The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 03: Come On In

Morning all

Welcome to Hump Day.

Fresh coffee is now available to one and all.

:)

If I open wide can you pour it in.

:eek: We're, uh, still talking coffee, right. :eek:

The afternooner coffee is ready. Help yourself while I see if I can find my teeth. Making comments like that in front of a dirty old man should be against the law. ;)

The afternooner coffee is ready. Help yourself while I see if I can find my teeth. Making comments like that in front of a dirty old man should be against the law. ;)

Naw - she sells tickets beforehand. :cool:

Introduction.

Hello, there. I didn't really see a thread for introductions, so I hope that it's all right that I post here on this thread.

This is my first time here on this forum. I am a recently-published author, and I'm looking for a new community to join in order to discuss erotic writing with others.

Hello, there. I didn't really see a thread for introductions, so I hope that it's all right that I post here on this thread.

This is my first time here on this forum. I am a recently-published author, and I'm looking for a new community to join in order to discuss erotic writing with others.
Welcome.

Uh, thanks for checking. Just coffee, no added cream. Rotflmao and blushing 😊- sometimes I forget where I am.:rose:

Killer day today and my brain is fried. Going to try to write my summer story to the end this weekend

Anyone know what's up with the 'Members' board? I've got a story to post and all I get is little arrows going round in circles.

Welcome to the AH in general and the coffee shop in particular. The AH has discussions of all kinds, some are even erotic. Find a thread that interests you and join in. Just don't go down to the basement and resurrect old dead threads. That scares people.

Uh, thanks for checking. Just coffee, no added cream. Rotflmao and blushing 😊- sometimes I forget where I am.:rose:

Killer day today and my brain is fried. Going to try to write my summer story to the end this weekend

Dirty old men have their place and this is one of the best.

Anyone know what's up with the 'Members' board? I've got a story to post and all I get is little arrows going round in circles.

Welcome back old son, I was about to send out a search party.

If you're talking about the new user CP, there are some problems at present they are trying to chase down. When you get the rotating arrows of doom, try refreshing and/or logging out and in. If push comes to shove, go to the old CP and post your story from there. A note of the problem to Manu might also help.

Hey, welcome. You're on the right board and this is a good thread to introduce yourself on. Browse and join in, we're quite chatty :eek:

Welcome back!

The user control panel has been a construction zone for a few days. It's slow when it works, but for me it's been working most of today. They'll get it worked out.

Ah; some sort of Marrow, ain't it ?
Never did like them

Wet & Gloomy round here this morning. It was raining quite hard at 03.30 hrs. . .

Coffee ? Oh, yes please.

Coffee? Now you're talking? Woke up to early and I have to go to work soon and another hours sleep would be nice but here I am.....

Welcome to the AH in general and the coffee shop in particular. The AH has discussions of all kinds, some are even erotic. Find a thread that interests you and join in. Just don't go down to the basement and resurrect old dead threads. That scares people.

Hey, welcome. You're on the right board and this is a good thread to introduce yourself on. Browse and join in, we're quite chatty :eek:

Thank you for the welcome! How might I be able to keep up with a new thread? For example, what are some ways that I can keep track of threads that I've posted in, short of subscribing to them?

How might I be able to keep up with a new thread? For example, what are some ways that I can keep track of threads that I've posted in, short of subscribing to them?
Top left of each post is your name. Click on that. Five boxes open up, one of which is Find More Posts By Vaylon. Click on that.

Thank you for the welcome! How might I be able to keep up with a new thread? For example, what are some ways that I can keep track of threads that I've posted in, short of subscribing to them?

In addition, to TP's suggestion, there's a bar across the screen at the top of this page. On the right side of the bar is a drop-down menu labeled "Thread Tools." You can select "Subscribe to this Thread" from that menu and receive email notifications about new posts.

Ah, the joys of seeing a Steam Railway; pure magic, if you have your camera at the right place; and settings. . . .

I think it's time for a coffee.

Welcome back old son, I was about to send out a search party.

If you're talking about the new user CP, there are some problems at present they are trying to chase down. When you get the rotating arrows of doom, try refreshing and/or logging out and in. If push comes to shove, go to the old CP and post your story from there. A note of the problem to Manu might also help.

Well, I tried both of those and the arrows still circle. How to you get back to the old CP? And I sent Manu a PM.

Since I took the morning off, good afternoon.

Everything looks like it's running smoothly, so I'll make fresh coffee and leave it at that.

Since I don't see that option I may be in the old one. How do you get to the new?

If you're still stuck on the cycling arrows then the new control panel hasn't loaded yet, and the link back to the old CP won't be there.

I don't understand why we see such variations. I had a few problems with the new CP a few days ago, but it never failed to load. I also haven't had problems with blank content on the new CP.

RR's advice has been to force a clean reload by holding down the shift key and pressing the reload button. I haven't needed to do that, so I haven't tried.

Good Morning all.
I'm still awaiting delivery of parts for my PCs [yes, both of them].
And it's cool & bright round here.

Ah - here's my coffee. . . .

Back