PG Morning Check-In - Rebooted

Good morning, everyone. Happy St. Patrick's Day (from a woman who was born with a very Irish last name). Enjoy your day. I thought maybe a little corned beef hash would be appropriate with breakfast this morning.

edgebrook-coffee-shop.jpg

Good Morning Everybody stopping in for a refill and wishing Everyone a great Week:)

Good morning! Spring starts today, doesn't it? You'd never know by the weather here in Northeast PA. But I'll take it. Mother Nature will get the message eventually. Have a great day.

Ok I want to know where in the fridge are those left overs from St Paddy's Day.
I lost the whole weekend & today is my first real day of feeling energy. The insurance company stopped covering one of my meds. The PCP is on vacation & that nurse PA of his who messes with me changed the meds to something else that really screwed me up bad. Thank You to our friend Kayte on Lit who reminded me I can fight for my old meds. So I have an emergency appeal filed to get them back. with my weird reactions to meds it's safer & best I stick with what works. I even feel good enough to paint this morning

I hope everyone has a great day :rose:

Good Morning Everyone :)
no sign of Spring here;) still got 2ft of it on the Ground and had a little sprinkle over Night:(

Back