Femdom for Real

*

Being naughty while I wait for my boy to finish in the bathroom.

I have a lot of subs – they know they are one in many. I'm upfront about that, always. But I still make them feel special. They love it when they know I'm in a session with another and I take time out to send them a naughty pic...

But what they don't realise is, I'm actually cuckolding them...haha!

https://i.imgur.com/bj4OteV.png

:kiss:

Is that a kink many/any of your subs have?
 
I see that you've tied his unpredictable object up in a way that brings all of its parts up and out for your pleasure. Everything is very exposed, accessible, and most importantly, vulnerable.

Yes, and ready for my crop. :D

Is that a kink many/any of your subs have?

Some subs like to get jealous. And some subs like to jerk off to the things I do with others. I have a foot fetish guy that I'm constantly sending pics to of others men cumming on my feet...lol.

Dayum, you are a Wilde one...:devil::rose:

That's the name. ;)

I hope you have some sinister plans for it ... :devil:

Always. :kiss:
 
*

The morning after...

We went to a Femdom club the night before. Another Domme warmed up his ass for me, and I only gave him 12 lashers with my double strap – though, I am hard and unforgiving. He squirmed on the cross as hordes of Dommes and subs watched on. I'd say his ass has had the prettiest effect I've seen (so far). It takes a lot of skill to draw out the colour without breaking the skin. Any sloppy sob can make someone bleed, but real craft is in inflicting maximum pain to entice maximum colour without the body giving in.

Don't you worry, he got his reward. It is rare I allow anyone to sleep over... I normally kick them out when I am done with them.


https://i.imgur.com/6G3tNHz.png


:kiss:

and no complaints either i would imagine... and did the post session include any healing and rubbing to the areas? the work of a true professional.
 
Haha... Pros don't do after care sessions. :p And I don't have regular relationships, but he kept me up to date with his healing. His only complaint was that he didn't want to go on dates with other girls until his ass healed because he wouldn't be able to explain his bruises...lol.

oh even better, you fuck with them physically and mentally... and love the remark on not going on dates until some healing...
 
*

Sometimes I bring my own supply of lingerie to dress my subs in – corsets, tutus, pantyhose... They look so perdy. People think that feminisation is degrading but it's not. Being female is an honour, and so I like to give my male sub's a taste of what it feels like for a girl. And them knowing that seeing their cock wrapped up in lace turns me on, turns them on in return. It's a win-win. ;)

A man who can wear lingerie without feeling emasculated is super sexy!

https://i.imgur.com/V00UAGN.png

:kiss:

That is just the right touch for a male submissive. It's not total feminization, which is not a fetish of mine, but having him wear panties and stockings provides an erotic feel to the activities for the sub. I have had online/phone Dommes who have required me to wear panties and/or stockings under my regular clothes during a normal day. It was quite a turn-on.
 
*

Sometimes I bring my own supply of lingerie to dress my subs in – corsets, tutus, pantyhose... They look so perdy. People think that feminisation is degrading but it's not. Being female is an honour, and so I like to give my male sub's a taste of what it feels like for a girl. And them knowing that seeing their cock wrapped up in lace turns me on, turns them on in return. It's a win-win. ;)

A man who can wear lingerie without feeling emasculated is super sexy!

https://i.imgur.com/V00UAGN.png

:kiss:



Well hello there ;)
 
Beautiful pics and stories <3

Thanks :kiss:

That is just the right touch for a male submissive. It's not total feminization, which is not a fetish of mine, but having him wear panties and stockings provides an erotic feel to the activities for the sub. I have had online/phone Dommes who have required me to wear panties and/or stockings under my regular clothes during a normal day. It was quite a turn-on.

Yeah, I'm not really into the full maids outfit, especially latex. I've always hated dolls, though, being a tomboy. ;P

Well hello there ;)

:kiss:
 
This thread is simply amazing..Racy wow..you are indeed the real deal.:);)

Subscribed.
 
what do Americans call plastic wrap?

with due respect .
this is some pro level shit
clingfilm should have this in their advertising
 
Back
Top