Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-09-2017, 05:27 PM   #1
Sweetinnocencee
Virgin
 
Sweetinnocencee is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1
How to make myself squirt

Ok so I know this is an interesting topic.
I have just recently discovered that I can do this with the help of a partner. Numerous times gushing and squirt, within minutes of him touching me.

Any tips on how to achieve this on my own? TIA
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2017, 09:46 AM   #2
Privates1stClass
Really Experienced
 
Privates1stClass's Avatar
 
Privates1stClass is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Erogenous Zone
Posts: 288
Quote:
How to make myself squirt
I'd suggest a powerful vibrator such as the Hitachi Magic Wand.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2017, 02:03 PM   #3
jehoram
Literotica Guru
 
jehoram's Avatar
 
jehoram is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetinnocencee View Post
Ok so I know this is an interesting topic.
I have just recently discovered that I can do this with the help of a partner. Numerous times gushing and squirt, within minutes of him touching me.

Any tips on how to achieve this on my own? TIA
Well, I see you're new here, so you probably don't know about the Blank Manual:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=243894

I think there were quite a few threads on that subject.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2017, 04:07 PM   #4
Smoothshavendad
Literotica Guru
 
Smoothshavendad's Avatar
 
Smoothshavendad is online now
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetinnocencee View Post
Ok so I know this is an interesting topic.
I have just recently discovered that I can do this with the help of a partner. Numerous times gushing and squirt, within minutes of him touching me.

Any tips on how to achieve this on my own? TIA
One of the sexiest things that a woman can do, in my humble opinion. So hot!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2017, 05:08 PM   #5
elli1point1
Really Really Experienced
 
elli1point1's Avatar
 
elli1point1 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Privates1stClass View Post
I'd suggest a powerful vibrator such as the Hitachi Magic Wand.
I've never been particularly good at anatomy, but how would that work?
__________________
I've been here once before
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2017, 05:20 PM   #6
Dribble
Literotica Guru
 
Dribble's Avatar
 
Dribble is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 921
Quote:
Originally Posted by elli1point1 View Post
I've never been particularly good at anatomy, but how would that work?
The hitachi vibrates hard enough that if you hold it in one hand over your clit....or just to one side...and place the other palm over the vibrating head....and insert 2 fingers from that hand....you might simulate what he is doing. Practice....
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2017, 05:22 PM   #7
elli1point1
Really Really Experienced
 
elli1point1's Avatar
 
elli1point1 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dribble View Post
The hitachi vibrates hard enough that if you hold it in one hand over your clit....or just to one side...and place the other palm over the vibrating head....and insert 2 fingers from that hand....you might simulate what he is doing. Practice....
ON the clit or ABOVE the clit?
__________________
I've been here once before
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2017, 06:29 PM   #8
Dribble
Literotica Guru
 
Dribble's Avatar
 
Dribble is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 921
Quote:
Originally Posted by elli1point1 View Post
ON the clit or ABOVE the clit?
Depends on the person. The hitachi is very strong so for many direct stimulation may be too much. However there are generic versions that have slower modes. What i found was it was the combination of clitoral and g-spot stimulation that resulted in my ex squirting. I used the hitachi to provide the vibration for both. I suggest doggy position. Good luck and have fun
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2017, 06:31 PM   #9
elli1point1
Really Really Experienced
 
elli1point1's Avatar
 
elli1point1 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dribble View Post
Depends on the person. The hitachi is very strong so for many direct stimulation may be too much. However there are generic versions that have slower modes. What i found was it was the combination of clitoral and g-spot stimulation that resulted in my ex squirting. I used the hitachi to provide the vibration for both. I suggest doggy position. Good luck and have fun
interesting!
__________________
I've been here once before
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 04:46 PM   #10
Blowbang
Really Really Experienced
 
Blowbang's Avatar
 
Blowbang is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 365
The Njoy Pure G Spot Metal Wand or the much cheaper Don Wand Bent Glass Pleasure Wand work every time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Njoy Pure G Spot Metal Wand.jpg (6.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Don Wand Bent Glass Pleasure Wand.jpg (6.8 KB, 0 views)
__________________
Wife takes pics and I post them.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 05:04 PM   #11
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru
 
AlliaPotestas's Avatar
 
AlliaPotestas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Going....
Posts: 1,410
You donít say what heís doing to make you squirt... whatever it is, recreate that . I do it with a normal vibe, fucking myself hard... normally need a decent scenario in my head though - itís at least as much mental as it is physical...
__________________
Stuff that floats my boat...

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2017, 12:49 PM   #12
Aphro
Femme du monde
 
Aphro's Avatar
 
Aphro is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight
Posts: 8,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowbang View Post
The Njoy Pure G Spot Metal Wand or the much cheaper Don Wand Bent Glass Pleasure Wand work every time.
The nJoy is awesome.
__________________
bis vivit qui bene vivit

My Theme Song

Time is
Too Slow for those who Wait,
Too Swift for those who Fear,
Too Long for those who Grieve,
Too Short for those who Rejoice;
But for those who Love,
Time is not.

~Henry Van Dyke
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2018, 09:45 PM   #13
danigrl84
Literotica Guru
 
danigrl84's Avatar
 
danigrl84 is online now
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: the middle of nowhere
Posts: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dribble View Post
Depends on the person. The hitachi is very strong so for many direct stimulation may be too much. However there are generic versions that have slower modes. What i found was it was the combination of clitoral and g-spot stimulation that resulted in my ex squirting. I used the hitachi to provide the vibration for both. I suggest doggy position. Good luck and have fun
Agreed.....hard manual gspot stimulation paired with clitoral stimulation from a vibe gets me to squirt every time.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2018, 03:04 PM   #14
joelafayette
Really Really Experienced
 
joelafayette's Avatar
 
joelafayette is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 474
I was just listening to a popular and reputable sex education podcast, and this toy was named one of their toys of the year for delivering on the function you need. It'll you cost you though.

http://we-vibe.com/rave
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2018, 09:26 PM   #15
Rawhide_101
Literotica Guru
 
Rawhide_101's Avatar
 
Rawhide_101 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: The Left Coast
Posts: 11,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
...normally need a decent scenario in my head though - itís at least as much mental as it is physical...
This.
__________________
~ Raw ~
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2018, 01:07 AM   #16
Littlemissfoxy
Experienced
 
Littlemissfoxy is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 32
On your own, be comfy, relax, get in the mood or have had some stimulation (video, story, voice call and so) and go at it. Everyone is different so until you know where your spot is and how much stimulus you need you just have to keep trying.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:27 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.