But first, let me take a selfie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_pbth7tltsI1xs5kolo10_1280.jpg
 
Good to see ...


… the Medical services across the globe are always willing to go the extra mile to help patients get better! Or maybe they should spend less time getting their tits out for a selfie and attending to the sick?

She could give me some of her bedside manner any day!
 
Found this picture somewhere on the world wide web and fell silent for about half a day.

(And I'm still not recovered.)

L9oEUDhC_o.jpg


:heart:
 
God that's hot. I am a doctor and I have many fantasies about nurses doing things like this. In fact, I even had one send such pics of herself to me. That was the beginning of an interesting set of experiences. If any women are interested in hearing about them, PM me!

:devil::devil: Funny you should say that! I have had severe heart issue since I was 38. My favorite nurses are on the Cardiac Floor of the Unnamed Hospital. They are very sexy and have taken very good care of my needs. Religious hospitals are the best.:devil: There is something to be said for being a frequent flyer.
 

Lord that looks like my step-daughter. Even to the way she brushes her hair down over her forehead to cover a birthmark she's selfconscious about. I do surely wish I could know for sure. Web photos can be so deceiving.
 
Last edited:
Lord that looks like my step-daughter. Even to the way she brushes her hair down over her forehead to cover a birthmark she's selfconscious about. I do surely wish I could know for sure. Web photos can be so deceiving.

you have quite a step-daughter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top