Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

I tend to block out all my less than stellar moments. My life highlights reel will be quite short.

The waxing ones? Amazingness. Do you touch yourself when you open that particular library of images? 😂:D

Nah, I have plenty of material to pad out your highlights reel. :D

The waxing ones were both enlightening and inspirational. A triumph!

I think it can be difficult at any point to fully understand another human because you’re just not that human or living their story.

I absolutely agree. It would take a lifetime to tell a lifetime's worth of experiences.

I think I understand women more than I understand men, in general. I think Saucy gets me more than most I know, though I have recently made a life decision that has left her both scratching and shaking her head. :eek:

We are the only ones who can truly understand our choices, for the same reason. At the same time, we are human and can only make the best choice we can given the information that we have. That said, making life changing decisions when you're going through health problems affecting the brain can be a challenge.

This will help you understand men :) Maybe not all men, or even any specific man, but it's kind of true and entertaining anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XjUFYxSxDk

Limited time only, and too much time on my hands

because Rainy promised

in 3-D, no really

Tits out Wed doesn’t have nearly as much of a ring to it.

And bonus if you know where to look.

Last edited:
Tits out Wed doesn’t have nearly as much of a ring to it.

And bonus if you know where to look.

I have never had the opportunity to see you before this, and goodness me, you are gorgeous. I loved, loved your profile photo.:heart::rose:

Last edited:
It should be Tits out Tuesday and Wang Out wednesday. Though... technically it is Thursday for me. This plan is flawed in more ways than one.

As you were.

Everybody have fun tonight, everybody Wang Chung tonight.........er, Wednesday nights.

I, like Miles, will be chunging my wang against the window.

How can you not, when treated to such saucy sights?

One of the better decisions I've ever made. It certainly frees up time for other pleasures, and money.
It was just too expensive and I was putting it on for noise not because I was hellbent on watching anything—so I took all the stuff back today. I’m in a purging mood. Goods and services are getting tossed left and right.

Everybody have fun tonight, everybody Wang Chung tonight.........er, Wednesday nights.
It’s Thursday now right? I’m lost this week. I can’t believe you never saw me before this. Rainy randomly dares me to post stuff, and I always do because she’s my Brorannosaurus Rex.

I, like Miles, will be chunging my wang against the window.
How can you not, when treated to such saucy sights?
Sweet talker. I hope your windows are warmer where you are than here or your wang will catch a cold.

There are breasts out and you're talking about cable? :confused:

Your wife is lucky to have you. :heart:
I started the dirty cable talk. I’m free from Xfinity! Woohooo!

The things one learns while couch shopping!!!

I really hate couch shopping—one thing I’ve definitely learned.

If you tell them your price limit and it’s under $3000, you are suddenly invisible.

A flannel shirt, and bringing your own tape measure, also do not up your value as a customer apparently. Here I thought I’d get the Lumberjack chick discount. NOPE.

Getting some mad gossip from your gf while shopping ups the entertainment value exponentially.

And finally, if I get that couch, I will need both new rugs and a new coffee table. It’s too hard. I will just sit on the floor.

It’s Thursday now right? I’m lost this week. I can’t believe you never saw me before this. Rainy randomly dares me to post stuff, and I always do because she’s my Brorannosaurus Rex.

Yeah it was Thursday, but at the time it was Rainy's Wednesday and my Tuesday, but now it's Friday, and Rainy won't read this until Saturday. I won't be back until Sunday, and everyone but me hates Monday. So that leaves us back at Tuesday to start this all over again.
I am gonna keep a closer eye on this thread in hopes of seeing more photos of you. :heart::rose:

The things one learns while couch shopping!!!

I really hate couch shopping—one thing I’ve definitely learned.

If you tell them your price limit and it’s under $3000, you are suddenly invisible.

A flannel shirt, and bringing your own tape measure, also do not up your value as a customer apparently. Here I thought I’d get the Lumberjack chick discount. NOPE.

Getting some mad gossip from your gf while shopping ups the entertainment value exponentially.

And finally, if I get that couch, I will need both new rugs and a new coffee table. It’s too hard. I will just sit on the floor.
You needed cedar oil scent to pull off the lumberjack chick thing. Some information to keep in your back pocket for the next time. A beard helps too.:D

One of my babies has to have surgery. Parenting first. :confused: :eek: :(

If it doesn’t rain it pours. M

Oh lovely. :(.

Hmmm so I’m thinking one of those teddy bears would be 2 feet taller, than either of them at least.

Yeah it was Thursday, but at the time it was Rainy's Wednesday and my Tuesday, but now it's Friday, and Rainy won't read this until Saturday. I won't be back until Sunday, and everyone but me hates Monday. So that leaves us back at Tuesday to start this all over again.
I am gonna keep a closer eye on this thread in hopes of seeing more photos of you. :heart::rose:

*Blinks slowly.* I think I need to lie down now.

You needed cedar oil scent to pull off the lumberjack chick thing. Some information to keep in your back pocket for the next time. A beard helps too.:D

Noted. Cedar oil in the back pocket. Wasn’t going to tell them to sniff my ass though I nearly did tell the sales staff to kiss it. Think I’m going to pass on the beard, I don’t have the jaw for it.

Back