Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 02-09-2018, 10:17 PM   #1
shizzz
The twice blinded fool

Cinderella, The Real Tale (closed)

Hank sighed, as the first shovel full of dirt landed on the coffin. His marriage to Nrs Dufries had been a whirlwind affair, and soon after things had slowed down, and his 2 boys had moved in and gotten to feel like they were part of the family, the giant Jeffery up and died

Now, as they slowly turned away, he put his arms around his boys, Bill and Bob. He glanced over
His shoulders at Cinderella, his step daughter, and motioned her to come along

Before too long they were back home. The boys were off playing there games and he went up to the attic where he had tasked his new daughter with scrubbing the floors. It was time to put this girl to work!

http://editorial.designtaxi.com/news...ndar1201/6.jpg

“Good work. I want to see my face in the shiny floor”

Last edited by shizzz : 02-10-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Old 02-10-2018, 06:21 PM   #2
bankbabe13
Literotica Guru

“Thank you for the good job compliment but why can i not go out and play or walk and enjoy the pretty woods like the boys. Its not fair” i softly protest as i continueto scrub the floors. Stopping momentarily to stretch my lower back which ached from being on hands and knees scrubbing all day. “Can I go out for a walk when I am done?” I ask sad and hopeful but doubt i will get a yes answer.

Old 02-12-2018, 09:05 AM   #3
shizzz
The twice blinded fool

“Oh Cinderella. I’m just afraid there is too much to be done around her for you to be off frolicking around” he said as he stepped into the room. His eyes drifted to the ample cleavage spilling forward from her shirt

“And I’m afraid you’re filthy. I can’t have you walking about looking like that. What would the people say?” He asked as he took a seat in the small chair

He adopted a mocking tone of society woman, high pitched and shrill

“Oh look at how destitute hank has become without his wife. Why I saw Cinderella walking about last week looking as if she had rolled through trash”

Then his voice returned to normal

“Besides. Once you are done up here I’ll need you to get to Bills room, I’m afraid his tracked mud everywhere. Then you’ll have to see to his clothes. Perhaps that’s when you could wash your own?” He said as he reached down and took a pinch of her shirt in his hand, tugging on it. As he tugged her chest nearly spilled from the dangerously low and threadbare neckline

“This things is atrocious”

Then without another word he stepped out and closed the door

“Bill” he bellowed, calling for his son to head to his room and get out of his muddy clothes so his sister could wash them

Old 02-14-2018, 03:59 AM   #4
bankbabe13
Literotica Guru

“My stepbrothers always get to go out” I murmur to myself. I continue to clean hoping that it will be up to your liking and i can at least take a walk in the woods to stretch my legs. Glad no one is around right now as my stepbrothers for some reason dont like me and can be mean. As i am cleaning ine comes in and mockingly says missed a spot and kicks my water bucket over, getting me all wet in the process as he chuckles arrogantly.

Old 02-15-2018, 11:45 AM   #5
shizzz
The twice blinded fool

Bill smiled at the sight of her on her knees covered in grime

He kicked her water bucket, spilling it on the floor, but he paused, seeing the water splash i her, causing her shirt to cling to her chest, her raged full and round cleavage

“Ahh now your all wet. You best put your shirt in with my things so you can wash them. Father would be upset to see you walking about the house soaking wet”. The he kissed a pile of dirty clothes over toward her.

“Go on and put your shirt with those and go wash them”

Old 02-19-2018, 03:42 AM   #6
bankbabe13
Literotica Guru

“You are my step brother i cannot take my shirt off here?!” I exclaim. You say nothing just a stern look knowing i had better listen or you will tell mom that im not doing my chores. So , still kneeling on the floor i strip off my top to reveal my perky C cup breasts. I toss the top with the dirty ones, covering my ample chest saying “ ok Bill.. you can um leave now so i can get a new one abd finish my flor ckeaning chores so I am not in trouble”.

Old 02-19-2018, 08:15 AM   #7
shizzz
The twice blinded fool

Bill did a double take. He hasn’t really expected her I do it, but then again he hadn’t thought she would deny him.

His eyes roamed her body as she peeled the wet shirt off, her plump chest bouncing free delightfully

“Oh I’ll do more than get you trouble” he told her with a grin as he stepped closer to her

“I’ll tell everyone what a stupid lazy girl you are” he said as he reached a hand up and caught her own

“Now quit covering up and let me see you or you’ll wish you’d been the one to die, not your stupid mother”

Old 02-21-2018, 03:53 AM   #8
bankbabe13
Literotica Guru

“I need to finish my chores” i stammer, but you are insistent on wanting a better view. A slight tear at the mean words about my mother streaks the face as i turn my head to the side, not looking at you as i drop my arms and slightly puff my ample chest out for your view. From the water and cool air of room i begin to get red faced knowing my niples are beginning to stiffen as you, my stepbrother looks on with a wicked smile.

Old 10-04-2018, 12:35 PM   #9
shizzz
The twice blinded fool

He stared on, licking his lips as he groin began to stiffen

“You have grown up well now haven’t you. Can’t believe I hadn’t noticed” he said as he Locke dogs lips again, staring at the high full swell of breast

“Stand up and come over here” he commanded her

“You can finish your cleaning when I say so” he said, gesturing at her