Old 12-24-2017, 05:37 PM   #101
momadness
Literotica Guru

Cisco sputtered as he came up out of the water and saw her swimming away. He smiled and took a deep breath, then dropped back under the water, planting his feet on a large rock he was very familiar with, dropped his hands forward and pushed off, swimming underwater as fast as he could!!!

He flipped once to see Christie between him and the sun and kept swimming till he got ahead of her. He, once again, was grateful for his time on the swim teams in college and high school. As he got in front of her, he pushed his feet under him and pushed to the surface, popping up just as she was coming down with a stroke of her hand, catching his face hard!

He fell back under the water, shocked and heard her scream somewhere! She ducked her head under the water and he popped back up and as she screamed again to the surprise of him being so close! He said, "Ow." His tone implied it was being sarcastic because it shocked him more than it hurt him.

When she swam to him, he smiled as she examined his face and apologized profusely in half a fearful state. He pulled her to him and shut her apologies up with a kiss that would curl his toes! He felt her arms and legs wrap around his body and her moan to his kiss!

When he finally let her come up for air, he said, "Relax pet... you didn't hurt me... I was being silly and I guess I am not as young as I used to be. I didn't mean to scar..."

He felt her shut his apologies up with another kiss that would curl his toes as she squeezed in on him tighter! He knew without a shadow of a doubt that he loved this woman... and it scared him to death to think that!

He absolutely did NOT care about anything at that moment than the two of them, both naked in this pond, embraced in the moment, kissing passionately! For one moment nothing else mattered in the entire world except this one boy... and one girl...

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 12-25-2017, 09:58 AM   #102
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Location: somewhere bouncing between beautiful fantasy and harsh reality
Christie moaned into Cisco's heated kiss. Her heart was already so tangled up in this man. She was very afraid that by the end of the next two weeks she would be utterly bound to him. His, body and soul.

She could only pray that he would want that, too.

For now though, she admonished herself, take one day at a time. One hour at a time. No point in getting ahead of yourself. Enjoy what you have, while you have it. Let tomorrow take care of itself.

She wrapped her thighs around his hips, pressing herself against him as she dove in for another devouring kiss.

Cisco wrapped one arm around her returning the heated kiss even as he idly stroked his free arm, moving them closer to the dock.

Christie couldn't believe how fast her need for this man… for her Mas-… for Sir… could be reigniting so fast. Her pussy was throbbing, aching… empty… so hungry for the cock digging hard into her belly.

Suddenly she was lifted into the air and she squealed in surprise, grabbing desperately at Cisco's massive straining shoulders as he lifted her high, seating her on the dock's edge. Christie marvelled at the sheer strength, the controlled power coiled in him. It made her feel so small, so vulnerable next to him, and yet, so safe, so protected by that same strength.

The soft sun beat down on her, warming her and she leaned back to her elbows, luxuriating in the warmth.

A splash sounded and a looming shadow blocked the sun, cold drops of water speckling her skin.

She smiled as tiny tender kisses pressed against her, beginning at her throat and travelling a line down her belly… lower and lower. She shifted with a tiny moan, the contrast of tickling whiskers and soft wet kisses driving her wild.

"Cisc-… Sir!" she whimpered.

He lifted his head, smiling up at her. "Nice catch, pet."

She blushed, reaching for him, curling her fingers against his head, pushing just a tiny bit, hinting… urging him lower.

His look intensified. "Hands above your head, pet. Don't move them again."

"Yes, Sir," she gasped, arching her back as she lifted her arms, laying them together against the dock. The commanding tone in his voice vibrated through her core, ratcheting her arousal even higher.

"Good girl," he nodded, and the pleasure of hearing those words washed over her, soothed her soul.

He lifted one leg, resting her bent knee on his shoulder as he leaned it, licking a long, slow swipe along her wet slit.

Christie moaned, her fingers curling. She pressed the backs of her hands more firmly against the dock, wriggling her hips. "oh god, please."

She heard a soft chuckle, felt thick fingers press into her as warm, wet suction closed over her throbbing clit. She bucked uncontrollably, crying out as his goatee scraped across her sensitive flesh, his tongue circling her clit.

She whimpered, already teetering on the edge, his wicked tongue and fingers driving her closer and closer.

Writhing desperately, Christie felt the trembling beginning in her thighs. "I can't… too close… I'm going to cum… Sir!" She lifted her hands to push him away, but shook her head, pressing them resolutely back against the wooden dock.

Cisco lifted his head to look up at her, his fingers still working her pussy, his callused thumb replacing the tongue that had been circling her clit. "And what do you need to cum, pet?"

"Permission!" she gasped, arching her back up off the dock, lifting her tits high, "Sir! Please!!" she begged, desperation laced through her shaking voice, "please, Sir, I need to cum… please let me cum… please!"

Old 12-26-2017, 10:38 AM   #103
momadness
Literotica Guru

Cisco moaned as he listened to her begging as he hung off the edge of the dock, his lower half of his body still under water, while the top half hung by the elbows on the dock itself, his mouth firmly planted on that woman's hot tight pussy! He grinned as she answered his question, before he ran his tongue expertly around the clit, close enough to drive her nuts but not actually touching it.

He lifted his lips and said, "You may cum lover." No sooner did the words leave his mouth, did he bury that mouth in her pussy, his tongue inching it's way inside her, curling up and moving to trace her lips once again!

She let out a scream and her thighs clamped tighter on him as she orgasmed harder! He didn't stop letting his tongue tease and torture this woman, who lay naked on the dock, legs hanging off the edge of the dock wrapped around her Sir's head! He took two of his fingers and slid them inside her, curling them up into her, almost instantly finding her G-spot which resulted in her screaming out again, arching her back till it looked like she might break!

He began to chuckle as he kept the relentless G-Spot stroking with her clit! Her hands clamped onto his head as she was bombarded with one orgasm after another. She began to yell out curses that he had been so shocked to hear the first time out of her pretty mouth! Her words were mixed with curses and disjointed random words and it seemed to encourage him even more as he kept the orgasms bombarding her!!!

It was when she suddenly went completely limp and silent did he feel the first pings of concern. He had known she had gone deep into subspace, a point in which her brain doesn't understand or recall anything about what happens during those events but he hadn't thought he could have made her pass out from this. He lifted up above her legs and saw her sweat gleamed chest breathing hard and shallow, her eyes closed, her fingers limp in his hair.

Cisco gently laid her hands on the dock, lowered away from her legs and swam over to the ladder and climbed up onto the dock. With a grin, he walked over to the horse, pulled out the blanket he had given her to use then returned to her, sat down on the dock and pulled her limp body to him, wrapping her in a blanket and caressing her gently.

There was no doubt about it, he was hers as much as she was his...

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 12-26-2017, 05:06 PM   #104
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

When Christie finally blinked back to awareness she found herself wrapped in a blanket, cradled in Cisco's embrace. Her head rested on his shoulder, tucked under his chin. One hand curled around her hip, the other stroked smoothly up and down her back.

She snuggled closer with a soft smile. While she didn't remember exactly how she'd ended up in this position, her utterly boneless exhaustion and the pulsing of her pussy in combination with the flashing images in her mind left her little doubt.

The man played her like a violin. She'd never cum so explosively in her life as she did with him. She blushed at the rawness of her throat, remembering the cursing language she had screamed, praying this pond was far from earshot of any of Cisco's neighbours.

What sorcery was it that he possessed that he could, with so little effort, make her lose complete control of herself? That he could take her from whimpering and writhing to begging and thrashing and cursing in a matter of minutes? And with no more than his fingers and his wicked, wicked tongue!

Her cheeks burned. She'd never been with a man so skilled, or so eager for a taste of her. It was so… intimate. So intense. And God! She could still feel the whisker burn on her inner thighs! She squirmed a little, pressing her thighs together.

She flashed on another image of herself, arched back, eyes squeezed shut, her fingers curled in his hair as she dragged him against her, pulling him tighter to her hungry pussy.

Oh god… her fingers in his hair.

She stiffened slightly in his arms.

In his hair.

She dropped her chin, lips trembling. What had she done?

She pushed the blanket aside and moved off Cisco's lap, her eyes downcast. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

He lifted his arms toward her and she scrambled back out of reach, ignoring the concern and confusion in his steel grey eyes. "Baby?"

Christie hesitated, unsure of what to say, to do. "I'm sorry," she whispered again, shaking her head. "You told me to keep my hands above my head," her shoulders dropped. "I failed." She settled onto her knees, staring in the vicinity of his chin, afraid to meet his eyes and see disappointment in his face. "I'm so sorry to have disobeyed you, Sir. Please forgive me. I will accept whatever consequences you deem appropriate."

She curled forward, pressing her forehead to the dock, her bottom rising slightly, then lifted her hands, crossing them behind the small of her back and waited.

Old 12-26-2017, 05:26 PM   #105
momadness
Literotica Guru

Cisco chuckled slightly as he reached to her chin and lifted her eyes the rest of the way to face him. He said, "There is nothing to forgive."

When she looked at him confused, it was clear that he needed to add more to it than just that. He said, "Do you know what subspace is? I have slipped you into subspace several times already since we met."

He recalled a short conversation he had had with her before and he said, "When your body gets so over stimulated, it can begin to act ... funny. Sometimes, seizures, other times mental breakdowns, other times... well... let's just leave it with your body can act funny."

He pulled her back into his arms and wrapped the blanket around them and said, "Subspace is a place you go when your body is ... overstimulated. Your brain starts to misfire in a way, sending you into a place where you don't have any control of your body's actions. It's why you curse in subspace. Words I know you would never use any other time pour out of you like a drunken sailor. While your are orgasming, your mind disconnects and you go someplace else. I can't tell you more than that... kind of like a bird trying to teach a fish how to swim."

When she looked up to him, he said, "You grabbed my hair in the middle of subspace. The fact you remember it is amazing enough. I hadn't bound your hands at all so I expected you to move them once I got you into this zone. So... like I said, there is nothing to forgive."

He moved her around to face him, straddling him. He leaned back on one of the dock poles and said, "If you feel absolutely obliged to pay me back somehow... serve your Daddy the best you have lover..." He tossed the blanket away and eased her up and onto his cock... burying it deep into her body!

Old 12-27-2017, 08:52 PM   #106
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Even as Christie cried out with the pure pleasure of being filled, stretched to the limit around Cisco's thick cock, she leaned close. Taking his face in her hands, she devoured his mouth.

"Yes, Sir," she hummed between sweet, frantic kisses, "thank you, Sir!"

Finally, stroking her hands down over his chest and belly in one long caress, she leaned back, resting her palms against the dock and began to undulate her hips in a slow, sensual motion. She lifted her tits as she rocked on his cock, circling her chest in counterpoint to the rhythm of her hips.

The soft rumbling from deep in Cisco's chest let her know her dance was succeeding.

She smiled seductively, determined that her Sir would be the one shouting his climax this time. That she would see him find his pleasure.

She bit her lip in concentration, the feel of his cock inside her sparking along ever nerve. She focussed on working her pussy, clench and release, clench and release, accentuating every rock of her hips. She swallowed a whimper. Her own climax was fast approaching, her clit throbbing in time with her pounding heart.

She bucked forward, wrapping one arm over his shoulder, curling her fingers in his hair as she tweaked at one of his nipples with the other hand. She pressed her lips against his ear. "Please, sir," she breathed against him, "I want to feel you cum for me. I need to feel you fill me up."

All at once, the truth of that flooded Christie. The swimming had washed away most of the traces of cum that had still been drying on her cheeks and forehead. Washed away Sir's scent. His mark.

And she wanted it back. More than wanted it. She needed it. Craved it. It wasn't only about wanting his pleasure… although she wanted that with everything in her. It was about her need, too.

"please," she begged now, still rocking her hips. She grabbed on, rolling them so that she lay under him, wrapping her legs around his hips, grinding against him. "please Sir, I need your cum. Fuck me, fill me, please!"

Old 12-29-2017, 05:35 PM   #107
momadness
Literotica Guru

In the short time Cisco had known Christie, he had uncovered a submissive yearning to be free, a woman who had been insecure in his life, and a person who was strong enough to stand alone but much preferred a knight in shining armor. The creature that he was seeing right then and there was someone almost entirely different!

This woman seemed to almost teem with a ferocity of need that she dangerously close to being overly aggressive about. He had felt her rolling her hips, squeezing her muscles on his shaft and it was quite literally driving him wild. For a moment in time, he didn't want to be a Master to her... dominant to her... he wanted to be her man!

He felt her roll him on top of her and it shocked him with how much she seemed to need everything in him! He had never seen anything of the like before! Further more... he liked it... he liked it a LOT!

Cisco drove his cock into that body harder! He said, "grab your ankles, spread your legs as wide as you can..."

She didn't hesitate to obey as she reached and opened herself as wide as she could and even then she was tighter than he had ever felt before! He pounded into her! Her body was not on a mattress or in the air, it was on an unforgiving wooden dock so her body absorbed the entire impact of his thrust!

It was on the third thrust that she screamed out and at first the thought he had hurt her but she exploded in an orgasm instead, screaming a profanity that pretty mouth should never speak out. He wanted to chuckle but couldn't as the pleasure that was hitting him was growing stronger by the moment.

Before he lost control though, he stopped only long enough to flip her onto her tummy, her breasts pressing into the wood. He positioned her knees under her body, planted his cock inside her once more, then reached to her hands, wrenching them behind her and lifting her upper body up off the dock.

Using his hands which were firmly locked onto her wrists, he pulled and pushed her body onto his cock, relentless and hard! He felt that urge growing in him as he barked, "I own you woman! I own every fucking inch of you! You are mine to do with what I want! Fuck! Oh Fuck!!!"

This only seemed to make her thrust even harder using him as leverage for her too! He felt her squeezing once again as he said, "Fuck I will fucking fuck every fucking fuckhole you have! Shit!!! AH!!"

He exploded inside her, pumping his cock deep into her loin, filling her with his life bearing seed, so much that it poured out of her and dripped onto the dock itself! He pulled her taunt onto him until every drop of his seed had burned itself deep into her body!

It was only then did he ease up but not pull out. He kept himself inside her, gently rocking back and forth. Her pussy was like mana from heaven and his for the taking... He looked down at her and said, "Now... sla.... pet... now you gone and done it..."

When she turned her head to look up at him, he had a smile a mile wide on his face and said, "I have NEVER had that before... I won't let you go now even if you wanted to go... not until I have that every morning, noon, and night for the rest of my life... Shit..."

Old 12-31-2017, 05:23 PM   #108
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

"grab your ankles, spread your legs as wide as you can..."

Christie didn't hesitate, splaying herself wide open almost before he had finished the sentence. She'd never felt anything like the almost painful stretch, the amazing combination of fullness and friction that was Cisco's cock moving inside her. Filling her. Fucking her.

Her breath whooshed out in a grunt with every pounding thrust that ground her hips into the dock, scraped her back and bottom with each snap of Cisco's hips.

Suddenly a wave of sensation flooded her, she screamed, no thought but to survive the pleasure swamping her.

By the time awareness returned, she found herself facedown on the dock on her knees, her arms being held behind her back, used for leverage to drag her back onto Cisco's still thrusting cock.

"I own you woman! I own every fucking inch of you! You are mine to do with what I want! Fuck! Oh Fuck!!!"

Christie moaned. His hoarse shout driving straight to the core of her. Oh yes, fuck yes!

She pulled against the hold on her wrists, driving her hips back to meet his thrust for thrust. She squeezed around him each time he pulled back, aching to hold him inside forever, milking his cock with every stroke.

"Fuck I will fucking fuck every fucking fuckhole you have! Shit!!! AH!!"

"Fuck, yes, fuck me, FUCK ME!"

Her cry was lost beneath his own hoarse shout as his climax exploded, pumping deeply into her. She sagged in his hold, head dropping down as she gasped for breath, savouring the feel of his thick cock throbbing inside her, in counterpoint to the pulsing of her own pussy.

She curled her fingers around his arms, holding tight as he kept up a slow lazy rocking of his hips rather than pulling free. A perfect, blissful connection.

"Now... sla.... pet... now you gone and done it..."

Her eyes flew open, her heart sputtering. Slave? He almost called her slave? She swallowed the yearning that threatened to spill over, afraid to ruin the moment by jumping at the almost offer.

He'd corrected himself. Wasn't ready yet. Didn't want that… yet. Nerves tumbled in her belly. Hope fluttered to life. She turned to peek at him, smiling in relief to see the wide smile shining down on her.

"I have NEVER had that before... I won't let you go now even if you wanted to go... not until I have that every morning, noon, and night for the rest of my life... Shit..."

Her mouth dropped open, her eyes wide and unblinking. Did he realise what he was saying? Did he mean it? Or was it the sweet nothings that stem from the heat of the moment?

Did it matter?

Her answer would be the same either way… "Yes, Sir," she smiled blissfully. "As you wish. Forever."

She pulled her knees forward, pressing her hips back against his and rolled, spinning around the tip of his cock without releasing it and wrapping her legs around him in a single, not quite smooth motion. Impressed with herself for managing it without accidentally kicking him or herself somehow, she curled her legs around him, pulling him tight as she locked her ankles behind his back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a soft, sensual kiss, curling her fingers into the hair at his nape.

"I'm not going anywhere," she whispered, smiling, "well, except to go get my things. Later," she added. "Much, much later."

Old 01-02-2018, 03:20 PM   #109
momadness
Literotica Guru

Cisco looked down at Christie and all her naked glory and still couldn’t believe this woman wrote all those books. She talked as if she didn’t have any practical experience in this lifestyle, yet, the way she handled herself, the manner of her actions told him otherwise. Could she really be that inexperienced?!

At that point it didn’t really matter. Few had ever gotten him to do what she got him to do like that. Had he really started cussing like that? He hoped she hadn’t recorded his words. He had given those words up ever since he left the service in an effort to be a strong church going man. It occurred to him what she had told him too... she has said, “As you wish”. It was a weird thing to have said at that exact moment and sounded more like a quote from a movie than anything.

He grinned as he said, “I don’t want you to go either... even for that... but you need your things for work.”

As Cisco regretfully sat up, helping her into his lap facing him, her legs wrapped around his waist. With a grin, he said, “Princess Bride... wasn’t it? As you wish?”

When her face grew red, he took her chin in his fingers and said, “I know this may sound so fucking rus.... So rushed... because we have just met, but I am falling for you... head over heels. I hope this doesn’t scare you away, but I already believe I am falling in love with you. I am finding that to be the easiest thing in the world to do with you... falling in love.”

When she looked into his eyes, he could feel her probing his mind for the slightest hint of deception. When she found none, she grinned and kissed him hard! HE returned it just has hard!

He lost track of time... of everything except her and that kiss! He didn’t see the sun lowering from it’s height to less than a hand from touching the horizon. All he knew was that his lips were incredibly chapped, his tongue sore, and the parts of their bodies that were touching each other were sweaty and wet. He did love this woman and he only prayed she didn’t hurt him for this...

Slowly, he pulled back from the kiss and said, “Since you know about your home for the next few weeks, it’s only fair that you show me yours... don’t you think? How about I come with you to your place and you show me around... perhaps show me a few of those awards that you earned?”

She grinned, nodded and almost giggled with glee as she pulled to her feet, shaking out the pins and needles from the sitting like she had. He pulled himself to his feet and realized that his butt had gone completely numb. And the pins and needles that bombarded his bottom made him jump and hop like he was stepping on a fire ant bed!

He couldn’t help but laugh as she giggled at his silliness. He chuckled and handed him his shirt and blanket. He slipped into his pants and boots, and eventually led her back to the horse. He climbed up into the saddle, then to her surprise, he pulled her up as if she weighed nothing. The ride back, he firmly fingered her clit and vaginal tunnels, making her cum so hard!

When they finally reached the bar, he knew she was still in heat and her urges were keeping her on th edge of subspace. He helped her to the ground, watching her weakly lean up on the wall. He said, “Stay here pet.”

He grinned as he took the saddle off the horse and put it away, then brushed down the horse and put her back in the stall. He turned, went to the dungeon, gether the few pieces of clothing she had and then led her back into the house.

He grabbed her wrists as she stepped inside and spun her to face him. He said, “I haven’t heard you say it yet pet...”. He could see he didn’t need to elaborate on what he had meant...

Old 01-03-2018, 09:23 PM   #110
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Christie squealed in surprise as Cisco reached down and with barely any effort, pulled her up to settle in front of him in the saddle. It was further evidence of his sheer strength and a sharp reminder of how truly she was at his mercy. The knowledge sent a curl of desire spiralling through her belly.

She always been attracted to big men, tall men… but with Cisco it was somehow so much more than mere attraction. Most of the men she'd been with had been kind, polite, deferential. The epitome of gentlemen, but to an almost overcautious extreme.

Cisco was all those things too, of course, but he also exuded strength… power… control. He was not afraid to take her in hand, literally… to demand obedience and to provide the consequences for disobedience. The tenderness of her bottom as it pressed between the saddle and Cisco's denim-covered lap were testament to the fact.

Her pussy throbbed at the thought and she pressed her thighs tight against the saddle with an almost inaudible whimper. A soft breeze puckered her nipples and the sudden reminder of her nakedness as she felt Cisco's chest against her back sent another wave of desire coursing through her.

She'd never felt so small, so submissive, so… owned… in her life as she did with him. She felt the rumbling groan in his chest vibrate through her as well, and realised she'd never felt so powerful either.

He clicked his tongue and she felt his thighs squeeze together then the bounce of the horse's gait rocked her against Cisco's groin as they began to head back. With the hand not on the reins, Cisco reached up to squeeze and fondle one aching tit before sliding his fingers down her belly, searching out her clit.

Christie gasped and arched, grabbing at his hand as she twisted and kicked.

Hare tossed her head with a snort, dancing to the left.

Cisco leaned closed, breathing against Christie's ear. "Be still, pet. You're spooking the horse. And hands off." There was no doubt of the command in the last three growled words.

Moaning softly, Christie lifted her hands away from his, stretching them up over her head to curl around Cisco's neck as she arched her back, pressing her head against his shoulder.

"Much better, baby," Cisco grinned, eyes lowering to watch her breasts bounce in rhythm with the horse's gait. "I like that."

He flicked his fingers and Christie gasped softly, straining to keep her legs in place even as she clutched at his neck with her hands, squeezing her eyes shut. "Sir, please! I can't be still and quiet when you touch me… please."

"But you will, won't you?" He grinned, fingering her more deeply.

She panted, keening softly, trembling with the effort to remain still.

"Such a good girl," he praised, and Christie felt the words fill her heart, settle her soul.

"Sir," she whispered, turning her head to press her face against his throat.

"Cum!"

"SIR!!" Christie gasped, pushing her hips forward and squeezing her thighs around his hand as her clit and pussy spasmed, soaking his fingers.

Christie floated, barely aware of the rest of the ride, or the gentle fingers repeatedly stroking her swollen folds. When the rocking motion finally stopped and she was lifted down, she barely blinked, only leaning against the wall for the support her trembling legs left in doubt.

Cool wood pressed against her back and she had a momentary thought that there was something unusual about that, but a rush of cool air across her thrumming skin pushed such concerns away.

She felt a tug on her throat and blinked up to see Cisco standing with a grin, on finger curled in the ring on her collar. She straightened up without question, following behind as he headed out of the barn toward the house, not sparing a single thought for the small bundle of clothes he carried or the fact that she was completely naked but for collar and cuffs as she walked across his yard.

He led, she followed. He ordered, she obeyed. That was the way it was meant to be.

She stepped through the door and was suddenly spun around.

"I haven’t heard you say it yet pet…"

Christie looked up into Cisco's searching eyes. She knew what he needed to hear. "you are absolutely right, Sir. This is all moving so very fast." She saw his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed hard, and she hurried to continue, "but I'm falling in love with you, too."

She lifted her wrists and pressed a kiss to the fists wrapped around them. "Nothing in my life has ever felt so right… more perfect… than submitting to you. I am terrified beyond words of disappointing you, but I can't imagine anything I want more than to be yours. Forever."

She grinned up at him with a mischievous twinkle. "And of course you can come along to my house. I can always use a big, strong man to carry my bags for me." She twisted with a giggle and ran for the stairs.

Old 01-04-2018, 01:20 PM   #111
momadness
Literotica Guru

Cisco chuckled as he watched her ass race up those stairs as fast as she could! He chuckled and raced up after her, his fingers just pinching each cheek as she hustled!!!

As they reached his bedroom, he heard the sound of Christie's phone ringing to the sound of Beyonce's song 'Single ladies'. He stopped long enough to see Christie turn to face him, kissing him once before saying, "It's... Jessie. May I sir?"

Cisco nodded, let her go and walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He raised the toilet seat up and began to pee. Halfway through, he heard her yell, "WHAT?!?! OH MY GOD!!!"

Cisco pinched off the stream and tucked himself back in his pants before spinning to head back tot he bedroom.

Christie was scrambling around grabbing her purse and coat. Tears raced down her eyes! Cisco said, "What's wrong?"

She dropped everything and raced to him, crying, burying her head in his chest, "My... house is on fire!"

"Oh shit!" Cisco said as he held her a moment and said, "You can't go back in just a coat. Come on. Hurry!"

He ran to the closet, tossed a shirt and sweats to her, socks and shoes. As she scrambled into her clothes, he threw a shirt on too! As they dressed, they raced downstairs and he grabbed his truck keys and said, "I will drive you if you want."

It was clear shock was all over her face as she nodded. She couldn't have driven anyways at the moment! He jumped in his truck and said, "Address."

-- 20 minutes later --

Cisco's truck pulled up to the Christie's house and his heart sank! She screamed out in shock! The house was completely engulfed in flames!

Two firetrucks were pulled up and firemen were holding water nozzles trying to put the fire out! Christie jumped out the truck and went to race to her home! Cisco jumped out screaming, "NO! WAIT!" He raced to catch her and pulled her back into his arms, holding her and keeping her from doing something stupid like racing inside and dying.

A man raced over to the two and said, "Christie! My god where were you? I have been trying to call you for an hour! It was your fucking ex-boyfriend! I saw him throw him throw one of those molotov cocktails in through the living room window! My god!!!" He wrenched Christie away from Cisco and pulled her to him.

Cisco was shocked. He had no idea who this man was but she knew him and leapt into his arms for comfort. Cisco looked at Christie and wondered if she would blame him for keeping her away from her home?

He turned and walked to the fireman that had captain's bars and said, "What happened?"

"Got the call from the neighbor. We got here as soon as we could but... it's going to be a total loss. Are you the owner?" The Captain said.

"No. She is." He pointed to Christie as she collapsed onto the ground crying in the other man's arms. He buried the jealousy that burned in him. This was NOT the time to deal with that. She had said she loved him.

"Excuse me." A police officer said as he walked up to the three of them.

Cisco turned and said, "Yes sir? Can I help you?"

"Are you Ms. Spencer's boyfriend?" the officer asked.

Cisco looked back to Christie who rocked on the ground in her neighbor's arms crying. He wanted to hold her desperately but she wanted that guy instead. He had only just met her but ... He looked at him and said, "I suppose I am. I am..."

He never got the words out at the cop grabbed his wrist and slapped a pair of cuffs on him! He said, "You have the right to remain silent! Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an ..."

"What are you doing? Why are you arresting me?!?!" Cisco asked.

The Cop said, "My report says the boyfriend set the place on fire. That's you! Now let me finish reading you the rights!"

Cisco didn't resist. He knew they were wrong.

He only hoped Christie could straighten this out before they hauled him away and from the way things looked, she was too wrapped up in the arms of her neighbor!

Old 01-06-2018, 08:32 PM   #112
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Christie was numb, barely registering Ollie's arms around her as she stared vacantly at the flames consuming her home.

Her home.

She was homeless.

She had nothing left. Tears filled her eyes as she struggled to breathe around the dawning pain. Photo albums… gone. Books… gone. Oh god, grandma's quilt… Everything was gone. Her entire life reduced to a single change of clothes jammed into a bag in the back of her car at Cisc-

"Cisco!" She pulled away from Ollie and ran to the officer leading a hand-cuffed Cisco away as he read him his rights. Slamming her hand down to break the unsuspecting officer's grip, she shoved him back, pushing between him and Cisco and crounching protectively, her fingers curling into fists. "What do you think you're doing?!"

"Ma'am," the officer extended his palms, speaking in a soothing tone, "calm down, ma'am."

"You're not taking him away!"

"Ma'am…"

Christie raised her fists, glaring at the officer trying to placate her.

"Christie." Cisco's commanding voice behind her brooked no argument and she straightened, turning to face him.

"they can't take you away too," she whispered brokenly, tears spilling over.

"Christie." He waited until her eyes lifted to meet his. "Assaulting an officer and getting yourself arrested too will not help the situation."

"but…" she sniffled, wrapping her arms around his waist and pressing her face against his chest.

He leaned down. "They think I started the fire. You need to be calm and explain the truth to him. Can you do that for me?"

She pressed one hand against his chest as she curled the other around his cheek, whispering barely audibly. "Yes, Sir." Inhaling deeply, she straightened, turning to face the officer, pressing her back against Cisco's chest.

"I apologise, officer." She nodded. "I believe there's been a misunderstanding."

"Ma'am," the officer slowly lowered his hands, stepping closer. "You need to step away from the suspect."

Christie shook her head. "Mr. Reid could not have set the fire. He was with me, at his home."

"We were informed that it was your boyfriend who set the fire, ma'am."

Christie nodded, leaning against Cisco. "You mean my ex-boyfriend, Mr. Richard Granger, set the fire. This is my… this is Cisco Reid. We were nowhere near here at the time. I believe it was my neighbour, Mr. King, who identified Richard?" She pointed in Ollie's direction.

Ollie nodded slowly, a slightly considering look on his face as he studied Christie and Cisco. He stepped forward, "yes, officer. This is not the man I saw."

"You're sure?" the officer questioned, and at Ollie's firm nod, stepped over to Cisco, undoing the cuffs. "Sorry, sir. You're free to go."

"thank you, officer." Christie nodded, curling her fingers around to rub gently at Cisco's wrists. "ok?" she whispered.

Cisco smiled, wrapping her in his arms and pulling her against his chest. "ok," he pressed a kiss against the top of her head. "You were perfect, baby. Thank you."

"Christie," Ollie called, "There's nothing you can do here. Why don't you come over to our place? Get some rest."

She shook her head, curling more tightly against Cisco.

Ollie hesitated a moment. "Bring your… friend." He met Cisco's cool grey eyes, looking for support. "It'll make the monsters feel better. They're a little panicked."

Christie looked over in the kennel's direction. "They are?"

"Why don't we go let them know you're ok, baby?"

Christie barely remembered agreeing, or the short walk to Ollie's backyard. In a matter of moments she was sitting in the grass, arms wrapped around four frantically nuzzling and licking bulldogs, sobbing out her heartbreak in the flickering light as her home was reduced to cinders.

Old 01-09-2018, 01:13 PM   #113
momadness
Literotica Guru

Cisco made no mistakes. He was firmly in what was left of Christie's world. He felt horrible for thinking it but it was true. What she had was burning up into ash and that made what she had that much more important to her. That included these dogs and her neighbor too. He studied them as leaned on the backdoor opening and watched as Ollie and Christie sat in the pile of dogs playing with them. They whimpered, flicked their tails nervously and kept glancing at him and the fire as if both were equally dangerous.

He thought about what she was going through and the shock of it all. The closest thing he could imagine to what was happening to her happened to him less than a couple of years ago. His wife had filed for a divorce on him and moved out of the home, taking half of their marital assets with him. That was hard but not as bad as a few years later, when he had Liza in his life. He left the home one day and told her to pack her things and get out. He had been foolish enough to trust her enough to think she wouldn't rob him.

When he had come home, he found every possession in his home was gone except his military things, personal mementos, his awards on the wall, and the pictures of his daughter on the wall. Liza had stolen everything else, the bed, the tables, the chairs, the fridge, everything. She hadn't been able to get into his woodshop or the barn so he still had a number of items there, but the house had been emptied out. He felt like he had been punched in the nuts. He felt like he had been raped.

To make matters worse, it wasn't Liza who stole everything. His bitter ex-wife and his now bitter ex-girlfriend joined forces against him and accused him of a lot of bad things. The ex-girlfriend invited the ex-wife to his home to help himself to the rest of his possessions while the Liza only took what was hers. They had the audacity enough to leave two receipts of sale, one signed by his ex-wife granting Liza rights to his possessions and one from Liza granting permission to have the ex-wife access into his home.

He had never felt so violated in his life. So completely and utterly vulnerable in his life. It was that weekend, two things happened to him as a result of these actions. The first had been that he bitterly swore he would NEVER let another woman in his life ever again. The second was he started working on his woodworking and began building his furniture which now filled his home. Everything wooden in his home had his personal brand on it somewhere and NO one would EVER take it from him.

He heard Christie begin crying again as Ollie held her tightly and the dogs tried to push in to lick her face. It broke his heart to see this happening to her right at the beginning of what he hoped was going to be a fantastic and perfect relationship. He wanted to reach out to hold her too, but it looked very much like her neighbor had the job covered.

A chime on the doorbell alerted him to a visitor and he turned and headed back inside the home to the front door and opened it. The fire chief stood in the doorway and said, "Is Ms. Spencer available?"

"She is in the back sir. Can I help you?" Cisco asked.

The Chief said, "I need to talk to her directly." Cisco nodded and led him into the house and to the back. The chief took off his hat and looked down at her and said, "Ms. Spencer. We... found the accelerant used. It looks like a bottle with some kind of rag in it. We call them Molotov cocktails. Simple and effective to use. We will be writing this up as an act of Arson."

Cisco watched her start to cry again and he looked to the Chief and said, "Is there anything we can do right now?"

"We are nearly done putting the fire out... there isn't much left I am afraid. We managed to save the back right corner of the house, though the water damage is substantial. I would recommend contacting your home owner's insurance company and get an agent down here as soon as possible."

The Police Captain walked into the house and to the back where he had seen the conversation happening and said, "Ma'am. I know this is a bad time. We haven't located your ex-boyfriend yet. Can you give us a list of anywhere he may hang out at? Perhaps family he might go to for help? Anything you can give us would be helpful."

Old 01-11-2018, 08:55 PM   #114
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

"I…" Christie sniffled, wiping at the tear tracks on her cheeks, "I… can't think… I…" She stared blankly at the charred remains of her home. "He… he told me once that he had no family around here, but he lied about so many other things, I just don't know…" She stood up, walking with the Police Captain into the kitchen. "He hung out with a rowdy crowd. That was one of the reasons…"

Her voice faded as they stepped into the other room, and Ollie turned to study the man who'd shown up with her, cocking his head as he looked him up and down. He couldn't have been in the picture long, because she hadn't mentioned that she was seeing anyone before he'd left.

He crossed his arms over his chest, his protective instincts going into overdrive. "So, we never had a proper introduction," he extended his hand, "I'm Olliver King, Christie's friend."

Cisco nodded, accepting the firm grip. "Cisco Reid. Nice to meet you, Olliver."

Ollie's eyes narrowed just a fraction. His words were absolutely calm and polite, but Ollie had the unmistakeable impression that Reid was staking a claim on Christie.

"How long have you-…"

His question was interrupted by the dog's loud excitement over Christie's return. She stood blinking, staring blindly.

Cisco reached for her, but Ollie was closer.

She looked up, eyes brimming with fresh tears. "They have no idea where he is… I… I don't know what to do next. I don't… where am I going to go? What am I going to do? I need my car… I need… I…"

Ollie hugged her close. "You don't have to go anywhere. You'll sleep here… tonight and as long as you need."

Cisco spoke up. "Your car is still at my place. I'll call Donovan tomorrow and we can bring it in for you. Or your friend can bring you out to pick it up if you'd rather. Whatever you want…" He bit off the 'pet' that almost followed.

Christie looked between Ollie and Cisco, torn with indecision. She longed to bury herself in Cisco's arms and hide away from all of it. Everything had been so perfect… and now it was all so…

The fire had left more in ashes than just her home and her possessions.

How could she go stay with Cisco now? How would either of them ever know it was something she wanted and not just desperation? She needed to get herself back on her own two feet. She needed to salvage her life before she could think of offering herself to him. She needed to prove, to herself as much as to him, that she could take care of herself. That she didn't expect him to take care of her.

Her mind raced. And there was still Richard. God only knew what he would try next. How could she drag Cisco into the insanity that her life was becoming? She hadn't yet learned all the details, but from everything she had been told, and had pieced together, Cisco had survived his own troubles and was finally getting his life back. How could she drag him back under again?

She couldn't do that to him.

"Thank you, Ollie. Would it be all right if Ebony slept in the spare room with me?" she whispered.

"oh sweetie," Ollie chuckled, "I don't think you'll keep any of them out of there tonight."

She turned to Cisco. "I'll decide about the car tomorrow, if that's ok?"

"Of course, baby," he smiled.

"Thank you… for bringing me ho-…" she caught a sob and Cisco quickly wrapped her in his strong arms.

"sshhh… ssshhhhh… you'll be ok," he whispered into her hair, "just give it some time." He rocked her in his arms until the tears ran out.

Old 01-12-2018, 02:52 PM   #115
momadness
Literotica Guru

The drive home for Cisco was long and quite frankly boring. He pulled up his Wheel of Time book series on Audiobook and kicked things off were he had left off. He had run through this 14 book series at least 3 times now and each time he seemed to pick up something new out of it. He was at the part in the book where the girl had been raised to the leader of the Aes Sedai and was still in shock about it.

He let his mind wander off thinking about Christie sitting next to the ruins of her home. He had wanted to help her so badly but there just wasn't anything anyone could do... not really. She had had the rug wiped out from under her and only she could pull herself back up onto her feet and press forward. He just hoped she had it within her to do that very thing.

His mind moved to this Ollie guy too. He seemed like a nice enough guy and didn't really feel like much of a threat to him. Ollie didn't seem to be overly trusting of him though and rightfully so he suspected. They had literally just met at the steps of her burning inferno of a home.

After he got home and headed inside, he headed up to his bedroom, peeled out of his clothes and climbed into the shower, turning the hot water onto his sore back and let things fade away for a time.

A dark brown Corolla putted down the dark road a good distance away from the truck it had been trailing. When he saw the truck pull around a bend and into a drive, he pulled his car off to the side of the dirt road and waited with the car turned off. The man inside watched the upstairs light turn on.

The man in the sweatshirt with hoodie eased out of his car, reaching back in to grab his Beretta pistol from the glove box, he turned and watched a while till the lights upstairs finally flickered off. He dropped the magazine into his hand, checked by moonlight to make sure it was full, then began to walk towards the house.

Cisco turned off the light next to his bed and crawled into bed, wearing a pair of boxer briefs. He grabbed his phone and stared at the picture of her and her girlfriend snapping that shot on his phone at the UFC game and grinned. His heart ached for Christie and the pain she was going through. He wanted to stay with her all night if she had wanted it, but it had been clear that she was too distraught to think too straight at the moment and her best friend Ollie seemed quite okay with shoving him off.

He wondered what the deal was with that guy and had to admit, was feeling some ... jealousy. He wanted to take care of her but she seemed to want to be around what was more familiar to her and at this point it was ...

Cisco's eyes flicked open. Something was wrong. He sat up in bed, listening to the sounds of his home and the land. Things seemed too... quiet. He didn't like it. When he heard the faint sound of glass shattering downstairs, he realized he wasn't alone now. Someone was breaking in!!

Carefully, he dialed 911.

The stranger reached inside the broken window panel and unlocked the kitchen door, carefully slipping inside the house. He stepped over the glass and into the house glancing about the ground floor looking around for that bastard that had taken his fiance. He heard a floorboard on the second floor creak and he froze, bringing his gun up and aimed it towards the upstairs hallway which barely could be seen.

Cisco stood quietly in the hallway, his own Beretta in his hand cocked and ready to fire. He leaned against the upstairs wall, glancing up and down the hallway, looking for the intruder. Slowly, he moved closer to the stairwell, peaking down into the kitchen, not seeing anything.

The intruder could see movement and fired at it!

*BANG!* *BANG!* He threw himself to the right!

Cisco felt plaster explode near his head and he jumped out of the way, rolling to the ground and scrambling back down the hall! He cursed as he realized he had dropped the pistol when he fell back! He yelled out, "I called the cops Richard! They are on their way!"

Richard grinned as he heard the man thump into the ground. Surely he had hit him. He turned and walked up the stairs. He said, "I don't give a fuck about that. She was my wife and you took her!"

He looked at the ground and found Cisco's gun and picked it up, tucking it in his pants. He looked down the hall, keeping his gun leveled. Richard took another step down the hall... carefully checking every inch of the hallway as he moved along.

The first door to the right was open and he fired two more rounds on either side of the door, knowing it would go through the wall and into anybody hiding on the other side of it! He said, "Just come on out man... let's finish this. Once I am done here... I will head back to Ollie's... get rid of him, then end her as well... of course... not before I fuck her up the ass again!"

Richard stepped into the room scanning the entire bedroom, gun swivelling everywhere and anywhere it could. He said, "Come on out man... I will make it quick."

In the far distance, the faint sound of police sirens could be heard.

Richard took one more step into the room... and Cisco exploded from the door opposite the hallway, slamming into the man's back, sending him flailing into the ground! Both guns went flailing across the room as Richard scrambled onto his back and slammed Cisco's head and nose into the footboard of the bed!!

Stars burst into Cisco's eyes as pain racked his head! He felt Richard scramble out from under him towards the guns! He reached out, grabbed Richard's leg and pulled him back! He punched Richard's face hard... then hit him again... and again...and again!

The mostly naked Cisco straddled Richard as he recovered from the never ending blows! Cisco punched and punched till there was no more fight left in the man!

He felt something metallic in his mouth. Blood. Something burned his left eye as well! He knew it had to be blood too! The sirens grew closer and closer, the flashes and blue and red beginning to flicker in the window.

Cisco pulled himself up slowly and backed away as he heard a man downstairs yell, "POLICE!!!"

"Up... " *BANG!!* The explosion of sound stunned Cisco once more as he spun to see Richard holding his own gun! He felt extreme pain as flesh tore near his neck!! He fell back onto the ground... his hand reaching to his neck, blood oozing out between his fingers!

The sounds of footsteps grew close as a man yelled, "POLICE!!!"

Cisco looked at Richard as he turned the gun back towards him! Cisco knew the gig was up. He was going to go out like this! His last thought was going to be how he wanted to tell Christie he loved her once more!!!

*BANG BANG BANG!!!* Three shots exploded in the room as he closed his eyes, his room still spinning from the head trauma and neck...

He saw Richard collapse to the ground, blood oozing from his mouth, his eyes already glazing over...

The two officers that entered the saw Cisco on the ground, bloodied and injured and he they quickly holstered their weapons and said, "Hang on sir... just hang on..."

The room was already spinning as his eyes closed...

-- The next morning --

Cisco's first thought was the feeling of a soft hand in his. He squeezed it gently...and felt his eyes open every so slowly... and seeing the most beautiful woman in the world staring at him with terrified eyes. He whispered, "W... wha...."

Christie's wiped her wet eyes as she sat her head up and said, "Shhh... don't talk."

The doctor walked into the room and smiled as he saw his patient waking up. He said, "Mr. Reid. I am Doctor Stevenson. How you feeling?"

"F... fin..." Cisco said calmly. His neck and head hurt... a lot...

"You were lucky sir. You have a bullet nick your neck and you had a pretty bad concussion, but you will live." He looked to Christie and said, "Ms. Reid... you been here all night. Can I get you anything?"

Her face turned red as she looked to him a moment... He just smiled and let his head rest on the pillow once more.

Old 01-13-2018, 11:57 AM   #116
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Christie could feel the heat burning in her cheeks as she turned back to the doctor. "No, thank you, I'm fine." She sat back, attempting to slip her fingers from Cisco's but he kept a firm grip on her. "I… When will my…" she stammered, "wh-when will Cisco be able to go home?"

Dr. Stevenson consulted the chart in his hands and smiled. "The concussion was fairly severe. We'd like to keep your husband for some short term observation, just to be on the safe side, but if he continues to improve the way he has, we should be able to release him to your care in a few days."

"oh… I…" Christie blinked wide-eyed.

"Thank you… doc-…," Cisco cut in with a smile in Christie's direction.

The doctor nodded. "Unless you have any further questions, I'll just continue on my rounds then. If you need anything Mr. Reid, just ring for a nurse."

"…sure my wife… can handle… anyth-… I need," he rasped quietly.

The doctor shared a quick grin with his patient at Ms. Reid's fiery blush. "Yes, well, I suppose she can at that." He grinned, teasing, "nothing too strenuous yet though. Good morning to you both." With a wink and a wave he turned and exited the room.

Cisco turned his head, arching a brow in Christie's direction, waiting.

"oh Sir!" she gasped, tugging her hand free and turning to pace the room, arms waving, "I was so scared. You were unconscious and covered with blood! They weren't going to let me see you! I figured if it worked for Sandra Bullock maybe it would work for me too. I just wanted to see you… I needed to know you were going to be okay." She barely paused for breath. "This is all my fault. I'm so sorry. I should never have... if you'd never met me you'd wouldn't have… you could've died!!" She ended with a soft wail.

Christie reached inside her borrowed turtleneck sweater for the collar that, in all the confusion of the last 24 hours, was still buckled securely around her neck. "We shouldn't… you won't want to…"

"Chris-… pet!" The sharp croak pulled her eyes to Cisco's pained expression. "Water?"

She hurried forward to grab the glass of ice water on his bedside table, holding it up and bending the straw in his direction.

Taking a few long draws on the straw, Cisco fell back against the pillow, clearing his throat. He took her hands, holding them tightly. "Not your fault," he whispered roughly. He reached up with his free hand, tugging on the ring on the collar. "MY choice." The pained expression returned to his eyes. "Unless you don't want…" He let his hand drop.

"I want." She whispered thickly, fighting back tears, "I just don't think…"

"Don't think." He interrupted with a scowl. "Need… good spanking."

Christie drew in a sharp breath, tingling awareness sparking through her entire body at the instant visual of herself bent naked over Cisco's knees, one big hand holding her steady as the other rained fire down on her upturned bottom.

"Sir!"

"Yes," Cisco's eyes drifted closed in momentary relief, then short open to stare intently into hers. "your Sir."

Christie met the searching gaze with a soft smile, filled in equal measure with relief and contentment. "Yes," she whispered her agreement, "MY Sir." She settled a hip on the edge of his bed, leaning over to place a tender kiss on his forehead. "Mine."

The door swung open and Ollie stuck his head in. "Christie, you ready to go home yet? We should really let the man get some rest."

She sat back, looking from Ollie back to Cisco.

Cisco nodded slightly, "for now?"

She beamed back at him. "Yes, Sir," she whispered, "for now." She leaned close again, pressing a soft kiss against his cheek as she breathed into his ear, "I love you, Sir." Blushing, she pulled away, not waiting for a response, and headed toward the door.

Old 01-16-2018, 07:40 AM   #117
momadness
Literotica Guru

Donovan Simmons gently wrapped on the door to the hospital room and said, "Hey big man... you up for some company?"

Cisco's eyes shifted from Police Detective Nathan Porter to see his best friend on the planet walking into the room with his wife Susan who trailed him off to the side and one step behind him holding a large bouquet of flowers in her hands with a giant get well balloon hanging from it.

Cisco nodded and spoke in a gravelly tone, "Of course. Please..."

The detective looked at Cisco and said, "I did have a couple of more questions... about what we found in your barn."

Donovan looked at the detective and said, "I am sure those barn questions have nothing to do with the fact my friend was nearly murdered by some fucking psycho."

"Well... no. Not directly... but we have had a string of ... other incidents that we wanted to ask about..." The detective asked calmly.

"Officer, I am supposed to be released in the morning. You are welcome to come to my home and interview me..." he rubbed his throat. The doc said that the bull graze combined with the punch he had taken Richard had damaged his vocal chords and the damage was most likely permanent. He cleared his throat and said, "Come to my house then. I am tired now..."

"Of course." The detective said closing his notepad and tucking it into his inner jacket pocket with his pen. He said, "Get well soon."

After the detective slipped out, Susan set the flowers down, looking apprehensively at Donovan, not sure what this string of other incidents meant. Donovan gave a reassuring wink before looking to his friend and said, "So... how you hanging in there man?"

"Throat hurts. Doc says I may have a permanent sore throat. But other than a few scratches, I am good." Cisco said.

"Really. That's good to hear man. How is ... Christie? Heard about her home man..." Donovan said as he sat down in a chair with Susan sitting in his lap. She fingered her collar as she listened in with a smile.

"She is still in shock I think. Combined with finding out her ex tried to kill her man... I am worried about how she will recover from this. She lost everything in that fire... then there is that Ollie guy." Cisco said before clearing his throat again.

"Ollie?" Susan asked.

"Her neighbor she is pretty sweet on... or he is sweet on her... I don't know. Haven't been around them together enough to get a good bead on them." Cisco said.

"Where is she?" Donovan asked as he ran a finger around his wife's covered nipple, enjoying the site of it popping through her shirt.

"Sleeping. Should be here soon I think... " Cisco said as he laid his head back.

There was another knock on his door and he turned to see Christie stepping into the doorway, Ollie next to her. Donovan chuckled and said, "So your Ollie..."

The neighbor looked to Donovan and began to blush ten shades of red. He said nothing and just nodded once.

Cisco looked from Christie, to Ollie, to Donovan and back to Ollie again. He said, "You know him?"

Donovan chuckled and said, "Yeah. We got... history. Him and his ... boyfriend, Ray. Don't we have history Oliver?"

"Yes... sir." the young man said calmly as she caught a shocking look appear on Christie's face as if she was realizing something for the first time.

Susan got up and walked over to Christie and said, "Honey... don't know about the boys here, but we heard about the house. If there is anything we can do... let us know..." She took her hands in her own and smiled warmly.

Cisco looked back to Donovan and then back to Ollie and back to Donovan. Ollie was gay and ... a submissive?

Ollie looked back to Cisco and said, "How are you feeling?"

"I am good." Cisco said as he cleared his throat and said, "Much better now actually..." He looked to Christie who looked warmly at him.

Old 01-17-2018, 08:37 PM   #118
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Christie blushed, dropping her eyes a moment before lifting them back to Cisco's. "Would it be all right if I…" Her voice faded to a whisper before she finished the request, but Cisco only opened his arms with a wide grin.

With a wordless exhalation of relief, Christie eased carefully into the bed alongside him, curling into his snug hold. She closed her eyes with a soft sigh, laying her arm over Cisco's chest. "oh, I've been missing this," she whispered, snuggling her cheek between his chest and shoulder, careful not to jostle his neck. "Is this ok?"

"Perfect." Cisco's gravelly voice sent sparks up her spine, bringing her entire body to attention.

Christie watched the confusion and concern flit across Ollie's features, but she was too content to focus on anything except the steady rise and fall of Cisco's chest. The soothing rhythm was blissfully reassuring, and she managed to truly relax for the first time since the police had called to inform her of the incident.

Donovan spoke up, explaining more for Cisco and Susan's sakes. "Oliver and his boyfriend came to a couple of classes." He glanced at Cisco. "It was shortly after you decided to take a break and I took over some of your demonstrations for you."

"Wait…" Ollie croaked, eyes darting between Donovan and Cisco. "He's M? He's the M?" His mouth dropped open and he braced his hand on the wall, staring at Cisco. "You're M?!"

Donovan just chuckled and slapped Ollie on the shoulder. "You didn't know you were in the presence of greatness?"

"Simmons," Cisco groaned, rolling his eyes.

Donovan waved his hands with a shrug. "Just the truth, man."

"I can testify to that," Christie whispered, giggling as Cisco ticked her ribs in return.

Susan chuckled a moment, then grew more serious. "Christie, we wanted to talk to you about a few ideas we had for fundraisers, to help you out."

"Oh," Christie shook her head, pulling back slightly from Cisco's hold. "I couldn't ask people…"

Susan shook her head sharply, pointing at Christie. "You're not asking, we're offering." She raised an eyebrow with a shrug. "You should know that I already put the word out on a few lists and community groups that Desiree Darque needs our help."

"Wait… what?!" Ollie gasped, waving his hands. He gaped at Christie. "you're Desiree Darque?!" He paled, collapsing into the bedside chair. "M & Desiree Darque!"

"Told ya," Donovan chuckled. "Presence of greatness."

The shrill ring of Christie's cellphone shattered the stunned silence. She slipped out of Cisco's arms, heading to the door. "I've got to take this. Be right back."

As Christie exited the room, Susan turned back to Cisco. "Do you think we can convince her to let us help?" She pinned him with a hard stare. "Are you willing to step back into the Lifestyle to help her?"

"I think we should have a Leather & Lace Night. If you're not willing to host at the barn, we could probably find another club to volunteer their space, but you know nothing would be a bigger draw than M coming out of retirement to help Desiree Darque."

Cisco didn't speak, and Susan continued, filling in the silence. "I'm thinking demonstrations, charity auction… maybe some of your photos, autographed books, equipment." She looked to Ollie. "Do you think we could convince her to go public? I guess we could always make it a Masquerade instead."

Before Ollie could answer, Christie slowly stepped back into the room, shock clear on her drained face, her eyes glistening with moisture.

"What's wrong?" Cisco rasped, pushing up to sit. "Come here, pet." He held out his arm expectantly and Christie responded almost instinctually, moving to take his hand.

"That was Angela, my agent," she whispered blankly. "A movie company optioned my last book ages ago. I'm sure they were thinking it would be the next 50 Shades, but they hadn't done anything with it." She stared blindly out the window. "Angie pushed a bit. Said she told them that my sales numbers have gone through the roof in the last 24 hours. She's never seen anything like it." Her eyes drifted to a wildly grinning Susan.

"They want to produce the movie." Christie whispered. "And the publishers want the next book. Now." Her breathing started to speed up, almost on the verge of panic. "They want me to do interviews!"

She turned wide eyes to Cisco. "What am I going to do?" Her fingers trembled in his, her knees almost buckling. "I can't… I can't… I can't…"

Old 01-19-2018, 10:19 PM   #119
momadness
Literotica Guru

Cisco was excited!!! He couldn't believe it! He reached his hands out and felt her crawl back into his arms as he said, "You can... and you will. My mom always said when a door closed, a window opened. Baby... this is your window."

Christie looked up at him, trembling in his firm grip as he turned and said, "Don. Susan. I have a favor to ask of you."

Susan could sense something big was coming and she bobbed on the balls of her feet and smiled to her daddy, her breasts bouncing slightly.

Don said, "Anything... M."

Ollie looked to Christie and back to him as if he was star struck, his jaw still open.

Cisco looked to Christie and said, "You can... and you will baby." He looked to his best friends and said, "Can you meet with us tomorrow afternoon at the dungeon... it's time to dust off the moth balls. Susan, please start getting the word out about the biggest party this part of the state as seen in years. Invite everyone. Donations are welcome. Bring their Desiree books for autographs... say... a $10 donation per signature?"

Christie's jaw opened slightly as he said, "You really don't know just how big you are in this bdsm world... do you?"

Donovan said, "Can we sell our stuff?" He pulled Susan to his lap again.

"Yes. I will open the wood shop as a place to sell your wares... Say... 25% of all sales are added to the Desiree fund? Susan will work with you on setting up a GOFUNDME donation link for online donations too..." Cisco said as he lay in bed holding his girl.

He realized something which caused him to fall silent. He looked at every person in the room and they all looked at him unblinking. He said, "What?"

Susan smiled and said, "Welcome back... sir."

Cisco smiled as he ran his fingers through Christie's hair. He looked to Ollie and said, "So you know about me do you?"

Ollie grinned wide and his jaw opened and closed wordlessly. Donovan said, "He knows you. You don't know how big you are the lifestyle either brother. This is going to be huge... you know that?"

"Maybe. So... Ollie... want to help us out with out little shindig?" Cisco said with a smile. His throat was starting to hurt again... and he coughed, rubbing his neck.

"Do I ever?!?! Ray will be so excited! All my books?!?! She will... " he looked to her and said, "You will sign all my books?!?! I own three sets of them!"

"Ollie... I am sure she will discount your donation by being exactly who you are and her friend. We would use someone to collect and track the money. Perhaps you and Ray can come out and help us set the place up... what do you say?" Cisco said before coughing again... his throat was really bothering him... something felt wet in his mouth...

"My god yes....! Hey... are you okay?!?" Ollie asked as Donovan and Susan stood up suddenly concerned. He began to cough again... this time, coughing up blood...

Old 01-20-2018, 09:00 PM   #120
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Christie jumped off the bed, spinning to wrap her arms around Cisco's chest, supporting his shoulders as he coughed. She grabbed the call button, pressing it desperately, repeatedly. "Ollie, will you go find his doctor, please!" She stroked Cisco's back, slow, soothingly as the coughing fit eased.

She felt his hand curl loosely around her waist as the dropped back against the cushions, exhausted, and she reached for the ice water, holding the straw up to his lips. "slowly," she cautioned. "easy."

Tears filled her eyes, but she blinked them away. He needed her strength now, not her own hysteria.

A nurse came bustling into the room, shutting off the call button and turning to Cisco. "How are we doing, Mr. Reid? Having a problem?"

Just as Christie spoke up to answer, "he was coughing up blood," the doctor hurried in, followed closely by Ollie.

"Blood, hmmm? Why don't I take another look at that throat?" He turned to the others. "Mrs. Reid can stay, but I'll have to ask the rest of you to step outside for a moment, all right?"

Donovan and Susan shared an amused grin, but only nodded. "We'll be right outside."

A few minutes later, Dr. Stevenson was opening the door to allow them back in. "Mr. Reid is fine. He needs to cut back on the talking a bit, to allow his vocal cords to rest and heal some. IF he expects to be allowed to go home tomorrow." The doctor winked to Christie as he gave a sharp nod to Cisco. "To that end, I'm going to ask that the visit come to an end today. Mr. Reid needs to rest."

Cisco grabbed Christie's hand, holding tight.

Dr. Stevenson chuckled. "Yes, Mrs. Reid can stay. Everyone else, say good night."

Cisco held up his hands, fingers widespread.

Dr. Stevenson folded his arms over his chest, rolling his eyes. "Ten minutes then. No more." He left the room, shaking his head. "Heaven save me from stubborn patients!"

Donovan laughed out loud as Susan giggled into her fingers. "Listen man, we're gonna head out. We'll meet you and Mrs. Reid at the barn tomorrow afternoon. Assuming you can convince the doc to spring you from this place. "

Cisco grinned, flipping Donovan the bird, before pulling Christie close again, sliding his hand over her hip.

Ollie and Susan were adding their good byes to Donovan's but Christie was too distracted by the hand stroking over her ass to pay any attention to their words. Suddenly a sharp swat landed on her bottom and she jumped, squeaking in surprise.

Her mouth dropped open in shock, a furious blush rising over her cheeks as she felt Cisco's hand slip under her borrowed skirt to tug at the elastic of her panties. She reflexively stepped away and Cisco stared into her wide eyes, arching one eyebrow.

Christie shook her head the tiniest fraction, pleading with her eyes. She swallowed as she watched Cisco nod firmly, resolutely, holding out his hand.

Impossibly, she felt the heat on her cheeks intensify, radiating from her as an answering surge of wetness soaked her panties. She let her eyes drift shut a moment and drew a deep, fortifying breath. Then she opened her eyes, locking her gaze on Cisco as she reached up under her skirt and shimmied her panties down to hand them over as Ollie gaped, Susan clapped with an overjoyed grin and Donovan merely nodded approvingly.

"I am not permitted panties in my ma-… my Sir's presence." Christie whispered.

Cisco nodded his agreement and held his arms open.

Christie dived into them, curling against him as she hid her flaming face against his broad chest.

"Good girl," he whispered, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

Christie hummed softly, pressing closer. Those whispered words were worth any humiliation.

"we're out, man. See you tomorrow," Donovan called as they waved from the doorway on their way out.

Cisco waved back, curling Christie closer. He lifted the panties to his face, inhaling deeply.

"Sir!" Christie gasped, tugging them away as she blushed.

Cisco tugged them free of her loose grip, tossing them into the bedside garbage can with a grin. He pulled her closer, digging his free hand under her skirt to stroke along the wet folds the scent of her panties only hinted at.

"Sir, please!" Christie squealed in a hushed whisper, "Anyone might come in!" she squirmed in his tight hold, unable to escape his determined fingers.

Cisco grinned, shrugging, relentlessly fingering her clit as she whimpered and gasped and struggled to hold in her cries, pleading, "please sir, stop or you'll make me cum!"

The grin only widened as he nodded, pressing his lips against her ear, whispering, "Cum!"

Christie's head fell forward as she clutched at his arms, sinking her teeth into her lip as she muffled her cries against his shoulder and shuddered against him.

Old 01-23-2018, 02:00 PM   #121
momadness
Literotica Guru

Cisco wanted to laugh as she squirmed. He wanted to whisper to her. He wanted to more than just play with his fingers inside her while they were in this bed, but he just couldn't do more than he had.

When the doctor came back into the room, he found the two of them curled up together in that bed, the blanket covering both of them up. At first, he wanted to wake them up and suggest she go home. But then he walked around just a bit and found the lower part of the blanket was not fully covering her and his fingers were firmly between her legs. A slim trail of fluid dripped down her leg. He looked up and it appeared that his other hand was firmly inside her shirt, hand on her breast. Both seemed deep asleep.

He shook his head and turned to the door, muttering, "Kids these days..."

Cisco was the first to rise that morning and find he had been holding her the entire night in his bed. He slipped his left hand free of her thighs and found his finger looked all shriveled up like it had been in water the entire time. He smiled as he felt the moisture under her hip from the slow drip of her cum all night long.

He realized his right hand was firmly tucked into her shirt, hand on her breast. He grinned and whispered, "Heaven. This is heaven..."

He felt her moan and move a bit... starting to come out of the sleep herself. he leaned in and whispered, "I know this is only our second night to have a sleepover baby... but I never intended it to be in a hospital room."

She giggled as her eyes opened and she looked up to him. He kissed her forehead and whispered, "You are quickly becoming my world. I hope you know that."

She snuggled in closer and he held her tighter for a little while longer. It wasn't until the doctor came back into the room and found them still in bed together when he said, "I... umm... need to give him one final checkup before we release him. If you will excuse me."

Christie jumped up and shimmied her skirt back down to where it should be given it had worked it's way up to her hips. When she looked at him, he smiled at her before turning to the doc and letting him examine the stitches and made him cough a few times. Finally he wrote up a prescription for some pain pills and then said, "Mrs. Reid. We are going to release him now. You can get him home?"

Cisco sat up and slid his feet to the side of the bed, putting his feet on the ground. Cisco looked back at the doc and spoke in a raspy voice, "Doc... the ... other guy that came in... with me... what happened?"

"He is in ICU... comatose." The doctor said as he turned and walked away.

Cisco looked to Christie and could see the fear in her eyes. He said, "It's okay. Help me go home."

Old 01-24-2018, 08:48 PM   #122
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

Christie could see his energy waning as Cisco slowly emerged from the room's bathroom. It was clear that just the simple act of getting dressed had taken more out of him that he was willing to let on. Without a word she stepped closer, curling under his arm and offering her support.

Cisco pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Let's get out of here, baby."

They'd barely made it as far as the hallway before a nurse stomped over with a wheelchair. "Not so fast, Mr. Reid. Your chariot awaits." She held up a hand before he could utter the protest on the tip of his tongue. "Hospital policy, I'm afraid."

He crossed his arms over his chest, disgruntled. "I don't need a wheelchair."

"The sooner you cooperate, the sooner you can be out of here." The nurse returned his same stubborn look, measure for measure.

Christie put her hand on Cisco's chest, drawing his attention to her and looked up into his eyes. "Please?"

She bit back a grin, his expression making it clear he knew exactly what she was up to.

Cisco arched a brow in Christie's direction. "What's in it for me?"

Christie leaned up and breathed into Cisco's ear, "anything you like."

He grinned and lifted her up into his lap as he flopped into the wheelchair. "You," he grinned. "I want you."

"Cisco!" she squeaked, squirming off his lap while the nurse chuckled and rolled her eyes. "If we ever get home," she scolded, then her tone softened, "I'm yours."

--

The shadowed figure hiding in the darkness around the corner watched the entire display, pure hatred filling his features. As the small group finally turned and headed out in the opposite direction, he snarled quietly. "Fucking BITCH!" he muttered, his fist crushing the empty coffee cup he held. "gonna make you pay!"

--

By the time Christie turned Cisco's truck into his long driveway, he was leaning against the far window dozing. It was a longer trip than either of them had anticipated by the time she made a quick stop to fill his prescription and grab a few groceries.

She pulled in to park close to the house and turned off the ignition. Wrapping her arm around his waist, she walked Cisco into the house and up the stairs, grateful to see that someone had already cleaned up a bit after the shooting.

Probably Susan and Donovan. Have to remember to thank them, she thought.

She settled Cisco on the bed and he muttered, "not tired."

"Doctor's orders," she answered. "Lay back while I go get your pills and a glass of water. Doc said they'll probably make you sleepy, remember?"

"Lay with me," he pulled her close.

"Will you rest if I do?"

He grinned. "Promise."

"Ok, I'll be right back." She hurried down the stairs and brought in the grocery bags, leaving them on the kitchen counter as she pulled out the medication and poured a glass of water.

Heading back upstairs, she held out the pills to Cisco and handed over the water.

Tossing them back, he swallowed the water with a grimace. He held open his arms. "You promised."

"so did you. Rest, remember?" She slid into his arms, curling against his chest. He sighed, already drifting back to sleep.

When his breathing had evened out, deep and steady, Christie slipped quietly from his hold and tiptoed from his room to the adjoining bathroom. She felt like she hadn't had a shower or a change of clothes in forever. She paused a moment.

She didn't have clothes anymore. Not beyond a few borrowed outfits. She didn't have anything anymore. She drew a breath and pushed the self pity away. Now was not the time to dwell. She climbed into the shower and just enjoyed the hot spray.

Afterwards, she lifted her clothes and then wrinkled her nose, dropping them again. She couldn't put them back on again without running them through a washer. Grabbing them up along with the towels she'd used, she tidied the bathroom and decided to find the washer.

She peeked into the bedroom, and seeing Cisco still sleeping soundly, she eased open his closet. He hadn't minded her borrowing a shirt before, and they were almost a dress on her. She grabbed the first one and smiled. It reminded her of the shirt he was wearing on their first date. She slipped it on and buttoned it, rolling up the sleeves. It barely hung to her mid-thigh, but she felt wrapped up in Cisco with it on.

She slipped down the stairs and tossed her clothes and the towels into the washer and started the cycle.

Humming softly she headed back to the kitchen to deal with the groceries. Several hours later, she had fresh ginger steeping in a small kettle on the stove, ready to soothe Cisco's throat when he woke up, a large pot of chicken and dumpling soup simmering and a batch of dough for fresh baked rolls on their first rise.

She just needed to find the pans to form the rolls for their second rise. Still humming softly she began to search the cupboards, high and low, unaware that she had gained an audience.

Cisco grinned, shifting as he watched Christie stretching up on her toes to search a tall cupboard, the shirt she was wearing riding up to reveal a teasing glimpse of her smooth, round bottom. Then she shifted again, bending to search a lower cupboard, baring more than just her bottom to his hungry gaze.

"Anything I can help you with?" he rasped.

Christie squeaked and spun, heart pounding, breasts bouncing as she gasped for breath. "Cisco!"

Old 01-26-2018, 01:41 PM   #123
momadness
Literotica Guru

Cisco found himself quite a little treat as he stumbled into the kitchen, still groggy from the medication. His eyes almost instantly fell onto the world's cutest tush peeking out from under his shirt. She was reaching a pair of pans that he had sat on the top shelf. For a moment, his eyes shifted to the soup on the oven and caught a scent of the ginger in the air. He caught the single large mound of dough on the cabinet and realized what it was she was reaching for. He recalled only one reason in his past that he ever utilized ginger and it was NOT in the kitchen.

As she reached up onto her tiptoes, he said, "Anything I can help you with?"

She spun around in shock seeing him standing there and his eyes went to her chest, which bulged at the front of his shirt. When she yelped his name, his big grin hit his face as she raised her hands to her chest instinctively.

He pushed off the wall and walked towards her, his eyes hungry and locked onto her own unblinking eyes. He walked right up in front of her, pressing her between his weary body and the firm countertop and cabinets. He looked down at her and spoke in his gravely voice, "Are we expecting company... pet?"

She didn't move... didn't speak... didn't hardly breath. She just stared into his eyes... and he could feel all the love and honor that was in her entire being explode from her eyes. He knew without a doubt in his own being... that she was his 100%... completely... entirely... He was home.

Slowly, he raised his hand to the top cabinet and pulled out three large flat cookie sheets all the while never taking his eyes off of her. There was no where she could go even if she wanted to... he could almost smell her sex and savored the scent. He brought those cookie sheets down and set them on the counter. He grinned as he leaned in and kissed her, feeling her hands wrap around the sides of his head tenderly. He loved this woman. He knew he loved this woman with everything in his fiber. There would never be a doubt that he was hers as well. She was ... home.

The only thing that broke that moment of sheer exquisite ecstasy was when her hands slid down to his neck and he winced as she touched the bandage on his neck and it sent a painful shock into his skull. Her eyes widened as he winced, jerking her hand back. He never took his eyes off hers as he said, "Those hands... you don't need them right now... do you?" He grinned as he took her wrists and moved them behind her back, wrapping his big hand around both of her wrists snugly.

He leaned in and kissed her deeply, taking her hair and pulling her head up to face him as he invaded her mouth, letting his tongue dance with hers. He only stopped when he felt the issue with his neck cause him to wince again, then closed his eyes waivering ever so slightly. He felt her wiggle her wrists free and wrap around his waist with a look of concern. He smiled reassuringly and said, "I... guess I am not at full strength yet baby. I think... I should go sit for a little bit."

He went to the kitchen table, and rested his buns on the surface of it. He glanced about the oven again... he said, "Seriously... are we expecting company baby?"

Old 01-27-2018, 12:19 PM   #124
anythingulike_69
Literotica Guru

"Sit." Christie dragged on his arm, pulling him from resting against the table and leading him to sit on one of the dining chairs. Cisco arched a brow, but settled back in the chair, tired enough to appreciate the seat.

"Let me check this…" She leaned close examining the bandage for fresh bleeding. "I'm so sorry…"

"It's fine," Cisco protested, pulling away her hands. "Company? Pet?" He reminded, resting his hands on her waist, thumbs stroking through the material of his shirt.

"C-company?" Christie swallowed, distracted, heat blooming between her thighs, stoked by the feel of his strong, callused hands just resting on her. "I-… You-…" She glanced at the stove and back to Cisco, struggling to focus. "You told Donovan and Susan to meet us here this afternoon…" her voice trailed off and she glanced back at the stove. "You need to eat. I just decided it would be good to make enough for everyone, that's all."

"You decided, did you?"

Christie felt a tiny inkling of warning. This thing with Cisco was still so new. She felt out of her depth, still working out the expectations. There was so much they hadn't really discussed yet. "The least we can do is feed them if we're going to put them to work."

"Very true, pet." Cisco smiled. A wicked gleam lit his eyes and he directed, "turn around."

Christie blinked, confused a moment. "I… what?"

"Turn. Around." Cisco tugged slightly at her hips and she spun in place, trying to peek over her shoulder at him.

"Now, touch your toes."

She started to bend forward and felt the shirt tail rising up over her bottom. Straightening quickly she tugged it back down.

Cisco's hands moved to her back, pressing slightly. "Fingers. Toes."

Christie blushed, but bent forward reaching for her toes, leaving her pale bottom and glistening slit bared to his hungry gaze.

Lips latched onto her, a whiskered chin scraping her thighs and Christie jumped with a squeak, only a heavy hand pressing against her back keeping her from standing up.

"Can you hold this position or do you need me to cuff you?"

Christie gasped, clit throbbing. She didn't know what answer he wanted to hear. Her mind raced. Honestly unsure whether she could hold the position and undeniably aroused at the thought of being bound, she could only whisper, "cuffs please, Sir," her face flaming.

"Run up to our bedroom and get them then, pet. Wrists and ankle," he rasped, coughing slightly.

"yes, sir. Just…"

Christie ran first to the cupboard, pulling down a large mug. Pouring some of the warm ginger tea from the pot on the stove and adding a generous dollop of honey, she placed the cup in front of Cisco. "this is for your throat. I'll be right back…"

She turned to go for the cuffs, but a hand on her arm stopped her.

"This is not a democracy and it is not a negotiation. You are treading dangerously toward outright disobedience, pet. Don't think I am not noticing, or keeping a tally. There will be a reckoning." The firmness in his voice sent a curl through her belly. "Cuffs. Now."

"Yes, Sir," she whispered, running up the stairs. Only as she was pulling the cuffs from the drawer did it occur to her… he had said 'our bedroom'. Her heart skipped a beat and she smiled radiantly, rushing back down with cuffs in hand.

Cisco sat at the table where she had left him, sipping the ginger tea. "this helps," he smiled. "thank you, pet." His finger hooked in the loop of the collar she still wore, pulling her close for a quick peck on the lips.

She hummed into the kiss and lifted her hands as he pulled away, offering the cuffs to him. He placed them on the table and one by one, she offered her wrists and ankles to be locked into them.

"Now, as much as I love seeing you in my shirt, I think it's time for it to go."

Christie blushed fiercely, but unbuttoned the shirt and handed it over without protest.

"Assume the position, pet."

Swallowing a moan, Christie turned her back to Cisco and bent over, reaching for her toes. In a matter of seconds, he had clipped her cuffs together, wrist to ankle. Tremors ran the length of her spine, as her vulnerability hit her.
"Remember the rules, pet?"

Hard fingers stroked along her pussy, pinching and tugging at her clit. Christie shuddered, crying out. "N-no cumming without permission, sir."

"Good girl." The praise washed over her for a moment before all thought was lost under the onslaught of his mouth and tongue. Her world narrowed to teasing nibbles and sucking licks, a driving tongue and a whiskered chin, and hard fingers holding her steady in a tight, bruising grip.

"SIR!"

Old 01-30-2018, 02:22 PM   #125
momadness
Literotica Guru

“Peach....I can eat a peach for hours...” Cisco said as he came up for air, looking at his sweat covered, quivering submissive whose pussy was red and slightly swollen from his chin stubble and sopping wet from his tongue. He had glanced at the microwave clock as he went to enjoy his submissive and the time had read 11:17AM. He looked up this time and it read 12:06PM. He had lost count of the number of orgasms she had. To make it more amusing to him, she had slipped from yelling sir... to cussing... then jarbling and cussing... she was deep in subspace...

The only reason he stopped with the oral rewards... was because her knees had buckled and he caught her before she fell to the floor. He pulled her into his lap a moment... then gently stood up and lifted her into his arms. The nearest place he could put her was on the couch and he turned and walked her into the living room, laying her down. He was probably not supposed to do that according to his doctor... but what no one knew...

He laid her gently on the couch... and then... cuffed her ankles to her wrist, which forced her legs apart once again. He walked back to the porch and grabbed two long pieces of rope and returned. After a few moments, he had each ankle and wrist pulled wide by the cuff to eithre side of the couch leg. Certain she would not escape without his actions, he slid onto the ground, facing that wet swollen cunt... he said, “I got 11 more minutes before my word comes true. He looked up at her as her eyes rolled into the back of her head a moment then down to try and focus on him.

She began to speak again, “Cum... fuck... Master.... please... gold... fuck!!”

He chuckled as he knew that she wouldn’t remember any of this when she came out of subspace... but he wasn’t ready for that just yet.

He leaned and, parted her hood away to show that hard little nub of a clit... and wrapped his lips around it in a perfect circle. He began to suck air in and blow air out over and over, much like she would do with his cock, letting his tongue flick the tip.

Her eyes went wide and she screamed out more profanities! Words that would even make him blush to say! Along with those profaniies though, came another siezure of an orgasm which caused the quivering of her body to shake the couch. He watched her squirt slightly dripping down between her lips to her ass and onto the couch. He grinned as he kept pressing forward.

The momentary reprieve he had given her from standing to laying on the couch had passed moments later and she rocked over and over from the orgasms he had forced her to go through. He lost track of time... only the urge to keep her on the edge and fallling over. She had been through so much in the last few days, learning her crazy ex had burned her home down to learning that the same man had nearly killed him. He had gotten dangerously close to killing him.

She had suffered so much and yet still found the strength to take care of him even though she had nothing but her name and her bank account left at the moment. She needed to disappear into subspace. She needed a chance to escape from the world a while... live as she wants to live... naked and buried in orgasms.

He checked the time once more and noticed that another 17 minutes went by... long more than the 11 he needed. He wanted to keep going, but his jaw was starting to ache. He was sure the doctor wouldn’t approve of this behavior either.

WIth a grin, he pulled himself up onto his knees and looked at his woman... legs and arms bound wide, head flipping around like a bobble-head toy, words and profanities still coming out of her pretty little perfect mouth. He unzipped his fly and pulled his rod out. Leaning forward, he slipped his cock inside her, filling her hole and instantly sending her into another orgasm! He wondered how many orgasms she had left! He thrust into her over and over... filling her tunnel with his rod... feeling the saturation of his shaft because of her countless releases!

It didn’t take long for him to feel what he wanted too... the heat burning in him as he exploded inside her, filling his slave with her Master’s cum! He blinked a moment as he stared down at her... she was muttering sounds now more than words. Did he really see her as his slave? Did he dare do it? He recalled for a moment how it started with Liza and there was similiarities between the two... though for ever pleasure Liza had given... Christie seemed to amplify a thousand-times over.

Christie was the real deal... the true submissive in her heart who yearned to be a slave, not just to be owned, but to be complete. She was the juicy home cooked thick hamburger that made your mouth water... not the fast food quarter pounder that pretended to be a hamburger... which Liza had been.

He held his cock in her, finishing his pulsing in her and she whispered, “Master.... Fuck... Master.... mine.... M...str.... mine...”

Apparently she saw him not as a dominant but as a Master too. He wanted to do it. He would do it... when she came out of subspace...

He pulled out of her gently... then crawled to either side of the couch and untying her legs from the couch, then laid her flat on the couch, easing a pillow under her head. He got up, tucked his cock inside his pants and went to get a bottle of water and a small plastic serving bowl of jello, then returned to her and sat on the couch.

He leaned in and whispered, “Drink.” He gently tipped the water into her open mouth and watched her drink a few swallows. He loved this woman and would protect her from any and all threats so long as she allowed it. He whispered, “I want you as my slave...”

Her eyes opened for a moment and looked at him... then closed again... muttering, “M... ma...str...”

He sat on the floor next to her as she slowly came out of subspace...