Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then may I come in?;-)

Anyone and everyone is welcome in, as long as you can handle it. :)

Did you not install the hose and drain so we can just wash everything down.

The spunk may have partially been my fault, oops

Partially? I think that's 'mostly' :p There was a hose. But *someone* thought it would be a good idea to uhm...misuse it... it's in for repairs.

I'm enjoying not having to be out in the cold and snow today since its a holiday.

It was a holiday? What holiday? Kept nice and warm then ;)

I heard this place was being sprinkled with glitter and oil, I can bring some love or lovin ;)

Good morning!

Ah! Good morning! Hold on, I might have a job for you... :eek:

Well, it's a tough job, but someone has to do it. :p :p :p

It really is tough. So tiring! I'm glad someone can appreciate the downside of being soooo generous. :p

Miss Tallulah?

May PB and me be spanked, please?

Spankings are not dealt out by me, unfortunately. The position is currently empty however, I shall approach the instigator of glittery spanks (Tink) and the most delightful tease around (Lovey) and see if they want the responsibility. If they decline, then you and PB will have to come to some private agreement to take turns in spanking each other. :D

Good morning rabble, new and old :)

What the hell happened to the last few days??

I have NO fucking idea.

*grins*

It really is tough. So tiring! I'm glad someone can appreciate the downside of being soooo generous. :p

Spankings are not dealt out by me, unfortunately. The position is currently empty however, I shall approach the instigator of glittery spanks (Tink) and the most delightful tease around (Lovey) and see if they want the responsibility. If they decline, then you and PB will have to come to some private agreement to take turns in spanking each other. :D

I have NO fucking idea.

*grins*

Thank you, Ma'am...

I don't know about spanking each other. That's kind of like two cakes eating each other...

I have NO fucking idea.

*grins*

Erm Tal Love, please remove me from the spanking list.
I already have a prior agreement;)
Plus you kick my ass more than anything..:devil:

Morning Tal, neither have I :confused:

Er, you have no idea what image my imagination is now conjuring up .... :D

:D :kiss:

Erm Tal Love, please remove me from the spanking list.
I already have a prior agreement;)
Plus you kick my ass more than anything..:devil:

Good to hear! Don't worry, I'll be here to kick your arse when you need it next. It is what I do best. :cool:

Speaking of spanking, where's Femme these days?

I know it's an unthinkable concept, but I think she might be off having a life! :eek::eek:

Who is she?

She's the real resident Domme. But she cums and goes quite unexpectedly. I'm only the landlady. Overseer and encourager. :cool:

:D :kiss:

Good to hear! Don't worry, I'll be here to kick your arse when you need it next. It is what I do best. :cool:

I know it's an unthinkable concept, but I think she might be off having a life! :eek::eek:

She's the real resident Domme. But she cums and goes quite unexpectedly. I'm only the landlady. Overseer and encourager. :cool:

Not sure how much encouragement I can handle!:-o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back