Is Jennifer Lawrence a Victim or Champion?

Amoebah

Literotica Guru
One day she doesn't want to be complimented on her looks, the next she's promoting herself as spy candy. Help me understand.

Red-Sparrow.jpg

I love her attitude. Very down to earth. She knows she is beautiful and it makes her uncomfortable that people only like her for that.

Cite.

(And if you're referring to the BAFTA Awards, prepare to "look" like an idiot.) :cool:

I seriously don't get what has people upset over that. I saw as her trying to be humble but others took it as some sort of slam.

I love her attitude. Very down to earth. She knows she is beautiful and it makes her uncomfortable that people only like her for that.

yeah

wearing a LOOK AT MY CUNT dress and she is uncomfy:rolleyes:

I'm starting to think you're not going to stick your dick down the garburator after all.

She's an actor, a professional poser - like a whore, she'll play any role you pay her for. Pro tip: if a camera's on, it's all an act (even supposedly in "private", ala her fappening performances).

"...an actor, a professional poser - like a whore..." - applies to the entire profession, regardless of sex; "She" simply used because Lawrence is the thread topic.

Is there an option for opportunist?

I read somewhere she's going to take some time away from making movies to work on correcting the political system in the USA (sic).

I can't wait to see what she wears for that.

BTW: listened to part of an interview with Lawrence to pimp her latest gig, and she said she's now going to take the next year or so off to go back to "the grassroots" politically in America, work with student groups and legislators to get the right laws passed, to "save democracy"...

I sh!t you not.

I seriously don't get what has people upset over that. I saw as her trying to be humble but others took it as some sort of slam.
She ain't no dummie.

You put it in the grinder yesterday; how many dicks you got?
Accelerated healing?

Wrong J.

Back