Needle in a haystack? (If you're a poly-curious, kinky female in the UK, read on...)

Mindfondler

Kinkster
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Posts
4,071
You've probably clicked on this link out of idle curiosity, thinking there's no way that you'd answer a personals advert. You might not be active on the Literotica forum because you don't want to raise your profile that way. Yet, you saw something in the title and wanted to follow it up by reading more. If so, then thank you for giving me that chance. :)

My partner Tinglebliss and I are a well-established, respected M/F couple in the UK. We're based in the suburbs of London, where we've been active together in the BDSM scene for the the last three years.

Tinglebliss and I are very happy together, but we've identified a gap that we'd love to fill. Tinglebliss has discovered herself to be bi-curious and wants to explore this further. Also, we've had great fun playing casually with others in the kink scene (Tinglebliss is a switch, so she may play a dominant or submissive role depending on the dynamic that she feels with another woman). So, we'd like to find a regular female play partner.

In the short run, we are seeking a local, self-reliant, sexy female submissive who shares our sense of fun and our interests in mental play, control play and sensation play.

Going a stage further, Tinglebliss and I have agreed that we have a common long-term vision for a polyamorous relationship with a suitable female partner. Our chosen model is a triad in which everyone gets along fabulously and is fully comfortable with what's going on in all directions. We want to be close, intimate friends who do "normal" things together as a threesome. It's a hugely difficult task to find someone compatible (hence the "needle in a haystack") but that is our ultimate quest.

Might you potentially fit both roles? Perhaps it's something to keep in mind.

For more details, please check out our main advert in the BDSM Personals forum (link).

If our words resonate with you, then please consider sending an exploratory message (to Mindfondler or to Tinglebliss). We will treat all replies with the appropriate respect, discretion and realism — we won't make early assumptions or take anything for granted.

Before contacting us, though, please check out our profiles, our postings and the links in our signatures to get a wider impression of us. We are confident that you will be encouraged by what you read. :)

Thank you for reading this far!

Mindfondler and Tinglebliss :rose:
.
 
It's a bit dispiriting to take time carefully composing a targetted advert but then to receive nothing, despite it getting well over 200 views. I wonder whether I'm inadvertently saying something off-putting.

Would any kind soul like to give me some feedback? I'll gratefully accept constructive input. :rose:
.
 
Just a little wave hello and say you sound like a great couple I hope you have success in finding what you want!...:cattail:
 
Just a little wave hello and say you sound like a great couple I hope you have success in finding what you want!...:cattail:
Thanks for your encouragement, bluekitty! *waves back* :D

We believe that we are a great couple, and that we have a lot to offer to the right person -- hence this advert. :)
.
 
Over 500 views now! We can only assume that people are nosing into our advert for laughs, as there can't be many out there who meet the criteria specified in our thread title.

Any serious respondents? We'd love to receive one or two quality replies. :rose:
.
 
I've just written about another aspect of myself in the Daddy's Little Girl thread in the Lit Playground — see here (click).

It might be relevant to anyone reading this advert. :)
.
 
Good morning, UK! :)

Here's an idea:

I started up my Tinglebliss's Teasers thread for everyone to enjoy. I've had a lot of replies from guys (thanks, all!), but one of my other aims is to inspire ladies about what they can achieve if they desire.

So, ladies, would you like to get dressed up in different sexy outfits (kinky and non-kinky) and have fun? :D

My first photoshoot was with another lady who was shy like me. Doing it together brought our cheeky selves out and we haven't looked back since. MF was a great gentleman helping us to select different outfits and to pose sexily (I think he enjoyed that part!). I'll post some examples from my virgin shoot in my Tinglebliss's Teasers thread shortly.

Unfortunately, the other lady from my first photoshoot has moved on, so I'm seeking another sexy lady partner in crime! Any takers? :)

I've done another photoshoot since my first one, but that was on my own and with MF. Some of the photos already in my thread are from there (I will put a note on the photos to say which ones).
 
Back
Top