Virginia Friends

Yup yup… Williamsburg here too... always a dull moment lol... Wait that's not how its supposed to go...
 
NOVA here. With the population of the nova area, there has to be a lot of lurkers since there doesn't. seem to be a lot of active posters. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
 
Is there anything going on tomorrow (Saturday) in the 757?

I am heading to check out the [in]famous Waverly Bookstore tonight after work (@7pm)
Would you like an escort if you could join me?
Couples enter free of admission price, but there is nothing that defines "Couple":devil:
 
There seems to be enough people from the 757 area to get a happy hour together. You all should organize one.
 
I am heading to check out the [in]famous Waverly Bookstore tonight after work (@7pm)
Would you like an escort if you could join me?
Couples enter free of admission price, but there is nothing that defines "Couple":devil:

How was the Waverly bookstore? Anything interesting happen?
 
So what is going on in Virginia today? Anybody doing anything interesting on hump day?
 
804 rva here

Wish there was someone to do something naughty with nearby today.
 
More than an area code!

I'm a 51 year old heteroflexible male in Central VA (434) who loves to chat online, and may be willing to move things into r/l if the person and the opportunity are right. I love bicylcing, books, good food, and travel, and have a series of kinks that I would be happy to share to the curious. I'm primarily interested in women and couples, but might be game for the right guy. If you like to chat, or just want to get to know each other, PM me for contact info.
 
A nasty thunderstorm ⚡️🌧 Just rolled thru Staunton in the past hour. Left my ice cream 🍦 in a dripping mess😫
 
Back
Top