I want a boyfriend...where are they hiding?

julybaby04

...always dreaming....
Update: 5/15/19

This post was really just to bring some laughter and levity to this site. But for a moment of reality, God is the most important thing in my life. I love that His love for me is sufficient and that my life is full and complete because my faith is full and complete.

Know that I am praying for each of you here, whether I know you or not. This life is so temporary and eternity awaits all of us. What you choose determines your eternity. God loves each one of you so much....he literally sent His only son to give you and me an opportunity to admit our sins, ask forgiveness and choose to follow Him.

Life may be fun as in this site, but this is not real. Eternity is. Heaven is. Hell is. I will continuously be praying for each of you that you see the love of God and choose eternity with Him! Much love to you all! ❤️

UPDATE: 3/16/19
Well, to update, only a couple of things have changed in the year since I posted I am 54 (almost 55), online is still ridiculous, real life has not been much better and my goodness the good ones must be truly hiding as all that seems to be out and about are married men and men in rehab/recovery....lol.

I may truly write a book....lol. This dating at 54 has been a definite experience...lol.

So online dating is not going well. Random meeting of men in real life isn't working. So if someone could key me in on where these guys are being kept, I would appreciate the information. :) :rolleyes:

I should probably say, I am 53. Somewhere around my age would be helpful. :D

Last edited:
So online dating is not going well. Random meeting of men in real life isn't working. So if someone could key me in on where these guys are being kept, I would appreciate the information. :) :rolleyes:

Perving on the internet and watching Will and Grace!

If you want or need another freak, PM me. Other wise there are good hard men all around you here, making sure they are who they are is probably a challenge. I can give you this. I am not married, LOL. Cant beleive there are guys that play that shit.

Anyhow, where are you at? (dont answer that, didnt realize I was posting this) HELLO EVERYONE :kiss:

Last edited:
If you want or need another freak, PM me. Other wise there are good hard men all around you here, making sure they are who they are is probably a challenge. I can give you this. I am not married, LOL. Cant beleive there are guys that play that shit.

Anyhow, where are you at? (dont answer that, didnt realize I was posting this) HELLO EVERYONE :kiss:

Hmmm.....freak is not really my style. But thanks for the offer. :)

I’m sorry but when u don’t know what truth is.....u just make ur own up. Lol
You know that I truly hope u find what ur looking for. Will be one lucky fella!

Lol. You are funny.

I'm not really looking here....or don't really expect to find a date here. Just something fun to do.....kind of online dating site with a twist...lol. (And thank
You)

Lol. You are funny.

I'm not really looking here....or don't really expect to find a date here. Just something fun to do.....kind of online dating site with a twist...lol. (And thank
You)

Thanks...I was trying to muster up some advice or words of wisdom to help u get what you want.......but it seems I’m failing at it too so....ummmmm....knock em dead then draggem’ To ur cyber lair! Lol

There is always the go to advice, try joining a co-ed sport or maybe take a class in something you are interested in. Go out for happy hours with a friend but don't wall out the guys. I believe the main thing is to get out of the house and do things. You Will never meet anyone sitting in the house. Good luck.

There is always the go to advice, try joining a co-ed sport or maybe take a class in something you are interested in. Go out for happy hours with a friend but don't wall out the guys. I believe the main thing is to get out of the house and do things. You Will never meet anyone sitting in the house. Good luck.

I'm never home...lol. Thanks for the advice. :)

I play co-ed volleyball and kickball. There are tons of Meetup groups for just about any hobby or interest you may have so I am sure there are some guys hanging about there.

Not sure Lady. Your very beautiful lady so I am sure you will find one.

Funny because a lot of guys say the same thing. Where are all the good women at?

They are all around you but perhaps you are sending out the wrong vibes. I'm 58, so older than you but I have no trouble finding them. They're not always the right fit for me though. The key? Fill yourself with self love and light. You need to radiate it. For real! That's appealing.

If only I lived nearer to you :rose:

You are getting many replies now! Hope you find someone fun to chat with that leads to something nice 🌹

Everyone is married....lol.

This was really just suppose to be a fun thread.....not really expecting to find anything real. :)

Just goes to show you that us married folk can still be fun to hang around with.:D

Since when did you start looking? lol

And for the record, I'm never home either. ;)

Back