fate, karma, destiny – or a deep subconscious mind being awakened!

Who knew?!

I quickly typed the name of the forum on the office PC. Oh yes, God knew how I remembered the name so easily, but it flowed to me smoothly, as if deeply embedded in my senses and triggered by some deep, dark, hidden memory in my subconscious?!!

I knew not. I cared not!

I saw all kinds of photos and messages being posted, minute after minute, almost all of which were adult. I was shocked at how quickly people were posting stuff here.
 
The things I was seeing on this forum were making me wet and horny. And I was in office. I could not believe the things that were there in this forum and worse…

I could not believe the dirty thoughts racing through my rampant mind. I felt like stripping right there and fingering my wet pussy, in my office chair.

BDYPn0n.jpg


After about 10 minutes of looking in shock at all that I was seeing and reading there, I had an idea. Why not kid around and have some fun?

I started to type, an ad…
 
Hey You. Yes YOU!

I find it really slutty and dirty to chat notty at work.

Talking dirty to you and telling you what I wear, how I feel…
You get the point huh?

Of course, this will be via email only.

So, what are you waiting for?
If this is the kind of thing for which you’re GAME…
I’m your DAME!

Waiting for your message!!

Be sure to include your name, age, location and email id…
Without which, you will get NO REPLY from me!

NOTE: I do not share pix of what I am wearing at work,
So if you seek pix, do not message.

I read the message. I was shocked.

em4pFaR.jpg


My God, had I actually typed this kind of CRAP???

Oh well, it was just meant to be some harmless fun, to pass my time. After all, what the hell was I supposed to do all alone at home for two weeks?
 
I was about to send off the message when I paused. A very bad thought just crept into my head.

FUCK! What in the world had gotten into me?

I was thinking…
Why not post a few naughty pix of myself as well? Well, what harm would there be? I was just kidding around. I could cover my face and post them. And I did have a few naughty pix of me in my cell, that my hubby had taken over the past month or so.

I grabbed my cell from my desk, loaded onto my office PC a few pix of me in all kinds of clothes, very skimpy of course. Very carefully I edited them so my face would be hidden. I created a thread and started to post one pix of mine at a time.

I decided to post a total of 7 pix, 7 was my lucky number, so!!

wL5nWMy.jpg
 
Soon, my thread in this forum started to get a large number of views as soon as each photo was posted.

Then I sat back in my office chair, breathing deeply and staring vacantly at the bold message and bolder pix of myself, that I had just posted in a public forum!

My GOD! Had I actually just done that?

I stared at the screen blankly, forgetting my work!

tXiBxw0.jpg
 
pokBjkV.jpg


After a couple of minutes – or so I think they were a couple of minutes, I do not know for sure, I refreshed my mailbox.

I gasped when I saw I had already got a reply. I quickly glanced out of my cabin to see what my toothy office peon was doing. He was busy on his cell. I looked at the time on the wall clock.

10.33 AM

Nervously, hands shaking, I clicked the message. It read…
 
Hi,

Firstly may I just say that I always had a thing for Indian ladies, in fact I know that India has won Miss World 6 times.

My name is Chad.

I am a British male 51 yrs and have been based in SE Asia for over 20 yrs.
I would like very much to exchange mails with you for a long period.

Hope you find what you deserve.

Regards.
Chad
 
I replied rather nervously, although somewhat excited, why I did not know.

Hi.

And thus started a conversation, leading to a series of conversations and more, that changed my life completely. This is the conversation that started between Chad and me…

Chad: Hi to you Nikki, thank you for responding.

Nikki: You are most welcome Chad, hope you have got my terms for chat clear?

Chad: Yes clear Nikki, no photo requests, long conversations, regular mails, dirty thoughts.. did I miss anything?

Nikki: LOL, no, I think not. Going for a snack break now, be back in about half an hour. Leave your first question, I will answer as soon as am back. I hope you are here to chat when I’m back.

Chad: Enjoy your snack break and see you soon.
 
I closed my PC. Head out of my cabin... rather nervously! Legs quivering. Mumbling a faint, “C ya later…”, to my toothy, freckled faced, office boy.

I walk nervously up to the small café on the terrace of the office building.

I order a burger and coffee and literally gulp it down, my mind totally engrossed with the ad I have left, the message I got and how many more messages I might have got by now.

vC0blSL.jpg


I hurriedly search for change in my tiny red hand purse, quickly leave it on the table and hurriedly, with trembling legs, head back to my office.

On my way in, I glance briefly and half smile at toothy face.

He half smiles back.
 
11.21 AM
I enter my cabin and literally jump into my chair and switch on my PC. I see my mailbox has got some more new mails in it. I shiver excitedly.

Chad had replied…
Chad: My first question is going to be, what you had for your snack, then I was indeed thinking what Nikki is wearing in the office today. Then after looking at your photo again, I was questioning whether you have big dark nipples that get enlarged and puffy when you get aroused?

Nervously, fingers quivering, I type my reply:
I had a burger and a coke. I have on a red see through saree. Light pink backless blouse. Yes, I have big dark nipples and they get big and erect when I’m aroused. I prefer answering one question at a time.

GE8mClf.jpg


Chad: And high heels or flat shoes?

Nikki: High heels.

Chad: I imagine you do look very sexy walking around in your red sari and high heels, I think they will accentuate your ass. My eyes would follow you as you walked around the office, my hand would rest on my crotch as I watched you. I bet you smell lovely too. But you do wear stockings and short skirts I hope?

Nikki: LOL. You have a hot imagination. Very sexy!! Well I have on nice perfume, so I do smell sexy!! Yes, I do wear stockings and short skirts.

Chad: I really like the thought of you in your stockings and short skirts, with sheer panties to complete the look. What a sexy sight...

Nikki: LOL, why do you like it so much?

Chad: I like it because you wearing them will show off your figure, your shape… especially with your long black hair. You will look so hot, believe me… I am imagining you. Sorry if I got excited by you too fast.

Nikki: I luv when guys get excited by me. You think a saree does not show off my figure?

Chad: I definitely think it will show off your figure and the backless blouse underneath will have men thinking… imagining. I worked in Bangladesh before and know sarees are lovely. You certainly have excited me, I will be honest. But I am also imagining you in your sheer panties and stockings.. Lol... keep them for the bedroom.

Nikki: Don’t you wish to know more of what I have on? LOL!!!
 
Chad: Assumed/hoped, sheer black panties and red nail polish. Though I could not figure out the bra with the backless blouse! I bet you have gone without panties on occasion.

Nikki: So, if you could not figure out the bra, what did you figure out? Do tell, am curious!!

Chad: Well was I right with the sheer panties? But you cannot be bra-less, not in the office. Just think of how little work would be done.

Nikki: LOL, you are right about the sheer panties, how did you guess? Yes, I do go braless in the office, but for that I need to tell you background info on my office and how I can do this. More of that later. Back to my attire of today, for now.

Chad: Black sheer panties, I hope nice and tight. From your balcony photo, you look like you enjoy to wear those. I seem to be infatuated with your panties, which I hope you don't mind. Any nail polish today?

Nikki: I don’t recall any balcony photo in which I have on black sheer panties. Care to share it with me? No why would I mind?... I enjoy that you enjoy. Red nail polish.

Chad: You were not wearing any, it was just what I presumed you may wear and gladly I was correct. By the way, what perfume today? Next time I am in a department store, I will smell it.

Nikki: LOL ok. The perfume I wear does not have the same smell when it touches my body, Hehehehhe!! It’s more sexier!!

Chad: Sexier when it touches your body.. I can imagine that. Maybe like sheer panties look nice on the shelf, but when you put them on… WOW very hot… that is a compliment, I hope you know. Ok, I will ask, are they see through at all?

Nikki: Am not wearing see through panties today. Have on a multicolored thong, pink, white and blue. And my perfume is Victoria's Secret Bombshell Eau De Parfum.

JbTO31b.jpg


Chad: Wow, Looks like a very sexy thong. Aah ok… but I can still think of you in them sometimes.

Nikki: Of course you can. But you still are not asking me about the things I have on today. You do not seem to be interested in what I’m wearing! Very exciting for me to think of you.. Can I ask how long your hair is please?
 
Nikki: My hair reaches down to my ass!
6bobJTJ.jpg


Chad: I want to pull off the red saree and backless blouse to see what is underneath. Kindly forgive me, I got rather bold just then.

Nikki: Am not angry with you, but am not into fantasizing. Just need a dirty chat buddy at work, to keep my juices flowing.

Chad: Gosh, does the G string panty like ride up against your crotch when you sit or you move in a certain way? My juices are flowing to a certain area thinking of you.

Nikki: The front barely covers my cunt. The back is just so tiny string, it almost lies hidden in the crack of my ass. Do you like it?

Chad: Yes I love it, as both holes are nearly exposed, easy access to both. From the front it may split your cunt lips opening them. The back is not hiding your asshole at all, showing it off. I like tight on you like that.

Nikki: Ummmmm… not only is my asshole not covered, my entire ass is bare!

Chad: Mmmm and it is so kissable, you really know how to make men hard don't you. But keep the g string on for a moment so it can be pulled down.. what a sexy sight.

Nikki: I agree, I do know how to make men hard. In fact, I’m very good at it. Lol!

Chad: Yes you can make men hard, I am sure both young and old if you don't mind me saying..

Nikki: Not at all, why would I mind?

Chad: I am sitting here hard and you sure look sexy. I now have my hard cock in my hand, masturbating vigorously, thinking of you and looking at your snaps on the forum.

Nikki: LOL Thank you. Hope you cum a lot thinking of me!! LOL!! What did you like best of me?

Chad: What you like best of me?... You have a nice ass, very sexy and with a G string between your ass cheeks as you sit in the office. Also that you know you arouse men and know you do that is a huge turn on. I want to lift your red saree and play with you in the office or at least you sit on my hand. Everything really turns me on about you. Gosh I want to be the office chair you sit on.

Nikki: Are you an ASS man? I could sell you my chair for like a million bucks. LOL!

Chad: I would try to bid for it, to kiss where you have sat. Not just your ass though, where you have leant forward.

Nikki: Lol, even though I would have farted and sweated on it? And what do you mean by… “Not just your ass though, where you have leant forward?”

Chad: Just to lick your holes… I would. To be close to you and kiss you. To be honest I would lick your ass in long licks from the bottom up, I hope you don’t think it’s terrible. You have been licked/kissed on your ass before? Do I seem to be a dirty old man to you?

Nikki: You did not answer me if you are an ASS man? Why would I mind if you wanted to lick my ass? Would you lick my arse hole too? Yes my arse has been licked and licked many times, does it turn you on to hear this? No, you seem like a human being, not a dirty old man! I am willing to sell you my chair for a million bucks, LOL!

Chad: Sadly I think this not working for you, from my side it was enjoyable.. But it is more about you. Yes to most of your comments. I apologize to you for wasting your time.

Nikki: Not sure what you mean, I am enjoying talking to you. So I have no idea where this line of thought has come from.

I think to myself, what a fuckin whacko! Spoke nicely to him and now he says this? Well FUCK him! I definitely would not be communicating with him – anymore!
 
12.32 PM

Then I see the other mailbox (My real mailbox, with my real name.), which is open, has a mail from my hubby – Ty.

It was his first email since he had left. I excitedly opened it. It read…
 
Hi Honey.

The apartment the company set up for me is pretty nice. Two bedroom and a nice gym and outdoor pool. I will miss you, but it will be livable at least.

Love you!
Ty

PS. Thinking of how good you are at sucking my cock like this and am shagging furiously!...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Anxiously I reply. Feeling a bit guilty after what I had just done.

Hi Babe.

So happy to hear from you.

Damn happy that you have a good place to live.

Am missing you madly.

Luv ya.
Nikki
PS: Well, you know what a good cock sucker I am… LOL!!!
 
Miss you to hun, in the worst way.

By the way, I heard a good joke tonight from the bartender.

A couple is down on their luck financially. They have no choice, so the husband convinces the wife to become a hooker. She doesn’t know what to do, so he tells her go to the bar and try to pick a guy up.

What do I charge for sex? She asks.

$100 he answers. I will be around the corner in the car, if you have more questions

She goes to a guy and asks if he wants to fuck her for cash. He is interested, but only has $30. She runs out to the car and asks her hubby,

What do I do for $30?

A hand job, her husband answers.

She takes her “customer” out to the car and unzips him and takes out his cock. It is huge.

She says…
“Wait one second!” and runs out to see her husband, “Honey, do you think you could lend him $70.”

I hope you enjoy the joke. I do miss my girl.

Love you,
Ty

PS: Wish we were in bed – and you were wearing just white socks, your legs wrapped around my head busy licking your hot, horny, wet cunt!

b0Fb3t1.jpg
 
I laughed out so loud, that toothy freckle face actually looked my way, through his huge horn rimmed glasses, to see what was going on. I just looked at him coldly and he turned his head away, staring into his phone.

I replied to Ty…

Hahahahahah

Ohhh hubby…
Am short 70 bucks,
Can you lend me please?

Lol!!!

Nikki
PS. Why the socks? Take them out too.
 
Six months is a long time, reminds me of a joke ..

A girl realized that she had grown hair between her legs.

She got worried and asked her mom about that hair.

Her mom calmly said: "That part where the hair has grown is called Monkey, be proud that your monkey has grown hair."

The girl smiled.

At dinner, she told her sister: "My monkey has grown hair."

Her sister smiled and said: "That’s nothing, mine is already eating bananas."

So somehow you need to take care of my banana and I need to take care of your monkey! OOOH OOOH OOOH AAAH, AAAH AAAH, LOL.

My poor banana!

Love you!
PS: My banana is craving for this…
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I giggle, scared to laugh out loud, lest toothy smile looks my way again!

Well honey…
My monkey has lotsa hair…

As you already know!!!

And it is desperately in need of bananas!

Luv
Nikki

PS: The pix you are sending are making me horny… And I’m at work!

(Li’l did he know how horny I already was, from posting my pix on the forum and getting those emails from Chad!)
 
And you know how horny my monkey is!

Honestly honey, I don't know how I am going to make this work.

I wish I could keep you full of bananas!

Have you thought about what you are going to do while I am gone?

I have lots of jokes for you, but Daddy needs fun too and my guess is, laughter will only take you so far!

Luv ya.
PS: All I can think of now is getting you on your fours and fucking you doggy!
G6gUtUT.jpg
 
Hun.

Not sure what you mean by…
“I have lots of jokes for you, but Daddy needs fun too, and my guess is laughter will only take you so far!”

Care to explain???

Ya I know how horny your monkey is!

Do you know how badly I want bananas right now?

What you mean by…
“Have you thought about what you are going to do while I am gone??”

Luv
PS: Well, you know what a HORNY BITCH I am when I am on my FOURS!

Somehow, I get the feeling that Ty has something on his mind. I see new mails in my fake mail id. But I get a call from a client and get working on that.

As I finish the call, Ty replies…
 
So I was thinking I could help entertain you while I am gone by sending you daily jokes? I have a million of them, and thought a little laughter would keep us both in a good mood.

But let's face it, we both really enjoy sex, and this is going to be a long dry spell, so I am open to ideas of how we try to stay satisfied. I know your monkey is almost always wet and ready and just thinking about that makes me hard. Yes, I think I know how badly you want bananas right now, any thoughts on how we feed you?

BTW, I tossed Daddy out there and then thought how sexy it felt. I almost called you Kitten, do pet names sound fun while we are apart?

My last question, wasn't meant to be sex, just how are you going to stay busy?

Did you have thoughts on sex?

I guess I am just horny my love and a little frustrated and this is only Day 1,

AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!

Love you!

PS: Yes babe, I know how much you love fucking doggy, I also know how much you love riding cock!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hun…

I love your jokes, makes me stay a bit happy.

Yes, we both love to fuck.

Talking all this and seeing the sex pix you are sending me is making my monkey really wet and I am getting the urge for loads of bananas and banana juice.

I have no ideas on how to get the bananas and banana juice I need.

FUCK Hun…
I cannot believe I am saying this shit to you!

Lol…
Oh ya DADDY, I can be your KITTEN!
Heheheheh

I have no idea how to stay busy.

Any suggestions?

Yes my thoughts were on sex.

So what are you gonna do for sex?
Luv
 
Back
Top