New faces, come say hello....

Hello I am cyndi_lucy just here to talk to cool people and learn more about the femdom lifestyle in particular

Hi all not new to lit, but haven't introduced myself,
I for the most part enjoy my time spent here on Lit, I learn about things that I been curious about most of my life, things I know was in me, but didn't have a name for.
I try not label myself because then I feel pigeonholed.

But I can say I'm exploring my Domme side and the B and S in BDSM!
Also I feel more comfortable with women as a partner and would like to find a mature couple to play with! Maybe someone who has a husban who wants to be dominated by two women!..:cattail:

New face saying hello.

UK female submissive. Currently curious and exploring.

Married, he has no idea, I tried talking to him once about it but he laughed it off and quickly changed subject, so I am turning to online as an outlet a chance to test the waters etc.

30s if it matters

Very understanding - I don't think :eek:

Good luck in your quest :D

New face

New to the site but read a lot of the BDSM Lit and love it.

UK female submissive who is very adventurous. 25 year old teacher.

In a long term relationship but not being dominated enough and not sure how to go about making it happen.

Wait. I'm sorry but you just said something that blew my mind and if you don't mind I would love some clarification. I have been impossible to categorize for as long as I have known this life. It has been trying to identify my archetype. I had given up and call myself a sub which works mostly for giving an impression of who is zooming who sexually but I am dominant in nearly every other way so humiliation anddegradation do not appeal. I am no worm in other words but LOVE to be taken and used by a female exercising her dominant muscles. What in the hell is a dominant bottom and how do you find a service top lol? Thanks.

Hubs....

New face saying hello.

Married, he has no idea, I tried talking to him once about it but he laughed it off and quickly changed subject, so I am turning to online as an outlet a chance to test the waters etc.

30s if it matters

Is an idiot; try it again, in a quiet moment.

Bonjour

Not sure why I am here - but seems I get most out of poetry and cute posts.

I keep myself to myself and am very selective who I chat with; so don't be offended if I decide not to follow up your interest.

Thank you for being nice if you decide to touch base. If you contact me and I feel there is a fit; then I will think about writing back.

I want to share ideas with people skilled at expressing feelings and sentiments in writing - doesn't have to be sensual - life/arts/politics/whatever.

On D/s in all, I have read some books like beauty and the story of 'O' and 'onze milles vierges' and had 5 short IRL experiences. I'm not into heavy masochistic stuff or too touchy feely daddies even in my dreams here on lit. I may tease with men-boys my age too.

And am really here to write, so don't make a fool of yourself hitting on me.

I'm sorry if you've had trust or other issues with other lit users, but those are your issues not mine.

Méli :rose:

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I have been reading literotica for a few years. Decided to make an account today. Nice to meet you all.

As with most, I've been lurking in this forum for a while.

De-lurking to say "Hi", since I've become aware that I'm a sub.

Been reading the stories, thought I'd go ahead and join.

44 y/o Sadistic Dom here in Las Vegas. At the point in my life where I've crossed off most of my bucket list, now I enjoy helping others explore and discover themselves.

Experienced in many aspects of BDSM, mature enough to know that Sadism isn't just about physical pain. Mental and emotional discomfort, fear and torture can be extremely satisfying.

Last edited:
Hi all, I am not really new to Literotica, I was a member for some time a few years ago. I took a hiatus from here and most parts of my life for a fews years to care for an elderly parent who has now passed on.

I am slowly trying to regain my own life now and decided to come back here to the Lit crowd and all the fun I had here. Devoting 24/7 for those years really took all my time and effort but it was truly worth every minute spent.

I am under a new name as computer problems and changes and a faulty memory has kept me from regaining my old one (which for now will remain untold). Also it seems there have ben some changes here on Lit which will take some getting used to but I will persevere to relearn my way around. Till then I am taking my time lurking around and enjoying it again.

Introduction

Hi. I'm PrisonerOfDoubt. I'm a reader who sometimes writes and a wisened lurker (a decade at least). I'm into D/s, arts & crafts, schadenfreude, and the sick and twisted comedy of the mundane. And world peace.

Hi. I'm PrisonerOfDoubt. I'm a reader who sometimes writes and a wisened lurker (a decade at least). I'm into D/s, arts & crafts, schadenfreude, and the sick and twisted comedy of the mundane. And world peace.
Thank god you threw in world peace! LOL Welcome to Literotica!

Hi, I´m a domina, not a very experienced on, so I´m on this site for exploration and education.
Would love to exchange ideas of how to humiliate a male slave.

Hi - I’m from the UK and new to the forum and am looking at broadening my outlook. I have begun to really enjoy working through various kinks and embracing a more fulfilling relationship. My wife loves being dominated - we talk and fantasise of adding a third person but have never quite made that step. Appreciate any advice on how others made that step and maintained their relationship.

Hi! I’m not new to Lit per se but I’ve been lurking on this thread for awhile.

I took a little break from Lit but missed the interactions.

I’m 35, female sub, married. He knows and encourages me to explore and likes to share in my discoveries.

Hi. I'm BadAmy. I hope my post doesn't get lot in the shuffle.
Been on Lit for some time reading deliciously naughty stories written by you fine fiends!
I'm up in New England...down with the lads & lasses, under the weather today, and over the hill with wanton bdsm desires.
I hope to connect with twisted-minded people to have a good time!
Happy Sunday, I hope you get what you need, and wish it's what you want.
Xo
B.a.
You did not get lost. I am here to help you....

New face saying hello.

30s if it matters
I can help you from afar...

Hello all,

I’m a long time visitor of this site who out of a whim decided to create a user name here. I’m in my early 40’s, open minded, switch, mischievous by nature. Several people have already asked me what I am looking for in lit: nothing really. But I am always up to a good conversation.

I am editing this message due to flow of messages into my inbox. I like people, but I am not one of those who seek instant gratification by jumping into naughty chats with strangers. To get me interested into talking to a stranger, they need to make me curious. And asking what makes me curious won’t do it!

Last edited:
Hello all,

I’m a long time visitor of this site who out of a whim decided to create a user name here. I’m married, in my early 40’s, open minded, switch. Several people have already asked me what I am looking for in lit: nothing really. But I am always up to a good conversation and a little bit mischief.

Welcome!

Back