Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recommend the slow speed first to get use to it, then you will be begging to have it turned up! ;)
Also, apply lots of lube to the dildo — and keep refreshing it at regular intervals. Over a long session, it's likely that the supply of natural lubricant will run out, and my eyes water at the thought of friction damage. :eek:

We used a fucking machine that had been shared with others, so as well as cleaning it, I put two fresh condoms over the dildo for extra peace of mind. The outer one was a ribbed one for extra pleasure. :D

The combination of Magic Wand and fucking machine is extremely powerful — it was super hot for me to wield that control — but be aware that your subject is subsequently likely to be incoherent, physically exhausted and in need of lots of supervised aftercare.

Mmmmm, this brings back memories. :D

MF applied this treatment to me last summer. I managed to stay there for around 30 minutes at different speeds! :eek:

If you can cope with this, I highly recommend lots of water and a day of rest afterwards. :rose:

Was it as a punishment or just because he could? Spill it, tinglebliss! We can always stand to hear a good story.

i'll take her place

That could probably be arranged. :devil:

I think that my limit would be hit after about 30 seconds :eek:

hmm ... I think you can endure more than that, but there's only one way to find that out definitively. ;) :devil:

Thats when the real fun begins ;)

Ah, great minds think alike! :D

Sensory overload everything!!

I'm with Misha. Maybe 30 seconds. :eek:

mmmm ... if there were 2 setups like this, we could have a very entertaining competition between you and Misha. :D

If you can cope with this, I highly recommend lots of water and a day of rest afterwards. :rose:

Good advice, but I think a tranquilizer pill with that water would be highly recommended. ;)

Last edited:
Was it as a punishment or just because he could? Spill it, tinglebliss! We can always stand to hear a good story.
I'm always up for a challenge with MF! Last summer, we stayed at a kinky B&B with a dungeon that contained everything that we could have imagined and much more. We found a fucking machine set up and ready for action.

After some kinky play, MF directed me to lay down and give the machine a try. I did as Sir instructed and we quickly tested out the machine on the lowest setting. I bratted to him that it was nice but not strong enough, so he decided to punish me properly.

MF spread-eagled me horizontally on a bench and tied me down securely with leather straps. He then lubed up the dildo, set the machine running on a faster speed and introduced it into me. He then produced our mains-powered Magic Wand that we had taken with us and applied it to me at the same time, starting on the lowest setting. As he observed my responses with obvious glee, he gradually cranked up the speed and power on both machines.

We had been told that the dungeon was fully soundproofed, but I tested that to the limit. Actually, I went far beyond, as we were told later by the owners in the adjacent building that they had been delighted to hear my shrieks and screams of pleasure. :eek:

I don't know how long my delicious torment lasted because I lost all sense of time. MF says that it was about thirty minutes, but it could easily have been five minutes or half a day. When he finally released me, my brain wasn't functioning properly, with my mind lost in a faraway world of permanent pleasure and unstoppable orgasms. I needed MF's help to stagger over the the bed and collapse there, where he gave me regular doses of water (through a straw) and lots of hugs. It took me several hours to recover to the point where I could focus again and walk unaided.

Would I submit to it again?? YES! YES! YES!! :D

I'm always up for a challenge with MF! Last summer, we stayed at a kinky B&B with a dungeon that contained everything that we could have imagined and much more. We found a fucking machine set up and ready for action.

After some kinky play, MF directed me to lay down and give the machine a try. I did as Sir instructed and we quickly tested out the machine on the lowest setting. I bratted to him that it was nice but not strong enough, so he decided to punish me properly.

MF spread-eagled me horizontally on a bench and tied me down securely with leather straps. He then lubed up the dildo, set the machine running on a faster speed and introduced it into me. He then produced our mains-powered Magic Wand that we had taken with us and applied it to me at the same time, starting on the lowest setting. As he observed my responses with obvious glee, he gradually cranked up the speed and power on both machines.

We had been told that the dungeon was fully soundproofed, but I tested that to the limit. Actually, I went far beyond, as we were told later by the owners in the adjacent building that they had been delighted to hear my shrieks and screams of pleasure. :eek:

I don't know how long my delicious torment lasted because I lost all sense of time. MF says that it was about thirty minutes, but it could easily have been five minutes or half a day. When he finally released me, my brain wasn't functioning properly, with my mind lost in a faraway world of permanent pleasure and unstoppable orgasms. I needed MF's help to stagger over the the bed and collapse there, where he gave me regular doses of water (through a straw) and lots of hugs. It took me several hours to recover to the point where I could focus again and walk unaided.

Well i think the only thing to say to that is "good times, good times!"

Thank you for such a delightful narrative! I'm happy to hear how much you enjoyed the scene and I can appreciate your vocal expressions as I've never been accused of holding back on mine. LOL Thank goodness for soundproofing!

Sorry, Ouch, for hijacking the thread.:rose:

Thank you for such a delightful narrative! I'm happy to hear how much you enjoyed the scene and I can appreciate your vocal expressions as I've never been accused of holding back on mine. LOL Thank goodness for soundproofing!

Sorry, Ouch, for hijacking the thread.:rose:

No need to apologize -- it's quite an interesting aside! ;)

Quite a "stimulating" recounting of the scene. I wish there was a soundtrack available! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back