Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Old 03-08-2018, 04:31 PM   #1
KUJACK
Literotica Guru

Dems in trouble, deep trouble

In middle America , Trump and his policies are working. The Dems continue to rail against him in every way, but will lose big time in the mid terms.
Licking their wounds, unable to see why they lost, they will continue to persue their class warfare policies

Old 03-08-2018, 07:26 PM   #2
phrodeau
Literotica Guru

You mean increasing our national debt in order to line everybody’s pockets, and alienating us from the rest of the world so we won’t be able to ever pay it off?

Old 03-08-2018, 07:39 PM   #3
KUJACK
Literotica Guru

So wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post
You mean increasing our national debt in order to line everybody’s pockets, and alienating us from the rest of the world so we won’t be able to ever pay it off?
In a few years, after world peace and a booming ecomony,
You will say it's because of Obama's policies

Old 03-09-2018, 12:19 AM   #4
KUJACK
Literotica Guru

Dumz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUJACK View Post
In a few years, after world peace and a booming ecomony,
You will say it's because of Obama's policies
Goodbye my dear liberals your ideas are old and tired and don't work let the Donald lead you to Greatness for America

Old 03-09-2018, 02:11 AM   #5
Adder4321
Literotica Guru

Quote:
In middle America , Trump and his policies are working. The Dems continue to rail against him in every way, but will lose big time in the mid terms.
Licking their wounds, unable to see why they lost, they will continue to persue their class warfare policies
Trump is just another shitty politician, the latest in a long line. If you ever expect the government to actually do things for the benefit of anyone but themselves then you're a fool.

As for those curious about my own sexuality, I'm a straight switch, who is about 75% sub and 25% dom. I enjoy taking charge every now and then but if I had to decide, I would choose to be a sub every time. My favourite fetish is without a doubt having a woman sit on my face and I have a myriad of masochistic tendencies.

Old 03-09-2018, 10:09 AM   #6
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru

Can you define "are working"? Cause I'm pretty sure an extra $20 a month isn't working. I mean it's not like there's evidence of CEOs basically calling Trump a liar and saying they won't reinvest in America. And it's not like Trump fooled a bunch of rubes like you into believing he could actually save jobs. Or how Trump would keep jobs here in America.

Last edited by dan_c00000 : 03-09-2018 at 10:16 AM.

Old 03-10-2018, 05:57 PM   #7
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

Quote:
I don't know what you're smoking, but I suggest some moderation.

I live in middle America and personally I haven't seen shit from his tax cut plan in my paycheck.

Old 03-10-2018, 06:52 PM   #8
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru

The con artist policies are working so well he made a special trip to my state to try and shore up support for a Republican in a district the con artist won by 20 points. Every poll for the race shows a dead heat.

That's how well his policies are working.

Gwen, my love, if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. Our pleasant habitat could decay into the sort of slum Elli-Five is, with crowding and unmannerly behavior and unnecessary noise and impolite language. I must find the oaf who did this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologize, and kill him. - Robert Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls

If you can read this, the assassin has failed

Old 03-10-2018, 07:21 PM   #9
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

Also I've spoken to lots of people about this and those that voted for Trump (not the MAGA guys or the hardcore lifelong Republican members of his supporters-those guys seem wedded to him absolutely) I'm talking the independents that swung to him in 2016 instead of Hillary are considering voting for the democrats now because they feel burned by Trump because of the policies he's enacted over the ones he promised them during the campaign that he turned his back on like closing some of the tax loopholes for the wealthy, being really tough on China, and just making mexico pay for the wall.

All that bullshit he said isn't just swept under the rug...people remember it.

Granted its only a handful of people I've spoken to, but it's not good news for the republican party's prospective fate in the midterms.

Old 03-11-2018, 10:31 AM   #10
Adder4321
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veroe View Post
Also I've spoken to lots of people about this and those that voted for Trump (not the MAGA guys or the hardcore lifelong Republican members of his supporters-those guys seem wedded to him absolutely) I'm talking the independents that swung to him in 2016 instead of Hillary are considering voting for the democrats now because they feel burned by Trump because of the policies he's enacted over the ones he promised them during the campaign that he turned his back on like closing some of the tax loopholes for the wealthy, being really tough on China, and just making mexico pay for the wall.

All that bullshit he said isn't just swept under the rug...people remember it.

Granted its only a handful of people I've spoken to, but it's not good news for the republican party's prospective fate in the midterms.
*Gasp* You mean a politician broke their promises? Who could have ever imagined such a thing?

As for those curious about my own sexuality, I'm a straight switch, who is about 75% sub and 25% dom. I enjoy taking charge every now and then but if I had to decide, I would choose to be a sub every time. My favourite fetish is without a doubt having a woman sit on my face and I have a myriad of masochistic tendencies.

Old 03-11-2018, 11:19 AM   #11
phrodeau
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneyouknow View Post
The con artist policies are working so well he made a special trip to my state to try and shore up support for a Republican in a district the con artist won by 20 points. Every poll for the race shows a dead heat.

That's how well his policies are working.
Trump is so tone deaf, he thinks he's helping Saccone. The guy would have a better chance if Roy Moore had stumped for him instead.

Old 03-12-2018, 03:16 PM   #12
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adder4321 View Post
*Gasp* You mean a politician broke their promises? Who could have ever imagined such a thing?
But Tromp isn't a lying politician. He's a lying multiply-failed bizguy and TV starlet. With a Hollyweird Blvd star he bought. And a huge debt to Mafiyas. Oy.

Old 03-12-2018, 03:21 PM   #13
Adre
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Stay tuned to PA’s special election tomorrow. If Dems come within 5 points Pubs are in for a world of hurt. Trump won this district by twenty.