How do I find stories about multiple male orgasms?

eioeioeio

Virgin
Joined
Jul 22, 2018
Posts
3
I'm having trouble finding (through either search or tags) stories about guys who can come multiple times in a single session, ideally on their female partners' faces. Any ideas on how to search?
 
I'm having trouble finding (through either search or tags) stories about guys who can come multiple times in a single session, ideally on their female partners' faces. Any ideas on how to search?

I would just mention that there is a Looking for a Story subforum that some people poke around in that don't make it this far down the threads. But, it is actually kind of hidden, tucked away in Story Feedback. So, here's a link.

I will, however, caution you about a couple of things. First off, there isn't like a lot of apparent activity. More often than not, those of us who haunt it may have read your thread, but don't have anything specific we could recommend.


On the flip side of the coin, most of us that do play Marian the Librarian up in there are actually writers (if you can extend the definition to fit hacks like myself). And you will inevitably get some suggestions from said writers promoting their own stuff, which may or may not fit your criterion.


(Not me, obviously. I typically tell people straight up to delve into my steaming pile of semi-literate crap at their own peril.)


HOWEVER, it can be a good place to pick up some stuff that meets your criteria (the more specific you can get, the better) from some kind souls who don't often make an appearance this far down the threads.


Being one of those who does generally try to help out in there, I would if I knew of anything. But, nothing really rings a bell.

Eh, come to think of it, another thing you could try if you don't have the inclination to write it yourself and can't find anything is to try posting to the Story Ideas Forum. Sometimes some of us who enjoy writing but have hit a rare blank screen will peek in there and get sparked by something someone posts.


Any road, best of luck!
 
Back
Top