Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

giggling, peanut, pencil

I can’t explain the series of events that led to us giggling in her darkened dorm room -- I wearing only a banana peel on my cock, while she stood by her desk, trying to keep peanut shells on her nipples while drawing with a pencil held in her cunt.

churn ♀ jiggle ♂ oblivious
 
giggling | peanut | pencil [size=-2] (old prompt) [/size]

Biting down on a pencil stopped her giggling, but didn’t do much to quiet her moans as my tongue played with the swollen flesh between her legs that had grown to the size of a peanut. As her juices ran thick down my chin, a splintering sound filled the room.

churn | jiggle | oblivious [size=-2] (previous prompt) [/size]

The Amish men watched Widow Troyer’s heavy tits jiggle as she worked the churn and hid their hard-ons. She was oblivious to them. Her show was specifically for Bishop King. It made her wet knowing that by the time the butter thickened, his cream would rise and stain his breeches.

water | club | alone <----- current prompt
 
I had to follow the theme from your second entry, Beatrix - I loved what you wrote!

Water - club - alone

The young Amish mother let the hot water surround her. She loved bath time. It was the only time she could be alone, the only time she could be naked. She would be kicked out of the “club” if they knew what her fingers were doing right now – so good.

Barn - tangled - intense
 
[size=-2]Glad you liked it, PR! Here's a different take on the Amish theme...[/size]

Barn - tangled - intense

In the old barn, the Amish minister’s hips pumped with desperation as his shaft sunk and retreated inside the younger man’s puckered entrance. His fingers tangled in Jethro’s shirt, Zeb welcomed eternal damnation and the intense shame that welled up from his balls and erupted into the young deacon’s core.

waiting | line | believe
 
Waiting - line - believe

Esther smiled while waiting on her young Amish friend’s orgasm to subside. She and Ruth had been secret lovers for months now.

Ruth sighed. “That was the best one so far! I can’t believe how naughty we are!”

Esther replied, “Once you cross the line, you might as well continue!”

Tower - punch - wind
 
Waiting - line - believe

Esther smiled while waiting on her young Amish friend’s orgasm to subside. She and Ruth had been secret lovers for months now.

Ruth sighed. “That was the best one so far! I can’t believe how naughty we are!”

Esther replied, “Once you cross the line, you might as well continue!”

Tower - punch - wind

Seems that you have killed the thread yourself, you petty, small minded bully in your fool's ivory tower. 20 something posts in two months? I'm throwing a punch below my weight class you arrogant bag of wind. Hahaha, and it's not even your thread...

I'm so glad I stopped by.

See - Spot - Run
 
Waiting - line - believe

Esther smiled while waiting on her young Amish friend’s orgasm to subside. She and Ruth had been secret lovers for months now.

Ruth sighed. “That was the best one so far! I can’t believe how naughty we are!”

Esther replied, “Once you cross the line, you might as well continue!”

Tower - punch - wind

High up a castle tower, the prince hung suspended, imprisoned by a wanton witch who'd weave a magic spell, but lacked an ingredient. With each punch, caress, and tongue-lashing of his balls, she savored his piteous cries knowing his milked royal seed would wind up spewed in her magic cauldron.

carpet | vacuum | cleaner
 
Last edited:
carpet | vacuum | cleaner

Josh clicked on the light, finally seeing Alice naked.

“The carpet matches the drapes.”

Alice rolled her eyes. “Yeah. And you can vacuum up the mess you made in it.”

Josh cringed at his cum dribbling out. “What, I’m a cleaner now?”

“My personal janitor.”

Her smile made him tremble


wilderness - style - collision
 
Alice sat erectly as her breasts were dusted with highlighting powder. This wasn’t her style—to work in the wilderness. She was used to ornate interiors; her hair and make-up refined and controlled.

But, the creative director wanted a collision of visual textures. The roughness of nature playing against the softness of skin.

(I cheated with 5 extra words.)

green- soft - shudder
 
green- soft - shudder

His supervisor pulsed his hips deeper, causing Josh to shudder as the head of the older man's swollen cock collapsed the soft tissue of his uvula on its way down his throat. The gagging likely tinted his skin green, but also made Josh eager to receive his weekly job bonus.

gruff | palmed | stubble
 
Gruff - palmed - stubble

She jumped as he buried his lips on her neck, his stubble scratching her delicate skin. He was gruff as he reached out and palmed her small, upturned breasts with his rough hand. When he was like this, the pain he would cause her was exquisite, leading to better things.

Pathetic - yellow - sidewalk
 
Pathetic - yellow - sidewalk

“Kneel.”

Kirsten glanced up and down the damp street. Yellow streetlights buzzed overhead. Few people were still about, but it wasn’t empty. “Here on the sidewalk?”

“Questioning me already? Pathetic.”

Eyes wide, she dropped to her knees. “Sorry, sir.”

He unzipped, and she unhesitatingly took him. Good. A quick learner.


hammock - butter - inspired
 
Hammock - butter - inspired

He tried flowery words to butter her up. Usually she was inspired to get sexy with him when he spoke with suggestive ideas.

“Come on, dear – let’s go upstairs! I’m horny and I need some loving!”

“Not tonight,” she said as she swung in the hammock. “Use your hand instead.”

Rapid - cigarette - neutral
 

Rapid - cigarette - neutral


“I think we should end it,” Kaylin said.

Brian was unsurprised and maintained a neutral expression. Their relationship had been like a cigarette – rapid, fiery start, followed by choking decline with little to show for it but ashes.

“Just leave your butt in the ashtray.”

She shook her head. “Okaaay…”

surrender – victory – expulsion
 
surrender – victory – expulsion

In hindsight, he should’ve seen it coming. His victory had been as short-lived as her surrender. Her fly-trap only appeared passive while she lay in wait for the right kind of fly. Now restrained, there was nothing he could do to stop her from unzipping his and commandeering an expulsion.

medium | spirits | possessed
 
medium | spirits | possessed

"So, can you do it?"

The medium rolled her eyes at Tom. "I'm in the business of communicating with and quieting spirits. Not...that."

"That's not a 'no.' Look, I just need my wife possessed with one of the horny ones."

Tom sensed her resolve cracking; she found his proposition intriguing.


description - impression - perspective
 
Last edited:
"But your description..."
"It's more an impression."
"From my perspective you use language very graphically."
"You mean what I said about his..."
"Genitals. Yes. Very exact. A little colourful but precise."
"Well I have seen them before you know."
"Yes but I hadn't heard that way of talking about ejaculation."

Soul, muffled, squeal.
 
Soul, muffled, squeal

There wasn't a soul around the library to hear her muffled cry as he sank deep inside her. They were standing, her body against a shelf of old tomes, one knee raised to absorb his first thrust. Then, just before the next―a squeal as the mouse ran past her nose.

covert | spy | agency
 
"Three pieces of good advice:" the dumb blonde began to recite her assignment. "Keep your skin covert in the summer to avoid sunburn, always spy and nurture your pets, and remember to save money for your old agency."

"Not bad," the teacher smiled, "but your vocabulary could use some work."

tenacity ~ appalling ~ harpsichord
 
Well played, pink_silk_glove! :)


"Appalling! You might as well be playing the harpsichord for all the subtlety you demonstrate."

Giovanni slumped over the piano keys. "What then, mistress?"

She leaned over, whispers caressing his ear. "Don't play with the tenacity of a bulldog. Make love to the keys, like you're playing me."

"Oh. Oh!"

blue - boo - brew
 
Well played, pink_silk_glove! :)

Aww, thank you. :blush: You as well. :)

"These audiences are so fucking sensitive," she snarled. "One or two four letter words and they all just boo me."

"I told you you shouldn't work blue," her manager tisked.

"It's my cunt. I can joke about it all I want." she spat before downing the rest of her brew.

wiles ~ cautionary ~ gesticulate
 
wiles ~ cautionary ~ gesticulate

"What happened to you?" The escort asked her co-worker who radiated formidable wiles despite the shiner hidden behind her oversized prescription sunglasses.

"Prepare for a cautionary tale of why men shouldn't gesticulate while they're getting head— or better yet, why farsighted women should avoid guys who 'dirty-talk' with their hands."

plate | consumed | palate
 
plate | consumed | palate

Ector surveyed the six scantily and provocatively dressed women before him. Each varied in appearance and ethnicity, yet all were uniquely stunning.

The madam bowed to him. "When my lord has consumed all that is on his plate, please summon me. I will see to it your palate is cleansed."

culture - socks - polite
 
It's not high culture, no, not what we came to the Uffizi for but if you remove my socks in the right order then you'll find I can be quite well mannered, polite even. Now do be a good girl and suck my toes. But get it wrong and, well.

Brash, carnage, tape.
 
Brash, carnage, tape

She applied the tape across his mouth and secured his restraints as she prepared to inflict widespread carnage upon those who'd yet to be born. He'd begged her to be brash as she pulled, kicked and punched his cock and balls. Millions would die, but only his progeny would suffer.

grass | weeds | mulch
 
Back
Top