How many wifes want to suck another mans cock?

How many women would like to suck another mans fat cock if your husband was ok?

• Hell yes

Votes: 346 58.3%
  • yes

Votes: 102 17.2%
  • If he wants me too

Votes: 97 16.4%
  • no

Votes: 48 8.1%

• Total voters
My wife says her answer is "if he wants me too." She said she wanted another man's cock in her pussy, but she had to give him a blow job to get fucked, so she did it.

I would be all for it, in any fashion or manor. With or without my knowledge and / or permission. Trouble is she hardly sucks mine and we have been together 43 years, well you figure it out.

Yeah I think so too. We both came from bad previous marriages and are living the dream now.

This event actually occurred on the same night we got engaged.

Damn. Now that’s hot.

So the night you two got engaged was the bj planned or it was something spontaneous that night?

Last edited:
Not exactly. We had talked about having a threesome and swapping/swinging but not about her love of cock sucking and how much she wanted to suck other men. I knew she loved sucking me but I didn't realize until later that she loves sucking any and all cocks.

Lucky guy. Nothing like watching the wife giving a really good bj to another man.

If I found out my wife has been stroking and sucking another man's cock I would be extremely turned on. The taste of another man's cock in her breath, makes me fantasize about trying his cock as well.

My wife refuses to suck my cock. I would lose my mind if she were to suck someone else’s cock.

Absolutely refuses. Will not discuss it or consider it.

We have had some really rough patches. Our sex life is a joke.

I actually initiated an appointment for counseling. She made me cancel the first appt. because she didn’t know anything about the counselor. When she couldn’t find anyone she relented. We go to the counselor and the counselor tells my wife how she can improve some things in our relationship. My wife now wants a new counselor citing the counselors lack of formal structure as a flaw she can’t get past.

My ex wife was like that too. She could not handle the counselor telling her she did anything wrong. She had it made up in her mind everything was my fault and she could do no wrong.

I’m a combat vet and I have my issues that contribute to our problems due to ptsd. I went to the same counselor that I tried to get us to use for marriage counseling. She said based on the little bit we were able to discuss that I have been doing a good job of coping appropriately and that my wife is in need of counseling on her own and we could benefit from marriage counseling as well. I haven’t brought up the fact that I want my wife to get counseling on her own before we do marriage counseling. She will probably hit the roof. But at this point. IDGAF in my best Connor McGregor voice.

My wife refuses to suck my cock. I would lose my mind if she were to suck someone else’s cock.

I can relate to this. There are somethings my wife refuses to do. Like let me cum in her mouth. Which I'm fine with. But we're a hotwife couple and she's having sex with other men. If my wifey were to allow her fuckbuddies what she denies me, I'd be pissed.

I am a combat vet as well and that was also part of the problem. I was having my issues and she refused to help me. She showed me no support through my struggles and basically abounded me.

We have three kids. 5 years and all will be out of school/18. If something doesn’t get better by then I’m gonna ETS.

Sucking cock

I have sucked lots of cocks. My husband would help find big cocks for me to suck. We would meet a guy for drinks and possibly appetizers and if we were compatible and they were interesting, I got to meet their meat! LOL
I don't know what we will do with Craigslist shut down.

I have sucked lots of cocks. My husband would help find big cocks for me to suck. We would meet a guy for drinks and possibly appetizers and if we were compatible and they were interesting, I got to meet their meat! LOL
I don't know what we will do with Craigslist shut down.

Hmmmm.

I’ve never been to Huntington Beach,CA.

I love the beach. ;)

Interestingly ,my wife says she doesn’t want to suck another guy’s cock. She wants to get fucked by multiple guys ... but says she only wants my cock in her mouth. So I’m just going to need a few guys to fuck her while I fuck her mouth!

Interestingly ,my wife says she doesn’t want to suck another guy’s cock. She wants to get fucked by multiple guys ... but says she only wants my cock in her mouth. So I’m just going to need a few guys to fuck her while I fuck her mouth!

Some women may see vaginal intercourse as standard. While viewing stuff like oral and anal sex to be special, reserved for only those she cares deeply about.

I can relate to this. There are somethings my wife refuses to do. Like let me cum in her mouth. Which I'm fine with. But we're a hotwife couple and she's having sex with other men. If my wifey were to allow her fuckbuddies what she denies me, I'd be pissed.

My first wife wouldn't let me cum in her mouth until I asked her if one of her lovers wanted to, and it was in the heat of the moment, would she benefit from some prior practice with me. After a pause, not saying a word, she went right to work on me, making me cum in her mouth. She gagged a bit, but during our sessions after that she got pretty good at it.

Both of my late wives love to suck cock and sucked a lot of them. So do and have I.

According to the poll results so far, the majority of Lit ladies at least have a fantasy of sucking another guy's dick if hubby approves. Or is it only a "fat cock" they want to try? I wonder how many would think about it even if hubby didn't approve; and how many just fantasise about it as opposed to acting on that fantasy. Any comments, ladies?

We all fantasize about it. It’s only natural regardless of how “good” our husbands are. Women aren’t so different from men that way. Lots of us wouldn’t do it and some even fool ourselves that we couldn’t be tempted but we all could,

I do it all the time with him hubbies consent. I’d like to say I didn’t do it before I had his consent but I did.

We all fantasize about it. It’s only natural regardless of how “good” our husbands are. Women aren’t so different from men that way. Lots of us wouldn’t do it and some even fool ourselves that we couldn’t be tempted but we all could,

I do it all the time with him hubbies consent. I’d like to say I didn’t do it before I had his consent but I did.

Nice. My kind of marriage.

Do you have a steady fwb for the bj? Or you suck other guys when the opportunity presents itself?

I can't actually speak for my wife...she'd most likely answer 'no' and mean it. that said, I've enjoyed her telling me about her college and post graduate sexual experiences. Most of which had to do with 'sucking' his cock to satisfy his urge, these were usually hook-ups

since I have an unstoppable oral sex fetish. This idea of her sucking cock from time to time actually turns me on.. .

Last edited:
Back