Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 01-24-2018, 12:30 PM   #51
Jenna2641
Imagination is Sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnt69 View Post
A little gift from Mrs T. A wonderful add on to our collection! ONLY for the advanced butt plugger!
Looks to have fun erotic possibilities.

Old 01-24-2018, 12:32 PM   #52
Jenna2641
Imagination is Sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatureSensualBottom View Post
You should Jenna...feels wonderful
I would love too. Where did you get yours with the steel bearing inside?

Old 02-09-2018, 06:49 PM   #53
Kinkybimale11
Really Experienced

Here's my story with butt plug.
https://kinkybimale11.tumblr.com/pos...y-shopping-for

Old 02-09-2018, 10:28 PM   #54
gcs2718
Really Experienced

I've slept all night with a prostate toy in and often wear it around the house. Now if you'll excuse me, this thread has made me want to go put it in right now.

Old 02-09-2018, 10:35 PM   #55
1DadBod
Experienced

I have two different non viberating rubber ones that I will wear if I go shopping, I also have two different viberating prostate massagers but I donít wear those outside of the house

Old 02-11-2018, 02:17 PM   #56
UnderMyKilt
Literotica Guru

After a bit of a hiatus, and purge of our old extensive collection of anal toys and other dildos because, quite frankly, they were getting old I've "jumped back on the horse".

A recent visit to Las Vegas, which included a stop at a 70,000 sq ft legal marijuana dispensary and my first tokes in over 35 years, and the kinky fire has been reignited in the old lady and me.

I started with this little gem with many more, and much larger, to follow.

My true stories.

What can I say? After all these years, and a diverse variety of sexual experiences, kinks, and fetishes, I'm still trying to figure out this "nature vs nurture" thing.

In any event, I yam what I yam and dat's all what I yam .

Old 02-12-2018, 01:44 AM   #57
artoo93
Really Really Experienced

I've been wanting to try one of those!! I love my plugs!

Old 02-12-2018, 06:03 PM   #58
UnderMyKilt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by artoo93 View Post
I've been wanting to try one of those!! I love my plugs!
In re the expanding plug above....it's a little awkward because holding the two halves together, while getting it started, is not as easy as one might think. Put a healthy dollop of lube on it and it gets harder still.

I never got it to work in the shower, which is of course one of my favorite places to "play", since it was too wet and slippery. It's been more manageable on "dry land", the bed, my recliner, the bathroom floor...and I've been content with that.

All of that said, the old flame is rekindled and I've already ordered a few new toys and started to restock the old toy bag in the closet. The act of shopping for, buying and collecting the toys is a turn on and fetish unto itself.

Nothing too ambitious....yet. I'll work my way back up. Just one of these....

....and one of these... (Master Series: Three Bumps For Your Rump - Med.)

My true stories.

What can I say? After all these years, and a diverse variety of sexual experiences, kinks, and fetishes, I'm still trying to figure out this "nature vs nurture" thing.

Last edited by UnderMyKilt : 02-14-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Old 02-15-2018, 10:01 AM   #59
Nekid62
Really Experienced

I really enjoy my plugs and always look for other styles. I have a 2" plug, and The Rumpy posted above, as well as a 3" wide plug and enjoy playing with them all. I have worn the 2" wide plug when shopping with the wife. Wasn't planning on the shoping, but we went out somewhere and then she wanted to stop by Target. She didnt know I had it in. It was a turn on wearing it in the store and no one knew it. I have worn the 3" wide plug for several hours around the house and it feels great having it in.

Old 02-15-2018, 11:32 AM   #60
Thot973
Really Experienced

Clearly I enjoy them as my profile pic shows.

Old 02-16-2018, 02:39 AM   #61
UnderMyKilt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thot973 View Post
Clearly I enjoy them as my profile pic shows.
LOL....I see that! I did not expect the Rumpy to be as substantial (or heavy) as it is. I was pleasantly surprised.

I would have preferred a little longer narrow section between the head and the bump, so my ass could close all the way around it and retain just the head before going for the full length. Maybe it's just my anatomy but, as it is, my ass starts spreading from the bump about the time it starts to close from the head so there is no "break". Still, it's all good.

My true stories.

Old 02-17-2018, 11:55 AM   #62
Thot973
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderMyKilt View Post
LOL....I see that! I did not expect the Rumpy to be as substantial (or heavy) as it is. I was pleasantly surprised.

I would have preferred a little longer narrow section between the head and the bump, so my ass could close all the way around it and retain just the head before going for the full length. Maybe it's just my anatomy but, as it is, my ass starts spreading from the bump about the time it starts to close from the head so there is no "break". Still, it's all good.
Yes it is quite substantial. I've got a bunch others that I use in different situations