Me, exhibiting

So I realized I wanted to show a bit mor of myself and it made sense to start my own thread. I’ll try posting regularly , but mostly when I feel like it. If any of you care to advise me on how to post pictures to be immediately visible on the thread and not just by clicking on the link I’d be very happy :)

I glad you’ve chosen to share your exhibitionist period with us! Your first two pictures are stunning, the simplicity of the setting and your lingerie let us focus on sexy, flawless body. :heart:

C

Thank you all for your very kind words, I’m sorry I didn’t anwer individually this time but I’ve been busy with exams these days . I love sharing my body and the positiveness of the community is very encouraging.
I sleep in cosier and more comfortable clothes when I’m in my intensive studying periods. So here’s a picture from today’s morning: (sadly no lingerie this time)

879F9F86-68EC-4D4E-802A-4AB388B12F8C.jpg

Thank you all for your very kind words, I’m sorry I didn’t anwer individually this time but I’ve been busy with exams these days . I love sharing my body and the positiveness of the community is very encouraging.
I sleep in cosier and more comfortable clothes when I’m in my intensive studying periods. So here’s a picture from today’s morning: (sadly no lingerie this time)

View attachment 2039956

You look great that way too!

View attachment 2039956

Very sexy and alluring. Don't mind the lack of lingerie if I am being honest ;) :rose:

View attachment 2039956
Wow, What a gorgeous body! Good luck on those exams!

View attachment 2039956

Oh my. Luscious nipples. :devil::kiss:
And you look just fine without lingerie. ;)

View attachment 2039956

Still beautiful

Thank you for the suggestion!

You are most welcome

View attachment 2039956

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

View attachment 2039956

Beautiful, sexy photo.. really enjoy the color and fantastic view :devil:

attachment.php

Well, Crystal the medical student, I'd say your anatomy is stunning! Beautiful breasts, a pretty belly, and very sexy legs! I do think you'd be more comfortable without panties, though!:devil:

Very good start to your thread. Good luck on your exams. Looking forward to what you share next. :)

View attachment 2039956

Sexy in what ever you sleep in to me. Glad you having fun relaxing.

attachment.php

Well, Crystal the medical student, I'd say your anatomy is stunning! Beautiful breasts, a pretty belly, and very sexy legs! I do think you'd be more comfortable without panties, though!:devil:

I have no idea how you got my picture to show like that, because i‘ve been trying over and over and I don‘t seem to get it right but thank you 😂 , would you please reply on all of my posts and flaunt ny pictures that way again? I‘d love that xoxo

D

So yesterday as I was feeling comfy I wanted to expose myself even more, the feedback gets me more confident and excited. I was checking the replies to my first post and got very happy.
This is the second part on how I spent my morning:
FC38ACC9-7A15-4941-9CBD-76E33408AFE5.jpg

Attachments

• 6FEC7B54-2C03-4A8E-A6BA-299A210D6925.jpg
    6FEC7B54-2C03-4A8E-A6BA-299A210D6925.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 10
Back