The China Pearl Inn part 9

I stop by quickly a fleeting kiss and a sensual hug for Sal. a single malt for Chris a well done to Uggg for the new sail boat and a heart felt evening to S F. Then off again leaving a trail of dust in my wake.

Evening, doing anything fun this weekend? So, tell me about this boat.

Ya I been mucking around with the boat this weekend. need to get a couple of small parts for it before I can sail it.

Been learning lots of sailin words. THe ropes aren't called ropes theys called sheets. THe bit that smacks you on the noggin is called the boom. I'ma gonna be a salty dog ARRRR!

Swab the decks me heartys!

It got given to me by a man who had to clear out his storage locker. Its a small racing style sail boat similar to a laser. If you look up lasers on line you'll get an idea.

Cappin Uggg:rose:

PS. ARRRRRRRR!

Ya I been mucking around with the boat this weekend. need to get a couple of small parts for it before I can sail it.

Been learning lots of sailin words. THe ropes aren't called ropes theys called sheets. THe bit that smacks you on the noggin is called the boom. I'ma gonna be a salty dog ARRRR!

Swab the decks me heartys!

It got given to me by a man who had to clear out his storage locker. Its a small racing style sail boat similar to a laser. If you look up lasers on line you'll get an idea.

PS. ARRRRRRRR!

You gotta watch out for things that go boom. :D

Ooooohhhh one of those little sailboats that is constantly tipping over. They are all over the bay in San Diego.

Ya they are really fast and real easy to tip over but if they tip over you just stand on the board that sticks out the bottom and they pop back up the right way.

THey race them in the olympics.

I'm not very competitive though. I just want to have fun.

Ya they are really fast and real easy to tip over but if they tip over you just stand on the board that sticks out the bottom and they pop back up the right way.

THey race them in the olympics.

I'm not very competitive though. I just want to have fun.

Well, yeah, fun should be the goal. That and not drowning. :) Hard to stand up on that board if you get your lights knocked out by the boom. LOL

I always enjoyed any opportunity to get out on the water. I never had the chance to do any time on a sail boat though. I was always jealous of those that were out on the water. So now I will be jealous of you. ;)

Last edited:
Well, yeah, fun should be the goal. That and not drowning. :) Hard to stand up on that board if you get your lights knocked out by the boom. LOL

I always enjoyed any opportunity to get out on the water. I never had the chance to do any time on a sail boat though. I was always jealous of those that were out on the water. So now I will be jealous of you. ;)

:rolleyes:People are always jealous of me... I'm used to it. ;)

Busy working on my presentation for the new term. How’s you? How’s CG?

I am good. Have had a teenage girl visiting all summer. I have been watching a LOT of Disney Channel. :rolleyes:

Saw Lenny running around outside a couple of times. CG is good, getting settled into his new place. He has been dashing around doing all those things a person has to do when they move to a new state. He briefly mentioned that he had a road trip coming up.

Only new thing I know is that Uggg got a sailboat. Once he gets a few things fixed up, I imagine we won't be seeing much of him as he will be a permanent fixture on the water. :D

When does your new term start?

I am good. Have had a teenage girl visiting all summer. I have been watching a LOT of Disney Channel. :rolleyes:

Saw Lenny running around outside a couple of times. CG is good, getting settled into his new place. He has been dashing around doing all those things a person has to do when they move to a new state. He briefly mentioned that he had a road trip coming up.

Only new thing I know is that Uggg got a sailboat. Once he gets a few things fixed up, I imagine we won't be seeing much of him as he will be a permanent fixture on the water. :D

When does your new term start?

Thanks for the update. I’ve been on holiday (vacation) in Italy with a good friend from my school days. The new term begins September 6 but we have to be back in quarters by September 4. Give Lenny a kiss from me & give my love to CG

Thanks for the update. I’ve been on holiday (vacation) in Italy with a good friend from my school days. The new term begins September 6 but we have to be back in quarters by September 4. Give Lenny a kiss from me & give my love to CG

Would you mind if I kiss CG and give your love to Lenny? CG will be easier to catch. ;)

hi all. it's been a while.

Hey there, how are things going?

Would you mind if I kiss CG and give your love to Lenny? CG will be easier to catch. ;)

Hey there, how are things going?
Crazy busy as always. This whole working thing sure cramps my writing style. Hoping to do some this week but as always it's not a garentee, sadly.

Back