Geeky BBW looking for chat buddy

kit_kat_

Really Experienced
Hi all! I'm a geeky BBW from the South looking for some fun and flirty chat. I would like for us to get to know each other and then progress from there. I am married with a busy life. I'm just wanting to add some spice. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Hi all! I'm a geeky BBW from the South looking for some fun and flirty chat. I would like for us to get to know each other and then progress from there. I am married with a busy life. I'm just wanting to add some spice. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Somebody's gonna be popular. ^------. Happy hunting Dear. ;)

PM sent, KitKat.

I sent you a pm kit_kat

Back